Damien

[Archived] S5 Hearthstone Mid Budget Drui d Aggro Deck

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Mid Budget Druid Aggro Deck.

I had given up on playing Aggro druid after building the previous decks posted here, control druid seemed to work best. I'd like to give aggro druid another shot but i lack some of the cards suggested so wanted to know if you could recommend an good aggro druid build that i could create right away using the card inventory i own. 

Druid Specific: 
2x Wrath
2x Keeper of the Groove
2x Nourish
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Ancient of Lore
2x Ancient of War

Neutral
2x Abusive Sergeant
2x Argent Squire
1x Hungry Crab
2x Leper Gnome
1x Lightwarden
2x Murloc Tidecaller
2x Amani Berserker
2x Ancient Watcher
1x Doomsayer
2x Faerie Dragon
2x Ironbeak Owl
2x Knife Juggler
2x Loot Hoarder
1x Mad Bomber
2x Sunfury Protector
2x Wild Pyromancer
2x Acolyte of Pain
2x Arcane Golem
1x Big Game Hunter
2x Coldlight Oracle
2x Coldlight Seer
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Harvest Golem
2x Imp Master
2x Injured Blademaster
2x Murloc Warleader
2x Scarlet Crusader
2x Dark Iron Dwarf
2x Defender of Argus
1x Leeroy Jenkins
2x Spellbreaker
2x Twilight Drake
2x Azure Drake
1x Faceless Manipulator
2x Fen Creeper
1x Gadgetzan Auctioneer
2x Argent Commander
1x Sylvanas Windrunner
2x Molten Giant

Hey, Akaitsuki

I've made a general response to your multiple posts, you can find it here.

Let us know if it helps, 
Regards,
Poyo

Hey im currently building this deck and have the choice to either make a ancient of war x2 or one lore and 1 war (i have one lore already) or save up ragnaros, im missing 5 cards altogether, rag, 2x ancient of war 1x lore and big game hunter, any suggestions on what would be best to replace those with for now,

thanks in advance smile.png

Sorry this post was ment for the control deck, forgot to change it over whilst i read this one.

Edited by Lightup

Hey im currently building this deck and have the choice to either make a ancient of war x2 or one lore and 1 war (i have one lore already) or save up ragnaros, im missing 5 cards altogether, rag, 2x ancient of war 1x lore and big game hunter, any suggestions on what would be best to replace those with for now,

thanks in advance smile.png

Sorry this post was ment for the control deck, forgot to change it over whilst i read this one.

Responded to your other post.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Aleco

The second of three Unidentified Magic Items to be revealed from Kobolds and Catacombs, will Unidentified Maul be a smashing success on the ladder?
      Kripparrian revealed the second of three Unidentified Magic Items in Kobolds and Catacombs today on his Twitter accounter, Unidentifed Maul:

A Paladin Weapon, Unidentified Maul begins each game with an unknown effect and will become "identified" upon drawing the card from your deck. The weapon will always be a 3 mana 2/2, but will be randomly bestowed with one of the four following effects when drawn:

A couple of the potential modes on this card are very enticing. Two Silver Hand Recruits and a 2/2 weapon for 3 mana is a screaming deal, and the other three modes offer some serious value if you're already ahead on board. Given that three of the four potential modes on Unidentified Maul aren't very good when you're behind, I doubt this card will slot in as an instant replacement for Rallying Blade. Unidentified Maul could end up seeing play in token-based strategies, as granting +1 Attack or Divine Shield to a wide board of minions drawn from Small-Time Recruits is nothing to shake a hammer at.
      Will the random nature of Unidentified Maul be its downfall, or will its synergies with token strategies enable it to see some play on the ladder? Let us know what you think in the comments, and be sure to check out our Kobolds and Catacombs hub for more information on the upcoming set.
    • By Zadina

Mage gets its first revealed Kobolds & Catacombs minion. And guess what? Joust is back!
      This card release was unexpected, since it wasn't on the schedule, but it is welcome nonetheless! The Hearthstone Brazil Instagram account revealed this minion:

Image by Hearthpwn.
      It is interesting to see the Joust mechanic return after such a long time. I'd place this card in average tier. It is worse than Arcanologist, since it has one less health and it's also not guaranteed that it will draw you a spell. Even compared to Novice Engineer and Loot Hoarder, Raven Familiar might be a better body but the other two cards are run in decks that really need the guaranteed card draw. The poor Raven can be a liability in a control oriented Mage deck.
      This card is slightly better for Arena mode. Then again, spells aren't that common in that mode and there's also a reduced offer rate for spells like Fireball and Flamestrike.
      Lastly, the Beast synergy is noteworthy. I don't think we'll be seeing Beast Mage any time soon. So Raven Familiar is a weak 2-mana drop that can be generated and offered to Hunters - although this is mostly going to affect Wild mode.
      Feel free to visit our Kobolds & Catacombs hub for all details and revealed cards of the upcoming expansion.
    • By Aleco

Spoiled yesterday as a 6 mana 5/4, Seeping Oozeling now appears on the PlayHearthstone website with a lowered mana cost.
      Edit: Confirmed in a tweet by the official Hearthstone account, the 5 mana 4/3 version of Seeping Oozeling is an error. Yesterday's 6 mana 5/4 version is the card we'll be seeing in K&C this December.
      Reddit user Fabman650 recently noticed that Seeping Oozeling has different stats on the official PlayHearthstone website than it did in yesterday's spoiler. The card was spoiled yesterday as a 6 mana 5/4, but appears on the PlayHearthstone website as a 5 mana 4/3:

If this is truly an intended update by Blizzard (and not some kind of mistake), this would be a significant buff to Seeping Oozeling. The true power in this card lies in its Battlecry trigger, not its stats, meaning that a reduction to its mana cost would make it significantly stronger. At 5 mana, Seeping Oozeling also compares much more favorably to Savannah Highmane than it did before.
      Is Seeping Oozeling now strong enough to see play? Let us know what you think about the updated card, and remember to check our news forum and the Kobolds & Catacombs hub for more new cards from K&C!
    • By Zadina

Silver Vanguard is a new neutral Common minion that will be introduced in Kobolds & Catacombs.
      PC Gamer has unveiled this brand new card: 

The stats of Silver Vanguard are terrible for a 7-mana card. One could argue that the Deathrattle could trigger more easily with the card having such low health, but the 7 mana slot mostly contains minions with usually beefy stats. Blizzard seems to want to continue the trend they started in Year of the Mammoth, just like with the newly revealed Spiteful Summoner, of minions with interesting effects, but weak stats and slightly elevated Mana costs.
      As the PC Gamer article points out, Silver Vanguard could pull out some nice minions for Paladin and Warrior. Examples are Tirion Fordring, Ragnaros, Lightlord and Grommash Hellscream.
      What do you, guys and gals, think? As always, all the revealed cards can be found in our Kobolds & Catacombs expansion hub.
    • By Zadina

It is time for Wednesday's first card reveal. Behold, the Lone Champion!
      The reveal was made by Petr "CzechCloud" Žalud. Lone Champion is a 3 mana 2/4 Rare minion, which reads: "Battlecry: If you control no other minions, gain Taunt and Divine Shield". The video is in English.
      This looks like a powerful Arena card. Its power level is comparable to Tar Creeper but Lone Champion is actually a stickier minion that can make better trades. However, Tar Creeper's elemental synergy is a big advantage in constructed mode. Will Lone Champion see play in constructed? It might be a useful early game tool for control docks, but I wouldn't expect to see it that often.
      Keep up with everything related to the upcoming expansion in our Kobolds & Catacombs hub!