Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
SERVER: Illidan (Server Time: CT)
RAID TIMES: Fri/Sat, 6p-9p PST / 8p-11p CT / 9p-12a EST
PROGRESSION: 2/8M 7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD
PERSONAL LOOT SYSTEM: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.
RDPS (pref Hunter) ABOUT US
Big Brain Boys is a CE Horde Mythic progression guild, formed at the beginning of BoD. We’re currently looking for skilled raiders for the current and upcoming raid tiers.
We provide cauldrons and vantus runes for every raid night. Raiders are expected to bring their own food, pre-pots, and healing pots for every raid night.
Our trial period is at minimum a month. Keep in mind that our end-times can be extended by up to one hour for boss progression. (We make sure to let raiders know well in advance if we will be extending.)
We want to establish a group of committed individuals to pursue Mythic content to achieve Cutting Edge. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.
Our raiders should be willing to put the effort into clearing Mythic raids, as well as doing sufficient prep-work outside of raid. (Leveling your HoA, M+, expeditions, WQs.) You should know when you should be serious and when you can joke around (i.e. joking around on trash or farm bosses vs being serious on progression).
JOINING THE BOYS
Please follow the link below to fill out our app (for both Raiders and Mythic+).
Start the app here!
Battle.net IDs: LadyPluu#1299, KFae#11678
Critical Experiment of Draenor EU - a late night raid guild
Current progression in Battle of Dazar'alor:
Crucible of Storm
The Eternal Palace
Current Recruitment can be found at : http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment
-note: We will consider all good applications
-socials are welcome to join.
Critical Experiment is based on the Horde side of Draenor - est 2007. We are a late night raiding guild. We are looking for mature players with good knowledge of their class and role within a raid environment.
We raid after the usual hours (22.00-00.00 server time sometimes to 00:30) 2 days per week ( Thursday and Sunday). We are mature players who have other commitments at 'normal' raid times, so we take the opportunity to get together and play at a later hour.
What you can expect to get from us?
* We aim to clear all content atleast on Heroic difficulty. When we can, on top of that we try getting some Mythic kills too.
* A relaxed but firm raiding atmosphere.
* A group of skilled raiders who enjoy seeking progression in PvE raiding.
* A friendly home. Our members are sociable players and enjoy raiding old content, doing challenge mode, achievement runs and alts runs wherever possible. As such, a raiders friends/family are welcome in CE
* A semi-hardcore raiding guild whose aim is to use our limited hours in the best way that we can, maintaining progress with a decent atmosphere.
* We provide all "raiders" with free repairs from the Guild Bank 24/7. Members can also make use of the extensive mats available in the Guild Bank, all of which are provided for raiding.
What do we expect from you if you raid with us?
* Maturity in both age and attitude towards your fellow team mates (Don’t bother applying if you’re under the age of 17, we will most likely decline,)
* A solid internet connection and a solid gaming rig to raid on (You’re useless to us if your connection drops out every encounter or your system cannot handle the FPS)
* A high level of skill and sensible raiding. Know your role, class and the encounters.
* Punctuality - Showing up for raids in good time and being well prepared with flasks, food buffs, etc (though supplied by gb better be safe then sorry).
* Be active on the Guild forums. Engage in tactics discussion and socialise with the Guild.
* Able to attend minimum 2/3 of raids scheduled raids per week (If not, we will remove your raider status or fail your trial if accepted to CE; progress night attendance is really important for the core)
* You’re able to take constructive criticism during raids and subsequently able to use that criticism to improve your level of skill, and play.
* We expect all members to be able to connect to "Discord". Mic is optional.
For questions, feel free to contact one of the current Officers of Crit exp in game or on our forums (Where you can also apply to Critical Experiment)
To make your apply go to "http://critexp.enjin.com/recruitment".
Joní(GM)(T1000#2743) Officers: Gatsune, Snakesblood
Laid back bunch of people with a serious ambition to get stuff done without the bad kind of drama. Making sure that with a strong leadership: raiding, pvp, loot distribution and behind the scenes work will be as streamlined as possible so that you, as a member, can focus on your leisure time being pleasant. Building a great community is our main focus and we think this should be a core value for every guild.
A positive mature mindset. No SJW's or snow flakes High raid attendancy +-90%. We understand IRL sometimes stands in the way but don't become the person that makes the raid go "WHAT, AGAIN?" Don't go rogue without notice for signed up events Self-sufficiency. Learn raids beforehand, show up prepared (flasks etc) and researching your class Able to receive and give criticism No elitism Decent English, both writing and speaking Discord + mic. Push-to-talk during raids Patience during raids OFFERING:
Strong and experienced leadership Transparency in guild related matters DKP system for loot. Loot council is still on the table Main focus lies on PVE - will schedule PVP events Streamlined events with low downtime RAID SCHEDULE:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 20:30 - 23:00 server time Two raids a week once we're on farm status Invites start at 20:00 server time NEEDS:
CLASSES: all STAFF: Raid leader, Officers and Class leaders CONTACT:
Socials are welcome too! More info? Questions? Want to apply? Please join our discord:
Inevitable Destiny (H)Corrupted Destiny guild Skywall/Drak'thul US realm😎 Corrupted Destiny IS one of Skywall's oldest and largest standing guilds - very active with a large player base! We’ve always got something going on: mythic dungeons, normal runs for alts, Island Expeditions, Warfronts, Incursions, Transmog runs (aka 'Chu's Shopping Trips), Raiding, Brawler’s guild activities... Even random activities like fishing at Darkmoon Faire while standing on water and wearing a fish head side by side!! All adult guild 18+ years old.
Raid-wise we are 9/9 N Dazar'alor and have members with 9/9 H experience. Our raid schedule currently is 5:30pm PST (8:30pm EST) to 9pm PST (11pm EST) Thursday and Monday. (Subject to change as we try to accommodate more members).
We have an active FB page and Discord server that is up to date on ALL game info as it happens, and of course fun stuff... as it happens as well!
As always, we are recruiting. Looking for raiders (healers preferred but all are welcome), casuals, in betweens, anyone who is looking for a guild! Do NOT be intimidated to ask to join us even though you are not level 120! Come and join us! We maintain a ZERO drama policy!!
Come experience the reason a guild as old as CD continues to stand and stand strong year after year after year! Come...... and get.... CORRUPTED!!!
Chu#12466 - Wanheda#11925