FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Windwalker Monk Leveling

Guest Draken Korin

Your guide to Windwalker levelling need to be taken down, its completely unusable and cant believe it was posted without being checked. You state certain talents at certain levels that are impossible to do. For instance, Fists of Fury at level 10, but you NEED to select it at level 11 to start the tree, your level 11 talent isn't available until like level 45 or something. ridiculous. I'm going to head over to Wowhead, far better site. 

Hey...so the Monk tree is back...but for some reason talents are being suggested at a level before you can actually learn them.... For instance, at levels 46 and 48 you suggest learning Resonant Fists...but you can learn that until you have two points in Fatal Touch, which you suggest at levels 50 and 52...it's backwards. And at level 44 you suggest Summon White Tiger Statue, which you can't learn until all the above abilities are learned. there are others in the Monk tree that are the same way.  It also happens in the Wind walker tree too.  It's like they all got mixed up somehow!  Can this be corrected?

Guest specialapnts

yo this tree is messed up! It wants me to take a a ability thats far down for my first one which i cant?!?

On 8/7/2023 at 6:32 AM, Rootz said:

Hi, thank you for your feedback, we have taken it up with the author for a complete review/rework.

Any idea when that will be? It's been five months and the talent order on the trees is kind of a mess... some of it actually looks backwards.

Weird thing is, I would swear I was using it recently to get this baby monk started. Maybe the patch update re-broke it?

Edited by solitha