FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Destruction Warlock Shadowlands

Guest Shao_

What about Corruption? Should that DoT not be used as a Destruction Warlock?

Destruction, like Demonology are specs working around generating and spending shards. Corruption itself does not offer any shard generation, and while it does more damage per execution than an incinerate, the lack of shards makes it not worth casting over incinerate (which is the lowest priority spell)

Guest Kexul

i love how the last time this was updated was before the release of the expansion

Guest penta

Hey Guys! Could you please fix stat priority as it mentions Intellect on the 4th place but also "Intellect is your primary stat"?

So is it still the prio for SL or not? Cheers!

Guest Pundastik

This is going to sound really negative so I want to couch it with the acknowledgement that Blizzard's constant changes in beta, and the expansion delay must have made it an impossible task to create up to date, reliable class guides and I appreciate the effort that goes into them.  However, I really don't trust the accuracy of these guides when compared to several other guides and videos by other prominent content creators.

I used to view icy veins as the last word in character builds and guides and I can't say I do right now.

3 hours ago, Guest Pundastik said:

This is going to sound really negative so I want to couch it with the acknowledgement that Blizzard's constant changes in beta, and the expansion delay must have made it an impossible task to create up to date, reliable class guides and I appreciate the effort that goes into them.  However, I really don't trust the accuracy of these guides when compared to several other guides and videos by other prominent content creators.

I used to view icy veins as the last word in character builds and guides and I can't say I do right now.

I'm sorry to hear that - is there by any chance a particular reason why you feel that way? Are there examples of things that are out of date? The guide is managed by one of the higher-ups of the Warlock class Discord, so I would have thought the advice given would align with almost all of the advice given there (where most of the reliable content comes from, generally, due to it housing all of the class' theorycrafters). If there is something that you have to found to be incorrect, Motoko will correct it ASAP I am certain, but please be more detailed in what you have found to be wrong with the guide.

The post you have made, to be frank, doesn't really tell us anything or give us any information in terms of what may be wrong or need fixing.

7 hours ago, Guest Pundastik said:

However, I really don't trust the accuracy of these guides when compared to several other guides and videos by other prominent content creators.

Mind to list what guides you think are more accurate?