Gavtyven

[H] Nøddepatruljen 14/14 Normal - Runetotem EU – Recruiting

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Nøddepatruljen is a danish semi-core guild, that was formed during wrath of lich king with a group of friends that came from many different semi-core guilds, and wanted to form a guild, for fun and giggles, it ended up to being pretty serious, and we began recruiting, at that time we played as alliance, we have just faction changed and in that progress we have lost some people and that’s why we are u recruiting you now!  

We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19-22 we are using mumble for voice communication and expect you to be using it. We only speak Danish.

Main Recruitment:

One very active tank

Shaman – Healer

DPS – No specific class 

http://www.noddepatruljen.dk/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Beautyman
      Oi, mates! Let me just briefly introduce me and this guild. My name is Beautymen and I have been playing ever since WoTLK. During this great expansion I was heavily involved into raiding on Quel'Thalas. Ever since I left these days behind the sensation of raiding and progressing has been tickling my sensitive parts. Therefore, when Legion launched I came back to play with my mate Kraishan and we founded Mythic Busters.

What is Mythic Busters?
      Our guild, Mythic Busters, is a friendly bunch of people from all around the world who are looking to get into raiding. Especially, when you have been gone from the game for some time, you might have lost your raiding mojo and find it hard to be re-introduced.
      This guild offers you the chance to start raiding again in Legion through a fun and relaxed way. No hard requirements, just fair and square play. We have several divisions within the guild to cater to different players. For instance, we run Mythic+ to gear up new players and currently we are building progress and farm runs through the newest raids.

What makes raiding different with you guys?
      Good question, me. Well, if I might be so egocentric as to say that first of all: I believe we have created a great atmosphere within our guild. I, as a raid leader, try to entertain the raid group on Discord by keeping our nights social and fun.

Sounds great. When do you raid?
      Right now we raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 7:30PM (invites) till about 11:00PM server time. These raids are currently focused on ToS HC progression. On Fridays we also run a normal mode farm for alts/lowerer geared members.

Awesome. Who are you looking for?
      We accept any and every social player who is either experienced or new to raiding. Just be a chill or dude or dudewoman! And of course, ready slash willing to learn.

You sold me at dudewoman! How do I join?
      Feel free to respond underneath this post or whisper me ingame (Beautymen-QuelThalas or Beautyman#2868).
    • By Treylawny
      <Trust> may be what you're looking for if you enjoy killing internet dragons with a group of like minded players! Currently we are 8/9 Heroic, soon to be stepping into Mythic ToS. We are recruiting to finish rounding out our raid team. <Trust> is located on the [US] Doomhammer/Baelgun pve servers, alliance side! Check us out!

About Us:
      <Trust> is a recently formed guild, founded by a group of long time players that have been raiding together for a couple of years now. Founded out of a desire to continue raiding in a casual-progression manner, we work towards defeating mythic bosses. <Trust> is a raiding guild, first and foremost.

Our Raids:
      <Trust> maintains a progression-oriented 2-day semi-casual raiding team. That's 'semi' as in we expect our team members to always prioritize life first; but not 'casual' as in we take downing bosses less seriously. We strive to maintain a balance of taking our progression raids seriously while having plenty of laughs along the way.

Raid Schedule:
      Tuesday & Thursday: 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)
      Friday(optional): 5p – 8p server (8p – 11p eastern)

Recruitment:
      <Trust> is looking for full time Resto Druid, Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks for our raid team. We are also open for good people to join as casual players, pvpers, with the option to join farm content or alt raids.

More Info:
      Feel free to reach out to us:
      Recruitment Officer:
      In game - Treylawny
      Battletag - Treylawny#1813

Guild Lead:
      In game – Oleic
      Battletag - Jarg#1591

-OR-

Website and Application: <Trust> (US)Doomhammer/Baelgun
      (The app is quick and painless as its used primarily to get your name to us quickly!)

Discord is our way of communicating during raid; also used for casual chatting!

• By robotomr
      FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players to add to our team. We are currently 9/9HC 3/9M and looking for additional players for to progress HC and Mythic when the time comes.

Raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)

What we offer you:

-Progressive raids with a serious but not aggressive atmosphere -M+ guild groups up to +15 and above -Teamspeak 3, logs after every raid, glossy forums/website -Friendly environment and some good times. Always people online to join you in adventures till late in the night -Event nights: Games consisting of naked brawls, scavenger hunts, team relays and many more activities with some great give aways of gold, mounts and so much more.
      FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join love calling it their home and family.

To apply you can: Visit http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
      Reply to this thread
      Or message me on Macros#2937 or MrRoboto#2229
    • By kyanuweebs
      Hello Hello!
      Our newly formed raiding guild "I Need Healing" is looking for people to fill our roster. We are respectful and nice to each other and raid in a relaxed environment, trying to be focussed at all times.
      Currently we are looking for RDPS a Healer and a rogue. Our progression is ToS 7/9 HC.As soon as we are finished with ToS HC we will move onward with Mythic Content, thats why we need people who want to progress and show activity!
      The progression raid days are Monday / Thursday / Sunday at 8PM server time. We raid to 11PM sometimes to 12PM if everyone is able. We also host ToS Normal and NH HC at different occasions.
      The requirements are as followed: decent iLvl for HC (around 910), knowledge about your class and preferably raiding experience. Patience and the will to progress is mandatory! If you wish to join or have more questions about the guild you can /w Hwip , Thepapajohn , Ghostpepper or Leggings.