Jjson

SV Hunter HM SoO Stat prioritys

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hi was wondering if anyone else raiding these could tell me if theres a point beyond 50% crit where we can reforge to something else or not or will crit always be on top of the 3 secondary stats i would test it my self but unfortunatley i dont get much time to run Sims.

Link to my hunter:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Jjsøn/advanced

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By teebling
      Hey IV, I made a simple stats calculator stats calculator for wow classic in javascript.
      You select a class, then enter values into the fields for Stamina, Strength, Agility, Intellect and Spirit. As you type it updates the results which show you useful information based on what stats you entered - like dodge, and crit percentages, class-specific statistics like Ranged AP for Hunters and block for Druids in bear form etc. 
      Hopefully people find this useful for comparing item benefits and racial starting stats, or for learning how base stats affect different classes in Classic. Did you know for example that Shamans can build Block with Str items?
      I didn’t just post here to show this off - I need some help with calculating Spirit. Some users have commented that Spirit health/mana regen values are too high for various classes (for example Paladins) and was wondering if anyone here had some more information on this!
      Your boy teeb
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter guide.
    • By justsomeguy
      Does anyone have issue where a ton of versatility gear is dropping?
      In the effort to increase my item level, so I can do heroics (i know I'm late to the game), all the higher level gear that drops has versatility, do BM hunters need versatility now or is this just bad luck?
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Bomb Hunter guide.