Jjson

SV Hunter HM SoO Stat prioritys

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Hi was wondering if anyone else raiding these could tell me if theres a point beyond 50% crit where we can reforge to something else or not or will crit always be on top of the 3 secondary stats i would test it my self but unfortunatley i dont get much time to run Sims.

Link to my hunter:

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Jjsøn/advanced

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Recruit Hunter deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Spell Hunter guide.
    • By Graves
      So I looked around the forums and couldn't find an answer for this, figured I'd post here and if I missed the answer somewhere else, someone is bound to tell me where it is, either way. During Bestial Wrath should I be keeping up Dire frenzy as normal or should I be focusing solely on Cobra Resets and Kill Command? Also, same question for Titans Thunder. 
    • By knight85
      evening ladies and gents.
      i've got a question about the blizzard store's race change.
      at the minute i have a pandaren horde hunter. but i'm giving some thought to doing a race change to an orc.
      i just want to check before i do anything. that if i do my race change. will i still keep all the pets i had before the change?

• By Davidga13
      Anybody can help with this? I'm using simcraft to get the stat priority for my MM's gear but it is giving me crazy results, not sure why. Agility=83.13, Ap=80.24, CritRating=0.83, HasteRating=46.84, MasteryRating=1.04, Versatility=217.72, Dps=297.72
      According to stat priority lists, such as the icy veins one, mastery should be the predominant stat. Now I understand that it can change depending on gear and other things, but this much???
      I've attached a screenshot wit the settings in simcraft, in case it helps.
      Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Sorry if it's a noob question.
      Cheers!