17 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 905~ ilvl
- 50+ traits.
- 8 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Dear icy-veins members,
Maybe this sound realy stupid, maybe it does not, but I am very confused on the opening sequence, TBH, I realy do not KNOW what will be the opening sequence for the 2.3 - Heavy AoE and Dungeon Build as descripted in the guide under the 2.0 - Talent Cheat Sheet?!
Hopefully someone can help me answering the correct rotation. My issue is that I do NOT have enough fury build.
Fury builders are IMO:
1. 25% chance on summoning a gem with chaos blade and there for getting 35? fury. (but have to use chaos blades first?)
2. just using the most bad spell demon's bite first? to get the 50 fury and then use eye beam (generating 35 fury every sec and go berserk/burst damage after?).
3. using fel mastery (lvl99) talent instead of blind fury (lvl99) talent?! But then you miss the effect I descriped on nr.2.
I GUESS option 1 should do the trick, since it only cost 15 rage and then hopefully you get the 25% chance on making gems and then build up to 50 fury and then use the Eye Beam??
Is this correct??
The hole main question here is: "How do you build up the correct amount of Fury in this build". It seems (with all the passive talents 100%) you can not seem to do fast "Berserk/BURST damage". I know reading the basics of DH in general (the first sentences of the guide), that the negative down points (- point) are BURST damage.
Or am I weird and I just have to button spam something?
Plz, tell me your opening sequence/order for this AOE build.
Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my destro dps. Trying to start pulling better numbers. Let me know any field of improvement you see. Would love the help. Thanks
Hello, fellow Warlocks
I recently received Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar, which does "Enemies marked by your Havoc take 8% increased damage from your single target spells." Currently I've been running Channel Demonfire, but I am curious about Wreak Havoc. I know it's amazing for cleave, but would taking Wreak Havoc benefit more than demonfire, even if it is pure single target when having this legendary? I usually browse Icy Veins guides, and haven't seen a specific comment about this.
Apolgies if this has been asked somewhere else already.
Certified Organic is a Horde-side guild on the Garrosh server looking for more members to join our raid team, and our ranks. We are currently 7/7N, and 2/7H, and are in need of healers and dps! Raid times are 7:30-11pm server, Tuesday/Wednesday. All other classes are welcome as well and are encouraged to join, for a moderately serious yet laid back raiding experience join up with Certified Organic! Message Torque or Jumparound in-game or feel free to message me with any inquires.