FORUMS
Damien

Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons

Guest George

Somebody read the description for the WIndfury card and then ask himself: "if I am new to gaming, do I know now, what this card does?"

There's a typo in the description for Thunder Bluff Valiant; it says "it is worth nothing that the Totem you summon to trigger the Inspire effect also receives the buff." but I think this should be "it is worth noting" because it's definitely worth something. smile.png

You might want to consider changing the Arena section of Ancestral Healing, Totemic Might, Dust Devil, Vitality Totem, Windspeaker and Dunemaul Shaman to take into account that they aren't available to be drafted.

Guest FunkyMonky

Well im trying to craft Crackle and Reincarnate, but i can't even found them at the crafting even including uncraftable cards. Some one can help me?

40 minutes ago, Guest FunkyMonky said:

Well im trying to craft Crackle and Reincarnate, but i can't even found them at the crafting even including uncraftable cards. Some one can help me?

You need to switch to wild collection/crafting. Click the button to change set filter (in the bottom left) and select All Cards (or something like that).

1 hour ago, Guest Wands said:

Kalimos primal Lord has an error in the description. It states invocation of fire twice rather than listing invocation of water.

https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/cards/shaman/kalimos-primal-lord

Thanks for pointing this out! We will fix it as soon as Pesty gets home, which should be Monday.