Damien

Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons

10 posts in this topic

Somebody read the description for the WIndfury card and then ask himself: "if I am new to gaming, do I know now, what this card does?"

There's a typo in the description for Thunder Bluff Valiant; it says "it is worth nothing that the Totem you summon to trigger the Inspire effect also receives the buff." but I think this should be "it is worth noting" because it's definitely worth something. smile.png

You might want to consider changing the Arena section of Ancestral Healing, Totemic Might, Dust Devil, Vitality Totem, Windspeaker and Dunemaul Shaman to take into account that they aren't available to be drafted.

Well im trying to craft Crackle and Reincarnate, but i can't even found them at the crafting even including uncraftable cards. Some one can help me?

40 minutes ago, Guest FunkyMonky said:

Well im trying to craft Crackle and Reincarnate, but i can't even found them at the crafting even including uncraftable cards. Some one can help me?

You need to switch to wild collection/crafting. Click the button to change set filter (in the bottom left) and select All Cards (or something like that).

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Spell Damage Mage deck.
    • By Zadina
      The latest Hearthstone community contribution allows you to train the skills needed to master Combo Priest: quick thinking, fast mouse movements, strategic decisions and on-the-spot calculations. What's more to ask?!
      Combo or OTK or APM Priest is a reiteration of Combo and Vivid Nightmare Priest that was born with The Boomsday Project thanks to two cards: Topsy Turvy and Test Subject. Dog is credited as the creator and true master of the deck:
      Many have subsequently tried and failed to pilot the deck, which can require almost 100 moves during the 75 seconds of a single turn. Pro players like Trump and Thijs have hilariously failed, while others like Disguised Toast and Kolento kept trying until they got the hang of it.
      Right now, you might be dreading that you don't have the IQ to play this deck. Fear no more: everything can be practiced and Patashu has made the tool for it! Combo Priest Simulator allows you to practice the OTK combo on your browser, while also timing you. You can change the parameters of the starting gamestate, too.
      In all seriousness, the deck's winrate is below average and it's honestly too much trouble for too little gain. Then again, slamming your opponent's face for 100+ damage is quite satisfactory. It would be awesome if someone was brave enough to bring this deck at a tournament: it would be the casters' nightmare!
      Apart from Combo Priest Simulator, we have a guide for Topsy Turvy OTK Priest here on Icy Veins; the guide breaks down the necessary steps of the combo in a useful priority list. Alternatively, you can listen to Aleco trying to explain how the deck works to Patrick (and actually succeeding) in the latest Icy Veins Podcast!
    • By Aleco
      Pesty's Whizbang the Wonderful guide is here to help you climb the ladder with the wonderful wizard.

Whizbang the Wonderful is one of the wackiest cards in the history of Hearthstone, but its also one of the most beginner-friendly. A one card deck, Whizbang grants players access to all 18 of the Blizzard-made deck recipes. If you're a newer player who crafted Whizbang with high hopes of climbing the competitive ladder, our very own Pesty has just the guide for you. You can read her guide on the 18 Whizbang deck recipes right here. Happy hunting!
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Whizbang the Wonderful guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Shudderwock Shaman deck.