monster14

Shadow Priest Haste caps

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/destromath/Lilhealz/advanced

I'm a shadow priest, I raid heroics I included an armory link above.

I currently have the 41.75% haste build, and gemming mastery and such, but is it better to have the 50% haste cap?

41.75% gives most of the extra ticks, but 50% is the GCD cap and also gives me 1+ tick of vamp touch I believe?

--Should I use 41.75% haste cap, or 50%?--

if you like swapping to fdcl for multidot now and then, and have black blood, 50% is fun and easy to hit.

if you like swapping to fdcl for multidot now and then, and have black blood, 50% is fun and easy to hit.

what boss fights would it be good to swap to fdcl for?

Protectors is ideal for FDCL. no other fight is better. galakras wouldnt allow you to top the charts but the damage you could focus on key targets would be powerful. with the right pace, spoils could be good.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Deadman
      I dont know why my dps is so low thought someone on here could help me 
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Validius
      Hi all, just a few questions on haste... the general wisdom seems to be that the more haste the better. I'm at 34% haste and I'm wondering if that's overkill. I've got a few gems and enchants I could swap over to Mastery. If you need an armory link let me know.

Thanks!
      -Val
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)