monster14

Shadow Priest Haste caps

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/destromath/Lilhealz/advanced

I'm a shadow priest, I raid heroics I included an armory link above.

I currently have the 41.75% haste build, and gemming mastery and such, but is it better to have the 50% haste cap?

41.75% gives most of the extra ticks, but 50% is the GCD cap and also gives me 1+ tick of vamp touch I believe?

--Should I use 41.75% haste cap, or 50%?--

if you like swapping to fdcl for multidot now and then, and have black blood, 50% is fun and easy to hit.

if you like swapping to fdcl for multidot now and then, and have black blood, 50% is fun and easy to hit.

what boss fights would it be good to swap to fdcl for?

Protectors is ideal for FDCL. no other fight is better. galakras wouldnt allow you to top the charts but the damage you could focus on key targets would be powerful. with the right pace, spoils could be good.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Anemic
      Since 7.3.5 I have gotten some decent gear and have been using  SimCraft to see what the average difference in the two talents. I simmed them with the Mangaza's Madness belt combined with.  Sephuz and Soul of the High Priest, and with and without 4pc t21 (because some of the gear that breaks tier is 15+ ilvl better).  So far with my 4pc, sephuz, and FotM it simmed *55k higher than Twist of Fate and any combination. I assume the sim procs Sephuz every 30 sec, which is kind of unrealistic, but I was shocked the dps was so much lower using ToF and FotM. 

Any thoughts on the two talents? Does anyone use FotM?  I have started using it and generally average 1.5m dps without BL and north of 2m with. 

Here is my armory link, not sure why it shows my haste much lower than it is in game. In game w/o buffs its 43% ~15,500 or so
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/magtheridon/anemic 
      *(edit: originally put 500 it wasnt 500k, checked my Sim logs and I was mistaken with my lock sim.  Priest sim was 55k better, sort of negligible but worth debating the talents maybe)  
    • By filthsilvermoon
          3/11 M Antorus (ABT)
      FiLTHYs most wanted:
      2x Balance Druid
      2x Warlock
      1x Spriest
      1x Frost DK 1x Mistweaver

FiLTH, a friendly progressive guild looking for more skilled players.

FiLTHY Raid team:
      - Push Mythic progress
      - 3 raids a week, 3 hours each (Extra raid night during opening month of new raid content)
      - Must complete M+ 15 each week
      - 72 minimum traits
      - 940+ ilvl
      Raids are: (Monday extra night) Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8:45PM - 11:45PM Server time (+1 GMT)

What WE can offer YOU:
      - Great and friendly community
      - Always people around to join in your keys
      - Teamspeak 3 and Discord server
      - M+ guild groups 15 and above
      - Raid Logs after every raid
      - Website forums
      - Raid livestreams
      - Guild Whatsapp groups
      - Special event nights
      - Alt raids

FiLTH is a fun place to be and most who join call it their home and family. It’s been a competitive raiding environment for over 6 years and has a strong and experienced core.
      Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/FiLTH

APPLY AT: http://filth.guildlaunch.com/
      OR
      Reply to this thread
      Message me on Marvynn#21579 or MrRoboto#2229 or Fozzy#2286.
    • By Bicgurl
      Beside all the builds, rotations and bis legendaries, what are the ideal stat percentages  according to their importance haste>mastery>everything else? Other than valarjar berserkers, what are the other bis leggys for single target and mythic plus dungeons?