LobbyBoy

Is Kafa Press worth to farm?

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

I've just got the confirmation that inv_drink_15.jpgKafa Boost stacks with spell_nature_bloodlust.jpgBloodlust.

Is it worth for Ret Paly to use it instead of Potion of Mogu Power?

Edited by LobbyBoy

Interesting.

Just FYI: Strength and Haste have the same priority for Ret Palies, and

inv_drink_15.jpgKafa Press shares cooldown with trade_alchemy_potiond5.jpgPotion of Mogu Power

One factor you can take in is: You can Pre-pot and also use your Pot again when the cooldown is ready. But you cannot use Kafa Press twice in a fight.

Just FYI: Strength and Haste have the same priority for Ret Palies, and

inv_drink_15.jpgKafa Press shares cooldown with trade_alchemy_potiond5.jpgPotion of Mogu Power

One factor you can take in is: You can Pre-pot and also use your Pot again when the cooldown is ready. But you cannot use Kafa Press twice in a fight.

Thanks, but i already know all this (- even if there is a little mistake about haste and strength wink.png)

The question is wether inv_drink_15.jpgKafa Boost is that strong on the pull because you can use abilities more often during burst phase?

I would try it with simcraft but i've no idea how to use Kafa Press within unsure.png

This is a great question. I remember back in the day where players would strive for the 1 GCD cap. Anything beyond that would be a waste. Does this still apply? If we have reached 17k haste, what would be the benefit of using a CD to increase it? How many extra abilities can we use during this time when stacked with Heroism?

Great question, I'd be curious on the results of this. 

I've used it for awhile, trading it back and forth with mogu potions to test, and it feels about the same usually. Burst caps around the same, sustained as well. I like it though just to be miserly with my potions. :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sibelius
      Can anyone provide a sim sheet, so I can see the DPS differences between legendaries in combination, like:
      Waist and Back = ??? DPS
      Shoulders and Back = ??? DPS
      Shoulders and Waist = ??? DPS
      Reason is, I have Shoulders and Back, but I'm curious to see what a Back and Waist combo DPS would be in comparison. Wanting to know if the numbers are small or large.
    • By MayorMayo
      Howdy howdy!

Requisite armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Mayo/simple Requisite most recent parse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/93755/latest Am I following the Icy Veins rotation? Yup, for the most part, unless I have a brain fart. With that out of the way, I want to start by saying that I’m not unsatisfied by my DPS, but I know that I can do more / do better. 
      I’ve got two of the best legendaries (Ashes to Dust & Chain of Thrayn), two of what I think are the best trinkets. I’ve got the Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid (880) and the Entwined Elemental Foci (890) but don’t use them currently because my sims are showing Convergence of Fates (895) & Might of Krosus (895) being ~7-10k higher, but I’m very open to hearing if maybe the sims aren’t as accurate as I’d like to think they are.
      I’m just... stuck on how to get there. I was hoping that I could get some sage advice from other paladins in here.
      All of your thoughts are most appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Mayo 
    • By Laffy
      Hi, I'm kinda new to using simcraft and pawn to help with itemization so hopefully you guys can answer some stuff for me. When I run the simcraft addon in WoW and copy the data from the pop up window and paste it into the simcraft program and run it, I take the pawn string from the results and plug it into pawn. Now I know our stat priorities, and I don't know if it's because I've been upgrading from like ~850 ilev pieces and pawn is suggesting upgrades based mostly on the str increase, but my haste has fallen to abysmal levels, like 15%. I'm assuming once I catch up to where upgrades are not so much about straight item level (str) increases, pawn will be suggesting upgrades based on secondary stats. Here's a link to my armory. Thank you for any suggestions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/Alissiana/simple
    • By sixto
      Dear Fellow Paladins!
      I'm in the need of some pro tips for my ret...i feel like i'm doing something wrong or got some wrong items. Any help would be appreciated.
      Sometimes i can't decide which trinkets or which talent i should use. I got 855 Faulty, 860 Eye Of Command and 880 Draught.
      Armory
      NH Log
    • By ScubaSteve
      Hi All,
      Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm in need of DPS help. I'm constantly at the bottom of my raid DPS and most Mythic+ DPS charts with little ilvl differences between me and those above.

Armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Incideous/advanced
      I know my mastery is a little high but someone said the other day I was geared more so as a tank but then kicked me before I could ask what they meant, any truth to what they said?

Ill try and link a raid log soon to shed some light.