FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #48 - Heart of the Aspects

I know this is a new account but I'd just like to say thanks for hosting this awesome site and running sweet contests like this. Icy Veins really helped me out when I moved from my "casual" guild to a much more hardcore one with boss strategies laid out extremely well! Keep up the great work everyone. Posted Image

Just found you guys recently. Totally helped me put together my toons after the patch. So yeah, you rokk my sokks :)

I only recently found out about you guys, but, so far, I am loving every bit of it. Keep up the good work and good luck to everyone else.

You guys are already my go to place for guides and general information, now this? As if I needed another reason to lurk around here. Keep it up!

This is a great site for anyone who needs to learn about any class /raid/ or general informtion especially now that the new patch is out everyone will want to come here to see the best way to play their new class

I started reading this site just for luck, I was looking around for some nice guide about the heroic modes of Dragon Soul and in a sec Icy veins became the top 1 of my sites' list.

Since the launch of the latest patch I just cannot count the endless times I came here to read your guides about classes.

The amount of information you gathered is insane and the way you explain things is the easiest ever, making possible to understand mechanics and rotations even for a child.

I just thank you for all the work that's behind this site, because I don't think you could find anything better around.

Ganersis

SIlvermoon, EU

• Like 1

Hey guys! Posted Image One of my friends on WoW recommended this site to me when 5.0 dropped and since then I have been recommending it to all of my real id friends! It's a wonderful site that very wonderfully clarifies key points on each spec for each class! I love it and use it pretty much daily Posted Image Between looking up my own and many characters, I'm helping my friends look up theirs too! Thanks for all you do!

i said everything a man can say in the past few give aways but what i still can say is a very good luck to everyone and enjoy the mount if you win it :), Let the luck be with you and roll a 100 in the near future :)

All i can say is thanks for always helping the community before anyone else. Specially for the great MOP dungeon gear guide. Exactely the kind of thing i needed to find out best early choices for my paladin.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/620-mop-dungeon-loot-guide/#entry6031 < is the link to the guide. if you havnt seen make sure you check it out and start gear planning for MOP!.

Thanks again Icy-veins.