FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #48 - Heart of the Aspects

Hi shiny mount time yay

Was wondering if u guys would mind doing a guide to Elvui

In ur style for basic and advanced users

Just a thought , now come here u shiny thingy :D

Posted Image LOVE this site. It has been a huge help to me ever since I decided to change up my specs on my DK and now I kick some serious toon butt! Would really love to win this mount!! Keep up the fantastic work!

I was never really trusting this website, up until a few days ago where you helped me more than my otherwise favorite website called Elitistjerks.

Great guide, and you succesfully helped me reroll to a DK from a rogue..

7.5 years of rogue, ending now :P hahaha

Anyways,

Yeah,

Thank you so much for keeping the guides updated and offering help to anyone who seeks it for free. :)

Appreciatae it.

Regards

Heli

Hi to all that have made this place as great as it is i want to thanks you all because i have learn so many things in here i always come in here and read for my toon i have improve so much because of the stuff u guys do thank you all and keep up the good work i know i will Posted Image ps cookies for all

Hey all first time poster here. Site was recommend by my guild leader and I absolutely love. A great help in helping me sort out all the changes to my toons. I check in everyday for info and am always pleased with all the knowledge I walk away with. Keep up all the great work! :)

Ohh mount!

Keep up the work with this awesome site :P

Should take some time to learn demo and destro lock... with your awesome guides obviously!

I was just informed about this site after the newest patch was released. I was just getting the hang of doing all my roations and macros when it all pretty much disappeared lol. Im SO VERY GRATEFUL for your website! Ive already passed it on to others. Ive been studying your site for all my toons and their classes for the last week trying to get back into the loop! I happened to stumble across this great giveaway idea you have.. at first I thot you literally were just giving it away to every one, hahaha Im a blonde I know. So I guess heres my entry! :) Thanks again for being so informative! <3 Jess

Lets see what to comment on this week...

While I know we are waiting for MoP before you guys get more in depth, I cannot wait to see the completed class guides. For the last patch I would always refer people here when they had a class question and I hope to be able to continue to do so as MoP hits the screen. ^.^

Woot I keep visiting this site, like the lay-out, it's easy peasy to find out tactics of raids/dungeons and nice to know more about rotations for alts. Leveling a hunter an I know how to play him thanks by Icy-veins. Great work and keep it up guys! :)