FORUMS
Damien

Giveaway #48 - Heart of the Aspects

hi guys, i check your web almost every day, its an awesome work put on this, keep it that way, or better !

i really would like to win this mount Posted Image

Edited by Masterfabio

A wise man once said:

'If you can keep your head, while all around you are losing theirs, you've probably been reading up on Icy-Veins.'

I don't think my patch day would have gone as smoothly without your wonderful guides. Thank you so so much and keep up the fantastic work xx

Also I love your transmog feature... definately a time saver when hunting for that perfect piece to match your gear <3

I'm new here, but I've heard of the site for a while now. Was doing some research into some of the new changes, since I just got back from a 9 month involuntary hiatus, found IV here, decided to check it out. From what I've seen so far with regards to knowledge, the community, and the like, this site seems to be awesome. I'll be coming back often. :D You guys have a great site, keep it up.

love the site really sweet how yall have give aways its a bonus to a great site that keeps ppl updated love the info yall give on classes an all sorts of stuff

finally. finally. got to complete spine and madness on heroic this week. and it's all thanks to u guys that i have raid tactics to read.

while it's always nice to have a detailed guide to read and understand the bosses and their nuances, i hope that u have a TL:DR section for those who have no time to read and need to know the most important stuff to not wipe the raid group. i'm saying this because i had to go from 2/8 heroics (3/8 experience) to 6/8 heroics in one sitting, after i changed to a guild with higher progression. it's a good thing the raid leader decided to not risk bringing me to full 8/8 as i was new, else i wld have to sit through and read 6 guides in one night.

on the flip side, i also hope that if u have the time, make class specific guides for the encounters :D i know that's a lot of babysitting to do, but that's sort of expected, as i'm a "cata baby". Posted Image

dear icy viens my main toon is a fire mage and i would love to thank you for taking all ur time and dedication to answering all of our questions and putting up all of this very useful information for my class and all other classes and plus all the helpful strategies u have come up with. my guild has done all of ur strategies and down heroic spine the other day X) ive been playing for years now and i use to suck with my mage but i followed ur rotations and talent trees and my dps has been unstopable >Posted Image so once again i thank you and keep up the good work Posted Image

I was completely impressed with how quickly you guys were up to date with the 5.0 patch updates for classes. I admit, I wasn't really looking up on it and of course, I was picking things at random. LOL But come raid time, I was back and forth on here making updates and man, did it really help. Top notch work all of you! Ever thought about making an addon for in game???

Thanks for the updated guides in 5.0.4. I've been trying out Frost/Arcane/Fire Mage, Ret Pally, and Combat Rogue with the help of the Icy-Veins class guides. The information had been very helpful in relearning those classes.