FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lunalicrichard

Problems with my game ? Maybe noob stuff..

Hi veins members!

As you probably read in the title, i have a problem. My problem is with leveling up after level 70. Leveling up gear and runes etcetera...

I have been playing D3 for years and just recently i tried the higher level stuff. I have legendarys and a lot of them and i haved the runes in the weapons and the rings,head and the rest of it. I have been playing rifts at Master level, but i am not leveling up ! And i can't figure out why!

What am i doing wrong ? I am a bit mentally handicapped, so i don't understand everything, so please give clear instructions without the lingo if possible. This will help me out a lot!

I hope you can help me out here!

Greetz from the Netherlands!

Hi Richard,

1. It may be that your paragon levels (the levels you gain after reaching 70) are too high to still get meaningful experience from Master difficulty. Master is only the 4th difficulty level out of 20, so plenty of room for growth!

2. It may be helpful to post the items/build/class you are using, so we may be able to help more. 

3. Are you sure you're not leveling up, or perhaps you're not seeing it? Your regular levels are displayed above your character portrait in white, your paragon levels below it, in blue. 

On 1/31/2022 at 2:46 PM, Bubble181 said:

Hi Richard,

1. It may be that your paragon levels (the levels you gain after reaching 70) are too high to still get meaningful experience from Master difficulty. Master is only the 4th difficulty level out of 20, so plenty of room for growth!

2. It may be helpful to post the items/build/class you are using, so we may be able to help more. 

3. Are you sure you're not leveling up, or perhaps you're not seeing it? Your regular levels are displayed above your character portrait in white, your paragon levels below it, in blue. 

To answer your questions somewhat, My level is 70,paragorn is 182 and my rifts i play up to level 4 now. I managed to upgrade 1 soulstone,with 1 thingy i found by accident/droprate .But nothing further still. I have almost all of the season goals done,but 1 ( the level 20 rift and no idea how to get it before the season is over! )

My build is part invoker/ part thornbased/poison based . My white number is 3080 or 2080 not sure ... so i am confused why i am not getting to rift level 1 or higher.... or why i only got 1 upgrade token for the soulstones ?

Thanks for the help anyway Bubble !

On 2/3/2022 at 1:15 PM, Lunalicrichard said:

To answer your questions somewhat, My level is 70,paragorn is 182 and my rifts i play up to level 4 now. I managed to upgrade 1 soulstone,with 1 thingy i found by accident/droprate .But nothing further still. I have almost all of the season goals done,but 1 ( the level 20 rift and no idea how to get it before the season is over! )

My build is part invoker/ part thornbased/poison based . My white number is 3080 or 2080 not sure ... so i am confused why i am not getting to rift level 1 or higher.... or why i only got 1 upgrade token for the soulstones ?

Thanks for the help anyway Bubble !

Hi Richard,

If you haven't finshed the L20 rift yet, you're not quite there yet 😉 

See https://d3resource.com/journey/index.php for an example of a good overview of the whole season's journey. After chapter 4, the fun starts all over 😉

The soulstone shards are random drop, they're supposedly fairly common but I haven't seen much of them either (though I haven't had a chance to play a lot this season, either). Expect to see more of them on higher difficulties.

Try to get a full set going - any set, no matter which one, is an instant multiplier for what level you can reach. Many sets have 20.000% or 33.000% extra damage these days - the numbers with and without are almost beyond compare (I consider LOD builds as set builds in this instance). If you've finished three parts of the Journey, you should have 4 pieces of one set, minimum.  Consider looking at https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/crusader-thorns-of-the-invoker-fresh-70-starter-build for separate builds when you have 2,4 and 6 parts of the Invoker set (which I suppose is the one you got).

I'm not sure what you mean with "getting" rift 1. you should be able to select the level of the rift you want to try - up to a limit of what you've already reached before +2, or to the level that equals the difficulty of a regular rift you've finished.