Asrnyx

Around 483 Ilvl Rogue, What Kind of DPS Should i expect as a combat Rogue

Sign in to follow this  

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering what kind of dps i should expect to be truthful, cause right now im capping out at 70kish.

WoW Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/laughing-skull/Asrnyx/simple

PS: I Do use Rupture in my Rotation and Such.

Edited by Asrnyx

Sounded about right, though it is hard to say since your armory shows an ilvl of 477. Check out shadowcraft guide in my sig, it should help you fix any major gear issues, and if you see that your average dps hovers continues to hover below about 80% of the the theoretic value, you've probably got an issue with fundamentals.

Hello, it seems legit with your stuff on raid bosses.

Just keep in mind the rupture uptime and check it on your logs when you're fighting a single target "dummy-style" boss while you're in combat spec.

Then test again without any rupture next time.

Compare the DPS and decide if you keep it or not.

Another major thing : you really want a tracker for your deep insight phase combat, like bandit's guile helper, and this buff must be a total part of yourself for exploiting the most the combat spec.

According to Shadowcraft it should be around 59.7k DPS, but i cap out at around 56.5k and mediate down to 54k after my burst with out rupture, Would rupture be that 3.2kish dps to what it says i should be out (Test in a 2m fight)?

EDIT: Scratch that, i found the buffs tab and it was all checked mark on the buffs when i didnt have any buffs. Now it says 40k dps for my gear

Edit2: 42k Dps in 2m fight

Edited by Asrnyx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HansHolger
      Hallo everybody,
      I have a question about transmoging.
      I would love to use the silent Assassin set on my Monk, i that possible? I know that i can wear the t13 from druids, but not sure about that special rogue set.
      https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmogrification-rogue-challenge-mode-set
      Thank you in advance
      HansHolger
    • By weedle
      1. can i do comparable ( to subtlety ) damage as assasination rogue? what is difference in %?
      2. shadowcraft shows me that subterfuge is 25k dps more than nightstalker, is it real?
      3. simcraft shows me, that my dps now as assasination is 25-30k less than subtlety ( 55 and 59 artifact level ), will it be the same gap when i get 59 assa artifact, or subtlety damage is always higher?
    • By MarcHethrusWaters
      Maximum Effort is a new guild on Cenarion circle (A). I was the raid leader for my guild for a long time and we built up a strong raid team. Due to do some dis-agreements between me and the guild leader I was forced to leave. But luckly enough a lot of my team followed me! We're working to build a guild focused around team work and group progression. We love doing mythics, raids, talking and theory crafting about the game!
      We have a very strong-core raid group, capable of clearing heroic and doing some mythic but we're just missing a few people to round it out!
      Raid nights.. Tue/wed 6-830pm server (9:30-11:30 est) Off night Monday 6-830pm server (9-11:30 est)
      Looking for.. -Any and all dps specs
      - Non pally or holy priest healer!
      All raid mats and needs are covered by guild, we run personal look just for the ease of it.
      My btag is Hethrus#1504 if you have questions or wish to try out!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Jade Rogue Deck List Guide.
    • By Akezhar
      So I just got my Rogue to 110 on Monday and plan on raiding soon. But  I am a bit unhappy about Vigor not being an option. Every guide I found put the other two talents above it. I really like playing with Vigor, this might just be because my gear is still kinda bad and messed up(850ish), but it feels a lot smoother with Vigor.
      So I wanted to know why excactly the other two are better and by how much. 
      Edit: Sub