FORUMS
Stan

A Preview of Primalist Rogue Sets in Dragonflight

67384-rogue-class-changes-in-dragonfligh

We've looked at the Rogue Tier Sets coming in Dragonflight.

Today's preview of Tier Sets that will drop as tokens in Vault of the Incarnates, the first raid of the Dragonflight expansion, includes Rogues.

We've chosen Tauren Rogues, one of the new race/class combos coming in the pre-patch for the showcase.

Let us know in the comments what you think about the sets.

Raid Finder Difficulty

rf f.jpg

rf b.jpg

Normal Difficulty

normal f.jpg

normal b.jpg

Heroic Difficulty

heroic f.jpg

heroic b.jpg

Mythic Difficulty

mythic f.jpg

mythic b.jpg

If moving around on effin hooves wasn't makung you stealthy enough, THIS most certainly will.

2 hours ago, Dahaka99 said:

why showing this ugly model instead something normal

tauren just ruins EVERY armor

I totally agree with you , same with DH shoulders on the Female BE? worst showcase , swear down people do on purpose. 

2 hours ago, Dahaka99 said:

Here's a Human Rogue wearing the new Rogue set.

mythic f.jpg

mythic b.jpg

• Thanks 3

On 9/16/2022 at 6:36 PM, Dahaka99 said:

Tauren is just the best race , Night elfs are also cool and then after 50 places other races come in .

Tauren has the most unique model .

There are multiple armors that look awesome on Tauren , I have made asimple transmog for my resto druid HM Tauren with wood and green theme . I also used the zandalari snake like helm for leather making my Tauren look like a reptile/humanoid big serpent which could never be possible with any other race .

1 hour ago, Tyr4no said:

Tauren is just the best race , Night elfs are also cool and then after 50 places other races come in .

Tauren has the most unique model .

There are multiple armors that look awesome on Tauren , I have made asimple transmog for my resto druid HM Tauren with wood and green theme . I also used the zandalari snake like helm for leather making my Tauren look like a reptile/humanoid big serpent which could never be possible with any other race .

Orc is the best in all way with their badass look and armor always look better on them.

and not just about racial abilities i dont care those but my model is important too look good

Tauren is just simply a clown in WoW never really understand that race its just like a ugly bstard with big clown hooves and ruins every armor with their look but BIG respect who playing those furries.

Edited by Dahaka99

22 hours ago, Dahaka99 said:

Orc is the best in all way with their badass look and armor always look better on them.

and not just about racial abilities i dont care those but my model is important too look good

Tauren is just simply a clown in WoW never really understand that race its just like a ugly bstard with big clown hooves and ruins every armor with their look but BIG respect who playing those furries.

Garrosh follower I see