A Guide to Primalist Class Tier Sets in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight (10.0.0)
Vault of the Incarnates Class Sets in Dragonflight
Vault of the Incarnates Class Set are comprised of 5 pieces of armor. The tokens drop in Vault of the Incarnates, the first raid tier of the Dragonflight expansion. You will learn more about the raid in our dedicated guide.
Vault of the Incarnates Class Sets Theme
Vault of the Incarnates Class Sets are themed after elemental proto-dragon leaders.
The proto-dragon incarnates feel like a natural disaster of each element they represent — a volcano for the fire dragon, an icy avalanche for the frost dragon, a landslide for the earth dragon, and a thunderstorm for the storm dragon.
Vault of the Incarnates Class Set Appearance
Concept art for the Vault of the Incarnates Class Sets for all classes can be found below.
The mix of primal stone and chaotic elements lead to a creative and fun process as they were implemented into the armor set designs. In addition to that, each element was paired with the available classes.
The first batch of ice-themed sets is intended for Death Knights, Mages, and Hunters.
Evoker, Priest, Warlock, and Demon Hunter sets are themed after fire.
Monks, Paladins, and Warriors have earth-themed sets.
Rogue, Druids, and Shamans have storm-themed raid sets.
Vault of the Incarnates Class Set Tokens
We have four types of tier set tokens drop in Vault of the Incarnates. The tokens can be used to create a soulbound Vault of the Incarnates Class Set item appropriate for your class.
- Zenith Tokens — Shared between Evoker, Monks, Rogue, and Warriors.
- Dreadful Tokens — Shared between Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Warlock.
- Mystic Tokens — Shared between Druids, Hunters, and Mages.
- Venerated Tokens — Shared between Paladins, Priest, and Shamans.
Vault of the Incarnates Class Set Token Item Level
The Item Level of tokens ranges between 398-408. The increased Item Level is due to the final two bosses dropping better loot from the rest of the raid.
Which Vault of the Incarnates Raid Bosses Drop Class Set Tokens?
Below is a list of all Vault of the Incarnates raid bosses that drop specific set tokens. Currently, there are no slots associated with the tokens.
- Jade Forgestone Tokens are dropped by Sennarth, The Cold Breath.
- Amethyst Forgestone Tokens drop from Kurog Grimtotem.
- Garnet Forgestone Tokens drop from Dathea, Ascended.
- Lapis Forgestone Tokens drop from Broodkeeper Diurna.
- Topaz Forgestone Tokens drop from Raszageth the Storm-Eater.
Vault of the Incarnates Class Set Bonuses
Tier Set Bonuses in Dragonflight will mostly likely continue to be granted at wearing 2 and 4 pieces of armor.
This section will be updated with specific set bonuses when they become available.
- 19 Jul. 2022: Added link to raid overview.
- 07 May 2022: Guide added.
- Dragonflight Pre-Patch Item Level 252 Catch-Up Gear
- Paladin Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Monk Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Things to Do Before Dragonflight Launch
- Fan Concept of Zandalari Warlock Minion Glyphs
- Mage Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999
- Solo Ranked Arena Queue in Dragonflight
- Hunter Class Changes in Dragonflight Alpha Build 44999