nidosarg

[Arcane] Changing to Arcane

11 posts in this topic

Well guys i am new at Arcane! I have been play with frost for a while and i am wondering if my gear can be used for arcane or need more gear.

My armory is this one: http://us.battle.net/wow/es/character/ragnaros/Nidos/advanced

I also have in my bag this pants of tier: http://es.wowhead.com/item=99162

I think is better the pants of tier for arcane and then upgrade to level 4.

Then i have to ask.

I cast Arcane Blast at 1.6s with the current haste.

And with ther armor of Mastery i can get without any buff raid aprox 68% Mastery.

Reading a few post for caps make a little confused

First Question: I have to get cap in haste before Mastery? cap 9557??

Second Question: Cap for Mastery?

Third Question: Cap for Crit?

Forth Question: Is worth the 4 tier part of T16 or is better to get off parts?

I will post a log of my figths next time, i am practicing (dont speak very good english i am sorry) for sustain the LB and NT, and Rune of power.

I am starting to do SOO N so i am a little new and dont have a lot of gear, but i will try to get all of i can.

Edited by nidosarg

Oh shit i thought I had commented.

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Yes

Essentially just Mastery > haste > crit and hitcapped ofc

When you provide logs I can assist you further

If I saw you in person, I would bow down to you for your bravery.  Good luck friend, and may the rune of power be ever in your favor.

Crit cap? *giggle*

I dump crit in to mast/haste every new piece I get. I'm just thrilled as shit that reforge is going away (although I am sure we will still min/max with gems and enchants).

As MoP winds down, Frost and Arcane gear is essentially interchangable, and with no rune (you really don't plan on picking that over mirror images do you?) it will be even moreso in WoD.

Interesting. Have you had much luck getting into the beta test raids? So far I have seen the train depot boss and the iron maidens, both of which required high mobility for survival. Also the Hydra world boss, where standing still is almost certain death. Maybe with the healers I know and trust I can make some use of rune, but I won't know that until we start raiding for real come launch.

My guild has mandatory beta raids, and I have been to most fights. Due to the fact that a) RoP is more powerful than MI for multy target even if you lose a bit of uptime, and b) I don't want to manage IW, I don't see a reason to not use RoP. And don't forget casting an instant out of RoP is not hell on earth anymore as you don't lose mana!

Ok. I guess we can "compare notes" in the xpac to see which is the best, and for which situations. Still really happy with the tomes so I am able to change talents between bosses.

Also, I have decided that alter time really won't be worth it as strictly a mitigation spell, choosing ice barrier on that tier.

Ice Barrier is a GCD :P I would give my RL a hard time for asking me to cast AM because its on the GCD!! If my raid leader didn't scare the hell out of me at times :P

test out everything...check everything...supernova is looking good for cane but will prob get nerfed as blizzard always do with mages :( do it on 90 dummy and keep going at it...but knowing blizz...it will change 

Looking at the recent tuning changes, they like where Arcane is right now. How I see it, they want to bring Fire down abit and pull Frost up.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 920~ ilvl
      - 52+ traits.
      - 3/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood.
      Druid: Guardian and Balance.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Rogue: Open.
      Warlock: Open.
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By kiowarixie
      Anyone else receiving fear that absolutely wipes haste off?
    • By m2geek
      Right, so today Kil'Jaeden's burning wish dropped for me, my 3rd legendary.
      I have Shard of the Exodar and Cord of Infinity currently - and with the 7.2 changes to Cord of Infinity I don't know what to do/pick/run with?

Is Burning Wish still going to be BiS with 7.2, the changes to Cord of Infinity on PTR are pretty awesome, and as for Shard - two Time Warps per fight is pretty awesome too.

So, hence my dilemma lol...
      Forgot to add, I play Arcane.
    • By huneebunch
      Ok so raiding in guild, on Star Augur Normal im struggling to hit and stay consistent at 300K, yet when i did LFR i did 500K+ (lowest i went was 450K)
      Not doing anything different and its been like this with the other bosses. Followed the rotation guide and everything i'm doing is right, checked stats etc and they are right, but still struggling to get decent DPS.
      In our logs i am always in the grey (meaning im not utilising stuff more) but yet i have no idea how to change this as i am literally using cooldowns when i can and also doing my burn phase and conserve phase when i need to.

• By Elderran
      Arcane is a long standing guild based on the Arathor/Hellfire server. We have a strong core group of raiders and have made quick progress advancing to fully clearing both Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare and also Normal and Heroic ToV. We are currently progressing Heroic Nighthold where we are 6/10. We have also spent time in Mythic EN clearing 3/7 bosses. As of right now we are seeking both ranged and melee DPS to help make up our numbers to help out in completing Heroic Nighthold, assist in future Heroic Raiding and potentially be willing to join up and run Mythic raid content.
      Our guild is what the title says, Semi-Hardcore Raiding, we make sure to have fun while we raid whilst maintaining a serious attitude when needed to take down bosses. We have three raids nights, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8Pm till 11Pm Server Time and we do ask that you sign up to the raids you can attend in advance. Our group aims to do the best we can in clearing the current content of the game. This means our current goals are to get all Heroic raid content on farm whilst tackling Mythic content whenever we feel able.
      Outside of raiding our guild regularly runs Mythic Dungeons, Keystones and other PvE content together, spending time farming old raids or clearing group dailies alongside even the occasional BG or Arena run.
      The classes we feel our raid team is currently lacking would be
      Death Knights of either DPS spec Retribution Paladin Elemental Shaman Druid of either DPS spec If you're looking to join us in part of our raid team we do have some requirements:
       Basic knowledge of raid bosses in advance of the raid. Try to know roughly what you'll be doing in a fight before we get to the boss!  An average Ilvl appropriate to the current content. Several of our members are happy to assist you in getting your Ilvl up whether its quick Mythics or joining our raids to get some easy loot.  Teamspeak 3. We use a TS3 server to communicate and co-ordinate together to take down bosses. You are in no way required to talk however we do need you to have the software to listen  Be ready to raid. Bring pots, runes, flasks to the raid along with the correct gems/enchants on your gear. (We only ask this for Heroic Progress/Mythic and even then, are completely willing to help out.) These requirements may seem steep to some however we are willing to help even players who have only raided LFR to take their first steps into the raiding scene. As long as you've got a brain and can listen then we are happy to help!
      If this sounds like something you'd want to be a part of or you simply have more questions feel free to shoot a mail to Eldadin in game. Alternatively you're more than welcome to whisper me/add me via Bnet at Elderran#2439