FORUMS
Damien

Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire

Guest Drlittle

For getting the Liquid Rainbow, I found it to be easy to remake adventure games until the bounty for the mysterious cave pops up, then you know it will be there and you even get an arrow to help find it.

Guest Hotrats

An awful lot of trouble to go to when you just have to wait for a rainbow goblin to open a portal for you - about once every 100 bounties.

Guest West

An awful lot of trouble to go to when you just have to wait for a rainbow goblin to open a portal for you - about once every 100 bounties.

Looks the same but isn't entirely

Guest miyari

For obtaining "3.2 Leoric's Shinbone," there is now a "Leoric's Manor Courtyard" waypoint which makes it easy to farm the item in Adventure mode.

Guest dan

Still grinding for the Gibbering Gemstone, with no success.

i had over 500 kills on chilltara (all on tX).  got fed up, and on a whim ran through story mode to that point.  15 mins of grinding later it dropped.

so farm it in story mode.  its bulls**t, but thats the way it is.

Guest CodeGrunt

Tried at least 30 times to get leorics shinbone in adventure mode with no luck. Took two attempts in campaign mode. So far no luck with gibbering gemstone in adventure either. Looks like you can't get the ingredients in adventure mode patch 2.4. It's weird because I definitely got the recipe in adventure mode.

Guest Iskandar

Tried at least 30 times to get leorics shinbone in adventure mode with no luck. Took two attempts in campaign mode. So far no luck with gibbering gemstone in adventure either. Looks like you can't get the ingredients in adventure mode patch 2.4. It's weird because I definitely got the recipe in adventure mode.

Yes you can.  Set my difficulty to Normal after failing for about an hour on TX, dropped first try (Gibbering Gemstone).  You can still get the mats on Adventure in 2.4.

Guest bigmidgeman

If Zelusa is in the caves you will not find Chiltara there, the gibbering gemstone is the most bs item to get in the game.

Guest Alice

If Zelusa is in the caves you will not find Chiltara there, the gibbering gemstone is the most bs item to get in the game.

Incorrect, I got both spawned. No drop though, I do agree that it's the most annoying thing to get right now. I farmed during most of my free time for 3 months straight right after they broke the drop rate and I have yet to get the Gibbering Gemstone. http://i.imgur.com/JJrjxmI.png

Guest SOSBomfu

Tried for Gibberish Gandalf for 3 hours on Campaign and Adventure modes on varying difficulty levels and did not get a drop. Tore my hair out and ate it.

Incorrect, I got both spawned. No drop though, I do agree that it's the most annoying thing to get right now. I farmed during most of my free time for 3 months straight right after they broke the drop rate and I have yet to get the Gibbering Gemstone. http://i.imgur.com/JJrjxmI.png

I can confirm this! I got my Gibbering Stone when both Zelusa and Chiltara were both in the cave.

Guest Styxs

just went on the path to find all the items today after i got the recipe dropped and found it all within a few hrs, not sure why you guys couldnt find it, but i found all but the gemstone on T7 and the gemstone on T10 within a dozen tries.

Good luck to those that didnt found it, it will need to drop at one point.

Guest Kenny Loggins

I got 

gibbering gemstone

black mushroom

plans: staff of herding

all on campaign mode and all on normal difficulty, to fly through :)

I died with my staff in hardcore, made a T3 game (PC) and got 3/4 in one game (call it luck) in adventure mode. Chilltara seems to be the only pain in the butt for me to find.

1 hour ago, GolfMike said:

I died with my staff in hardcore, made a T3 game (PC) and got 3/4 in one game (call it luck) in adventure mode. Chilltara seems to be the only pain in the butt for me to find.

Yup, I got everything in less than 30min, except for Chilltara. That took another day and a half ...

In 10 games i got roughly 8 times the ice caves and only 2 times the frost caves, and offcourse no drop from Chiltara yet... so frustrating.... (in total i guess 150 runs in adventure and campaign mode and also different diffculty levels)

On 23-1-2016 at 11:12 AM, Guest miyari said:

For obtaining "3.2 Leoric's Shinbone," there is now a "Leoric's Manor Courtyard" waypoint which makes it easy to farm the item in Adventure mode.

yeah, not updated so far...

11 hours ago, NecroVoid said:

so for that rainbow thing. if he doesnt ever pop up im screwed. if he does pop up and i dont get the chest im screwed.

Pretty much.

okay only took 2 days and got the Gibbering Gemstone. It will be legendary and glow orange unless you have it to where the names pop up for the items but will still be orange. did it on normal so its confirmed you can get it on normal. :)

10 hours ago, NecroVoid said:

okay only took 2 days and got the Gibbering Gemstone. It will be legendary and glow orange unless you have it to where the names pop up for the items but will still be orange. did it on normal so its confirmed you can get it on normal. :)

Glad to hear that it dropped for you. Thanks for coming back to confirm :)