Klleavage

PVE Fury 6.0 Stat Priority

Sign in to follow this  

6 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. What is the stat priority for FURY warriors in PVE as of 6.0. Ive looked up where sources say 11% haste and what not but i see pro raiders are doing much different. my current stats self buffed are ...

CRIT- 39.39%

HASTE - 37.65%

MASTERY- 41.21%

armory isnt working correcty and i can not compare stats with others. What do you guys think? what should i gem and change, what are the caps? and what should i prioritize.

Thanks alot

Klleavage - Sargeras 

Haste @6% (self buffed) is the first cap you want to get to. However, because that is so little haste, most of the higher geared warriors are way over the cap just with the haste on their gear. After that you'd want to get to your crit cap @ ~45% (self buffed). Once you've got both those caps, mastery is your next best stat, followed by Haste over the 6% cap and then Crit over the 45% cap.

Looking at your stats right now, i'd say it would be ideal for you to switch some of your haste to Crit through gems and/or enchants if you can.

Once you get those 2 caps, try to go for as much mastery as you can. Don't worry too much about the stats though, since they are all much closer than they've ever been in MoP and in less than a month it won't matter anymore.

The haste % you're wanting is 11% - Raid Buffed. If you get the 5% from your raid from one of these:

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Rogue
  • Hunter Pet: Sporebat, Wasp, Hyena, Serpent, Rylak

Then you only need to get 6% from your gear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bowsersfury
      Hello, 
      I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS. 

I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be. 
      Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol. 

Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...

Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/bòwser
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26903184
    • By Enqua
      Hi,
      I have a question: For the ascendance / gambler build the haste stat is on top of the priority list. Our trinket priority list shows that a static mastery stat increase via a trinket is higher on the priority than a static haste increase.
      How come? 
      Regards, Enqua
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; we used to be a four day raiding guild but over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities and are now a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS /  Melee DPS / Heals

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 8/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By Suicune
      Quick info:
      Guild Name: The Dark Swarm
      Faction: Alliance
      Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm connected Realms- US
      Realm Type: Normal (PvE)
      Realm Timezone: CST
      Battlegroup: Shadowburn
      Openings: We are accepting all classes/races/levels/playstyles.

The Dark Swarm {US Azuremyst/Staghelm connected PvE Realms} is looking for laid-back adults (18 and up) that want to have fun and be a part of a friendly, relaxed guild- perfect for people with the duties of full time jobs and floating schedules.

We are always looking to bolster our roster! Re-rolls are welcome, or if thinking about transferring, feel free to roll a level 1 to contact us with any questions.
      Some things The Dark Swarm is:
      ►A guild who has been around since BC.
      ►A place for fun, mature people. You must be 18+ to join. Sense of humor strongly recommended ☺
      ►A guild interested in doing all kinds of content. Some of us like to PvP, others like to run heroics, mythic+, and raids. Some like to level characters and professions, some love to collect things and camp rares. We welcome all styles of gameplay.
      Some things The Dark Swarm is not:
      ►A raiding guild. If you are looking to raid on a team regularly, we are not for you. We have no interest in organizing progression raids for current content any longer. Any raiding outside of older content is done through PuGs/ LFG.
      ►A leveling guild. We accept characters of all levels, but we are looking for people who want to make us their permanent home, not leave once capped and geared.
      ►A hardcore PvP guild. Some of us do Arenas and aim to start Rated Battlegrounds, but if you want a guild who is strictly PvP oriented, we might not be a fit for your interests.
      The Dark Swarm is interested in:
      ►Creating a tight- knit family of players who like to have a good time.
      ►Guild events. We have many events in the works, with more being added.
      ►Achievements. We enjoy getting groups together for achievements including metas for mounts, and guild achievements.
      ►Past content; we like to go back into some older content for fun from time to time as well. Examples are guild OS3D to get people Drakes, or BC raids for Transmog gear.
      ►Fun; most importantly, continue to be a relaxed environment to hang out in and meet fun people. Play when you want, the way you want.
      Interested in joining? Questions? Contact us!
      ▪ Our website is www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com
      ▪ We are listed in the Guild Finder!
      ▪ We use Discord for voice/text.
      ▪ Leader: Suicune
      ▪ Officers/Recruiters: Ruinoxx, Acro
      Drop us a line on the site, this thread, or via in-game mail and we will promptly get back to you!