Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klleavage

PVE Fury 6.0 Stat Priority

6 posts in this topic

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. What is the stat priority for FURY warriors in PVE as of 6.0. Ive looked up where sources say 11% haste and what not but i see pro raiders are doing much different. my current stats self buffed are ...

CRIT- 39.39%

HASTE - 37.65%

MASTERY- 41.21%

armory isnt working correcty and i can not compare stats with others. What do you guys think? what should i gem and change, what are the caps? and what should i prioritize.

Thanks alot

Klleavage - Sargeras 

Haste @6% (self buffed) is the first cap you want to get to. However, because that is so little haste, most of the higher geared warriors are way over the cap just with the haste on their gear. After that you'd want to get to your crit cap @ ~45% (self buffed). Once you've got both those caps, mastery is your next best stat, followed by Haste over the 6% cap and then Crit over the 45% cap.

Looking at your stats right now, i'd say it would be ideal for you to switch some of your haste to Crit through gems and/or enchants if you can.

Once you get those 2 caps, try to go for as much mastery as you can. Don't worry too much about the stats though, since they are all much closer than they've ever been in MoP and in less than a month it won't matter anymore.

The haste % you're wanting is 11% - Raid Buffed. If you get the 5% from your raid from one of these:

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Rogue
  • Hunter Pet: Sporebat, Wasp, Hyena, Serpent, Rylak

Then you only need to get 6% from your gear.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Elionara
      Hello all !
      My name is Elionara. I have started playing a warrior since Legion launched.
      Currently my ilvl is only 889(890).
      However , i feel so underwhelmed by my numbers.
      All other warriors out dps me by miles !
      Iv'e watched countless guides , etc. 
      But to no avail ! So tis to the forums i come to seek help !
      I will include logs/armory from my HC progress with the guild. (granted we're not all BiS geared).
      I'm very open to critisism and if some1 would be willing to have a one on one chat with me i would love to !
      Kind Regards ,
      Elionara - Silvermoon EU

Logs : Elisande HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wnVqygxQavWBPzjN/
                 1-8 Bosses HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tr1FLGhCy6dYqHvk/
                 Armory = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Elionara/simple

PS: I'm aware my stats are not the best , i started using Pawn without ant knowledge about it and overdosed on crit. Iv'e learned now and i sim every new piece of gear for new strings from now on.
    • By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a two day raiding guild. We had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.
      Mandatory reading.
      Basics: ilvl 885+; 40+ points in MS Artifact Weapon; DMG Dealers 400k+ DPS ST.
      Raiding 101: ability to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 8 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
      GRepairs and flasks are provided by GBank; members pitch in mats and/or gold to help out. Guilds preparedness to raid and supply its members with enchants/etc is a team effort. If you are accepted as a member be prepared to do your part.
      Currently we are trying to build up our roster to start Mythics.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals.

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic - 4/7 Mythic
      ToV 3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Normal - 10/10 Heroic

Contacts:
      Battle.net BTag: Sodium#11394
      Do not send forum PMs, get in touch in-game; likewise do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By BauntiX
      Wolflan Gaming now has its own World of Warcraft guild! It is located on Silvermoon(EU) on Alliance side. We are currently recruiting members from the organization, and as soon as we are ready, we will move towards events involving PvP and PvE. For more info, contact Bauntix, whom oversees the guild.
      If you want to join the guild, you will have to join the organization first. Head to our homepage ‘www.wolflan.com’, after which you will have to go through an introduction to the rules of the organization. When you are all signed up, you are ready to join us in Azeroth!
      WolfLAN Gaming Community
      wolflan.com