FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Klleavage

PVE Fury 6.0 Stat Priority

Hey there everyone, new to the forums. What is the stat priority for FURY warriors in PVE as of 6.0. Ive looked up where sources say 11% haste and what not but i see pro raiders are doing much different. my current stats self buffed are ...

CRIT- 39.39%

HASTE - 37.65%

MASTERY- 41.21%

armory isnt working correcty and i can not compare stats with others. What do you guys think? what should i gem and change, what are the caps? and what should i prioritize.

Thanks alot

Klleavage - Sargeras 

Haste @6% (self buffed) is the first cap you want to get to. However, because that is so little haste, most of the higher geared warriors are way over the cap just with the haste on their gear. After that you'd want to get to your crit cap @ ~45% (self buffed). Once you've got both those caps, mastery is your next best stat, followed by Haste over the 6% cap and then Crit over the 45% cap.

Looking at your stats right now, i'd say it would be ideal for you to switch some of your haste to Crit through gems and/or enchants if you can.

Once you get those 2 caps, try to go for as much mastery as you can. Don't worry too much about the stats though, since they are all much closer than they've ever been in MoP and in less than a month it won't matter anymore.

The haste % you're wanting is 11% - Raid Buffed. If you get the 5% from your raid from one of these:

• Unholy Death Knight
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Rogue
  • Hunter Pet: Sporebat, Wasp, Hyena, Serpent, Rylak

Then you only need to get 6% from your gear.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lyican83
      You read that correctly, one of the most iconic and long-standing guilds within the realms of Quel’Thalas and Azjol’Nerub is looking for new players to bolster its Mythic ranks.
      Tell me more, tell me more!
      Scion is a longstanding World of Warcraft guild consisting of both social and raiding players. We are a group of friendly people that are open for any player who is looking to improve his or her performance in the game while having an enjoyable stay. 
      Did you get very far?
      Our guild is currently progressing through the Mythic version of Shadowlands. We aim to get as much progress as possible before rushing into the new raiding content.
      Enough Grease. Time for some raiding information.
      We currently raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 8PM-11PM server time with a raiding team that is constantly evolving into a strong example of leadership and teamwork. If you are looking to be part of this experience we are definitely looking for you!
      What are the requirements?
      Preferably, you already have experience with Mythic raiding and obviously with raiding itself. The core requirement of Scion is that you are a well-organized player who can tend to the needs of a Mythic raiding team. Those needs consist of hard work, being self-critical and have a determined slash patient mindset.
      What’s in it for me?
      The guild offers you an enjoyable and memorable time within the World of Warcraft. We are friendly bunch of social talkers who take joy out of a little banter from time to time. However, we strive to be as professional and hard-working as possible during raid hours and any time it takes to prepare for the challenge that raiding offers. Obviously, we look to provide assistance within this preparation by supplying resources and valuable information.
      You won me over. I’m in it, to win it. Ha-ha.
      That’s great! We are always eager to get in touch with curious and interested possible new recruits. Please contact one of the officers or guild master by adding either one of the following people: Beasted#2936
    • By Reicha7
      So the stat priority page of the guide ranks haste much higher than strength but the consumables guide recommends the feast for strength even though the haste food offers more haste which should make it the better choice surely?
      Hoping someone more aware of the theorycrafting to clear that up for me.

This mainly applies for raiding by the way but if there is a different answer for M+ I am interested to know the answer there.
    • By wowguy233
      Hey everybody! So the other day, I decided to make a 5-minute guide on how to play the Warrior class in WoW. It's not super in-depth, but I just wanted some good feedback from the Warrior community on this. Lemme know what you guys think! I also hope that this is able to help somebody out there.   ?

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Arms Warrior Shadowlands Leveling Guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Fury Warrior Shadowlands Leveling Guide.