FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MightyWombat

Storm Wolf Druid Build for Diablo 4

i was looking at that guide on this website, and it said that uniques that was listed under manditory was needed for it to  work at all, but i really dont see any manditory listing, it all seems strangely setup to  me, i have everything expect the neckless would suck to go for the build and then not have it work.

2 hours ago, MightyWombat said:

i was looking at that guide on this website, and it said that uniques that was listed under manditory was needed for it to  work at all, but i really dont see any manditory listing, it all seems strangely setup to  me, i have everything expect the neckless would suck to go for the build and then not have it work.

Hi! I have shared your post with the writer to look over. In the meantime, I think the section referred to in the guide, when it says "without the Unique items listed below as mandatory." is the "Best in Slot Aspects, Powers & Uniques" section of the guide.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Natalia said:

Hi! I have shared your post with the writer to look over. In the meantime, I think the section referred to in the guide, when it says "without the Unique items listed below as mandatory." is the "Best in Slot Aspects, Powers & Uniques" section of the guide.

oki, im probly just dumb, but when it was just saying legendaries and uniques but all of them are listed every so i felt that for it to work you need them all, i got everything except the neckless which will be a of a grind if RNG is nice lol. i did see that neckless was kinda seperate from the rest in the section so i was unsure of it was part of the manditory uniques.. thats what i wanted clarified.

Edited by MightyWombat

13 hours ago, MightyWombat said:

i found an error on the paragon board in the build. the tiles have to be linked to be able to buy them.

boarderror.png

This was fixed in the latest update