FORUMS
Niix

Azortharion's 6.2.2 MM Hunter Guide

Hi!

Does it make sense to skill Marksman if I have no T18?

Or should I skill BM until I have T18?

Marks is very well suited for the fights in HFC, whereas BM isn't.  Marksman is better due to being able to single target down priority targets down faster and better with CA and 35% KS.

I have a few questions regarding the latest updates to the MM guide:

My main point of confusion is currently in regards to Rapid Fire. There's nothing specific written in the guide so I'm assuming I should just continue my normal priority regardless of having RF up or not. But would it not make sense to have AS move up in priority and forgo PS/GT/Barrage completely during RF (and/or while the target has >80% HP)? Does the 4P have an effect on that?

And concerning Barrage: I used to use it on singletarget in cases when I don't have a TotH proc, the target is below 80% health and I don't have anything else important to cast. I'm guessing if I continue like that (compared to just continuing to cast AS) that would result in a damage loss, from what I've gathered from the guide, correct? I just don't quite get why that has changed post-6.2. Is that because of the 4P again?

I have a few questions regarding the latest updates to the MM guide:

My main point of confusion is currently in regards to Rapid Fire. There's nothing specific written in the guide so I'm assuming I should just continue my normal priority regardless of having RF up or not. But would it not make sense to have AS move up in priority and forgo PS/GT/Barrage completely during RF (and/or while the target has >80% HP)? Does the 4P have an effect on that?

And concerning Barrage: I used to use it on singletarget in cases when I don't have a TotH proc, the target is below 80% health and I don't have anything else important to cast. I'm guessing if I continue like that (compared to just continuing to cast AS) that would result in a damage loss, from what I've gathered from the guide, correct? I just don't quite get why that has changed post-6.2. Is that because of the 4P again?

Regarding GT/PS/Barrage during Careful Aim: You use them if there is more than one target, otherwise Aimed Shot takes priority over them (but is still under Chimaera Shot and Kill Shot).  

If you don't have the t18 4pc, then you will want to use Glaive Toss on Single Target fights, and if you hare using Barrage (for say, kormrok or iskar) you would only use it when there's more than 1 target.  

Regarding GT/PS/Barrage during Careful Aim: You use them if there is more than one target, otherwise Aimed Shot takes priority over them (but is still under Chimaera Shot and Kill Shot).  

If you don't have the t18 4pc, then you will want to use Glaive Toss on Single Target fights, and if you hare using Barrage (for say, kormrok or iskar) you would only use it when there's more than 1 target.  

Okay, thanks for the clarification :)