Forager

Expertise:?!? on BM hunter yes or no ?

8 posts in this topic

Hi i would like to ask do i need to cap my Expertise on my BM hunter... i have been looking around the internet and most sites say yes but i try using "Reforgelite" addon and it keeps ripping all my Expertise off my gear i am playing just now as close to the cap as i can but really don't know if a should be ?

if yes could someone help me out with the number i would need for a dwarf hunter (with 1% Expertise buff)

thanks for reading any help much appreciated

Forager

http://eu.battle.net...orager/advanced

Is this true for PVP BM Hunters? Ask Mr Robot says I don't need Exp for PVP, yet most other forums/sites around suggest at least 3% expertise for PVP.

Is this true for PVP BM Hunters? Ask Mr Robot says I don't need Exp for PVP, yet most other forums/sites around suggest at least 3% expertise for PVP.

You do need at least 3%, yes. Mr. Robot seems to say as much on their PvP priority, as far as I can tell. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By teebling
      Hey IV, I made a simple stats calculator stats calculator for wow classic in javascript.
      You select a class, then enter values into the fields for Stamina, Strength, Agility, Intellect and Spirit. As you type it updates the results which show you useful information based on what stats you entered - like dodge, and crit percentages, class-specific statistics like Ranged AP for Hunters and block for Druids in bear form etc. 
      Hopefully people find this useful for comparing item benefits and racial starting stats, or for learning how base stats affect different classes in Classic. Did you know for example that Shamans can build Block with Str items?
      I didn’t just post here to show this off - I need some help with calculating Spirit. Some users have commented that Spirit health/mana regen values are too high for various classes (for example Paladins) and was wondering if anyone here had some more information on this!
      Your boy teeb
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Midrange Hunter Guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter guide.
    • By justsomeguy
      Does anyone have issue where a ton of versatility gear is dropping?
      In the effort to increase my item level, so I can do heroics (i know I'm late to the game), all the higher level gear that drops has versatility, do BM hunters need versatility now or is this just bad luck?
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Bomb Hunter guide.