FORUMS
Dook

Blackfathom Deeps

My apologies if this is not the place for this querstion. OK. L37 Destructo Warlock, making some mistakes but doing well enough to try to tackle a dungeon solo and since I wiped out Vorsha with little difficulty I figured Bladkfathom Deeps would work. I found the "temple", went down the stairs, followed the map, swam through the water areas, looked all around, got the ore and the Princesses ... and then hit a dead end. Went all around the map twice, under water, the whole kaboodle, and could not find a way to get to the actual dungeon. I got some tips (go to the meeting stone, you'll find a square pool, etc.), but the meeting stone will only activate for a party so even if that works for a party it won't work for me. I looked around that whole area and couldn't find any way into the dungeon itself. So ... can anyone clue me in on coords or some way to find the dungeon entrance? Right now it's one more in Blizz's eternal mission to prove that you can't get there from here, so any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Bocephus

24 minutes ago, Bocephus said:

My apologies if this is not the place for this querstion. OK. L37 Destructo Warlock, making some mistakes but doing well enough to try to tackle a dungeon solo and since I wiped out Vorsha with little difficulty I figured Bladkfathom Deeps would work. I found the "temple", went down the stairs, followed the map, swam through the water areas, looked all around, got the ore and the Princesses ... and then hit a dead end. Went all around the map twice, under water, the whole kaboodle, and could not find a way to get to the actual dungeon. I got some tips (go to the meeting stone, you'll find a square pool, etc.), but the meeting stone will only activate for a party so even if that works for a party it won't work for me. I looked around that whole area and couldn't find any way into the dungeon itself. So ... can anyone clue me in on coords or some way to find the dungeon entrance? Right now it's one more in Blizz's eternal mission to prove that you can't get there from here, so any help would be appreciated.

Hey Bocephus, sorry to hear you're having such a rough time with this, if you check out this video it should show you how to get there from the meeting stone which you said you were able to locate. It is from WoW Classic not SoD but the path is still identical.