Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VonBek

Help needed with pawn scales

3 posts in this topic

As the title says, looking to tweak the default pawn scales as I feel the put too much emphasis on low end stats for prot at least.

Prot have already tweaked so mastery is value 1 and Bonus Armour 1.1, ret so haste is value 1.

Just wondering with Mastery as baseline 1 for prot and haste baseline 1 for ret what folk would suggest as weightings for the rest to se if my tweaks are too far out.

Also please note talents are pretty much default apart from prot is the passive due to not raiding just now but just farming stuff and gearing, and Ret is ofc Seraphim for burst.

Sorry for the late responce. I havent really put much thought into weights right now, but i believe theyre all very close in value. Id go with the standard weights you get. Ill do some double checking in a bit.

cheers Fouton, had tweaked them so secondaries were very close ( like mastery was baseline 1 for prot with Armour 1.1 and then lowest value was 0.85, keeping the str / sta values as set ) and similar for Ret. 

Just felt that while values were more "balanced?" for affecting the specs now there was obviously going to be a slide to mastery/armour for prot and haste etc for ret and the pawn scales didn't seem to reflect that just now placng way too much emphasis on multi/vers for my liking.

I'll keep an eye out, as said it's more for later on when I get time to start progression so I'm up to speed on what's going to affect us for not so much cutting edge DPS throughput but actually more for smoother throughput as that's what I've always found to matter for progression especially when Tanking ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Dredd
      <Return With Honor> PvP/PvE[9/9] looking to recruit new members. For guild information such as raid times and guild activities or to simply apply please visit at returnwithhonor.shivtr.com

Who Are We?
      Established in Tichondrius during WoD expansion, Return With Honor is a guild lead by military veterans who are also veteran players of World of Warcraft. We offer great conversations, crude humor, active guild environment, and a home for individuals looking to be apart of a tight nit group. We also have a guild point system used by our members to earn great prizes from the WoW Shop, BOE items(xmog gear, pets, mounts, etc) and game time. These points can be earned by staying active on our guild website, volunteering to assist the guild, and being involved in any guild groups. 

RAID SCHEDULE Alternating raid weeks Tues, Friday, Sunday and Wed, Thu, Mon: 1800-2000 EST. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to go 15 minutes before raid time (1745 EST) to start pulls at 1800 EST. We get Saturdays off every week.
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...urn+With+Honor

RATED BATTLEGROUNDS The RBG schedule varies on a week by week basis. Multiple groups will be formed to accommodate mostly everyone.
      Guild Events Guild Events are held every week with prizes for members to earn like high ilvl BOE gear, gold, pets, and mounts.

If interested please contact Hoodxd or myself(Dreddmourne) by in-game message or mail Contact me at #ActionJack11202
    • By Babblet
      Location: – Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof

About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now a two day raiding guild; we had to cut our total hours spent playing WoW but we still remain just as competitive and result oriented.

Mandatory reading.
      Basics: be ilvl 890+; 52+ points in MS Artifact Weapon.
      Raiding 101: be able to execute/avoid fight mechanics; communicate in English and use a microphone.
      We raid twice a week, a total of 6 hours; attendance of 90% is mandatory. We require you to function at 100% from the second the raid starts all the way to its end; if you cannot commit to a raiding schedule and be online on time this is not a guild for you.
      Currently we are trying to build up our roster to start Mythics.

Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 11:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.

Recruitment: Ranged DPS / Heals / Melee DPS (Rogues only)

Legion Progression:
      EN 7/7 Heroic
      ToV 3/3 Heroic
      NH 10/10 Heroic
      ToS 4/9 Heroic

Contacts:  
      BTag: Shig#1825

*Do not send PMs, get in touch in-game; do not contact unless you are ready to transfer if accepted for a permanent raid spot.
    • By DrSwilly

<Brood Theory> (10/10 H, 3/9 H) is a progression-focused raiding guild looking for exceptional DPS, a resto shaman, and an off-tank for Tomb of Sargeras and eventually, mythic progression. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays (10pm-1am EST). We are hoping to come back to mythic NH and eventually push mythic Tomb. Typically, the guild adds Wednesday (10pm-1am EST) as a farm night for gearing alts and hosting carry runs in order to stock up the guild bank for our raiders. We allow 750g in repairs a day for our raiders, and we provide you with free flasks, feasts, gems, enchants, and potions if needed.

Requirements:
      Voice:
      Discord.

Add-ons:
      RC Loot Council.
      Exorsus Raid Tools.
      Deadly Boss Mods.
      Skada/Recount.

Other:
      895+ ilvl with at least 48 traits and 40 artifact knowledge (room for leniency if needed).
      At least a 4-piece set bonus from NH.
      Be familiar with class itemization and DPS SIMS.
      Watch videos of fights before coming to raid and follow mechanics (Will be posted in our Discord).
      Be on time and ready to enter a mature, but friendly raiding environment.

Casuals also welcome and encouraged to help build the guild community and atmosphere. We are looking for more like-minded and friendly individuals to join us for different guild events, contests, and etc. Our Discord server is a place where gamers of many different games (WoW, LoL, Overwatch, FF14, etc.) can come together, meet new people, and have a great time.
      So, if you are looking to progress through mythic content or just relax and be a part of a friendly atmosphere, Brood Theory may be for you!

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

If you are interested, add my Battle.Net DrSwilly#1198 and send me a message.

• By Rambon
      Hello!

As the topic says, I need some help with my paladin. I feel that I'm underperforming extremely during single target fights, such as Goroth. I feel sort of comfortable with my AoE encounters, but open to suggestion and advice there as well. 
      I feel that I've focused on the wrong stats as well, because I've read somewhere that if you have the cloak, you should have around 28-30% haste.
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/rambon 
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/twisting-nether/rambon - Take a look at the Goroth encounter, where I don't even reach the epic bracket for my IL.
      I'm pretty sure I'm using the right and best rotation, my opening may differ tho. Open to input and advice, and of course criticism about my rotation.
      If there is something I've missed in this thread, that someone notices that I'm doing wrong, please include it in your comment.

Thanks!
    • By Elithia
      Deathsworn Verdict

We are currently looking for Tanks and DPS to bolster our mythic roster!
      Current progress: 10/10M NH, 3/3M TOV, 8/9H ToS. Raid Times
       Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00  Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00  Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
      During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.

Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
      Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451 
      Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?

Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.

What Can You Expect From Us?
       A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW.  Solid, focused mythic progression.  A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
      What Do We Expect From You?
       Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables.  To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism.  To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord.  We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.