FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ezmodus

What to do with a daily quest that's abandoned from your lunarfall inn?

I accidentaly abandoned the quest 'titanic evolution' from my lunarfall inn and now that's the only quest i need for my lvl 3 inn upgrade, but i've been waiting for 3 days to give the quest a respawn chance, but still nothing happened...

If anyone of you could help me out with this it would be much appreciated!

thx in advance

Ezmodus-Silvermoon

I abandoned my fishing shack quest due to my quest log being full. Now I can't get it back. I have had no more quests from the fishing trainer since. Please help!!! I am a lvl 100 and my main building is a lvl 3.

Ezmodus, there is likely little to do about that except wait for the NPC to return to your inn saddly. Violetstorm, may be worth creating a ticket over an issue like that ingame.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knight85
      Evening ladies and gentlemen

just a quick question about getting the Bigger is Better quest to upgrade the Garrison to level 2 on the alliance side.

I've set up a lot of characters for zones using chromie time and i've got all of them set up with garrisons for professions and other stuff.

all my horde characters had access to the level 2 garrison quest right away (with the exception of my orc death knight all of them were under level 20)

whereas the only new alliance character with a garrison is my night elf demon hunter who his level 23 (all the others are under 20)

I know that you can get the quest by doing part of the shadowmoon valley but only 1 of my characters is going into draenor and tha's a ways off being done. so i'm just curious if there's a level restriction on the quest
    • By zlloyd1
      I have noticed something disturbing at my Garrison in Draenor since reaching level 110 in Legion....
      That is that the follower missions available at your Garrison are now having item level requirements to do, and there does not appear to be any way to increase your follower's item levels besides doing quests that have a high item level requirement. It is like Blizzard is saying, in order to get this, you have to complete that, but in order to attempt that, you have to already have this?? Is this a catch 22, or is it just me??
      So, my question is whether there is any other way to increase the item level of your followers in the garrison besides the quests?? PLEASE clarify, and THANKS in advance!!
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Garrison Shipyard guide.
    • By Nitrol
      Hi all,

With 6.1 coming soon, I decided to make an excel spreadsheet that helps to identify which abilities my garrison followers are missing for Highmaul and BRF (PTR mined) raid missions. I found it helpful in selecting which followers' ilvls to improve.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/voc48sgmvwsyo3q/Followers.xlsx?dl=0

Simply input your followers' abilities in the blue cells and the spreadsheet will output the optimal follower selection which counters the most number of abilities. 

Notes:
      1. These missions are only accessible when you have 2-3 followers with ilvls above 645 for HM and 660 for BRF. 
      2. The rewards scale to the next level of difficulty of raids. Eg. cache rewards 670 gear when you have completed normal HM and 685 gear when you have completed heroic HM. At mythic level, you get rewards of the same tier + 1000g
      3. 15 boss kills are required to unlock each tier.

Hope this helps.
    • By Gwenymph
      2/2 Mythic Missions complete (can't complain too much there, was able to get all my followers geared up before Salvage yard nerf) BUT  the same item! Really?!  And it's Holy itemized not Disc.  Gr...

Any great success stories out there except Spyte and his Mythic Warforged Impregnator item!