Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Warrior Control GvG

Sign in to follow this  

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Warrior Control Deck for GvG.

I've been having a bit of success swapping out Rag for Ysera given the amount of BGH running around.  Is that a really bad idea?

Also I am just constantly running in to hunter zoo, warlock zoo, and mechmage.  Any advice for how to tune the deck for these matchups?

Nope, cutting Rag for a BGH dodge like Ysera, Kel'Thuzad or Sneeds is totally legit.

Tuning the deck more against Aggro is just a matter of cutting some of the late game for more early game answers like Ironbeak Owl or Cleave, but you should be favoured against those matchups earlier, Zoo can be tough if you don't get War Axe, but otherwise you should be able to outlast them.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice!  I went back to rag and topped out at rank 3 my first season.

I want to keep getting better - should I keep running warrior or should I branch out to another deck?  Any recommendations?

I tried subbing one whirlwind for Emperor Thaurissan all while playing brawl instead of Geddon and it's been great so far. I even managed to pull off a Sylvannas Brawl combo *o*

I tried subbing one whirlwind for Emperor Thaurissan all while playing brawl instead of Geddon and it's been great so far. I even managed to pull off a Sylvannas Brawl combo *o*

Subbed the same, working nice.

I am not missing brawl in this specific deck, and sometimes with others was just an dead card, cuz ppl know ctrl=brawl and play around a lot.

Also, i never let my Geddon ... its so insane. The 2 dmg clear + bite ... the maybe call for bgh letting boom alone ... much value imo.

Not missing Harrison either ... 

I'm having trouble collecting the last few legendary cards in the deck, for the time being, are there any other cards that could be a good place holder until i get them?

Sign in to follow this