FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Transmogrification - Monks

As fist weapons are now very prevalent in MoP for Monks, may I respectfully request that you update your transmogrification fist weapons listing. For example all fist weapons are now one-handed vs. main/off hand so the 3 lists can now be consolidated. Second as I was browsing through the list I noticed a number of fist weapons missing from your lists as well. Thank you for your time and for making such a great website!

As fist weapons are now very prevalent in MoP for Monks, may I respectfully request that you update your transmogrification fist weapons listing. For example all fist weapons are now one-handed vs. main/off hand so the 3 lists can now be consolidated. Second as I was browsing through the list I noticed a number of fist weapons missing from your lists as well. Thank you for your time and for making such a great website!

Thank you for your comment! Sorry for having been slow to react... If you could let me know which items are missing, that would help me adding them :) I'm working on the one-hand issues for the fist weapons.

the Cadaverous Garb is no longer available in patch 5.0

I'll remove it in today's update. Thank you!

Guest Boug

I think Spaulders of Dinomancy are missing from the Monk Shoulders list. Thanks for the great guide!

Guest Rondo

Aside from the gloves, the Wastewalker items cannot be obtained in Normal TBC dungeons, only Heroic. They all have a 12-15% drop rate according to Wowhead, so they shouldn't take too long to obtain.

Hi there,

Just noticed a typo under the first tier set guide:

"Monks have 9 Tier 14 sets: 3 Brewmaster sets, 3 Mistweaver sets, 3 Windwalker sets, and 3 Balance sets".

I imagine that this was copied from the druid guide. Either that or you've heard something awesome about forth specs coming out in 6.0 wink.png

A small blemish - thanks for keeping such a great website!

Rgds,

Pandrel

Hi there,

Just noticed a typo under the first tier set guide:

"Monks have 9 Tier 14 sets: 3 Brewmaster sets, 3 Mistweaver sets, 3 Windwalker sets, and 3 Balance sets".

I imagine that this was copied from the druid guide. Either that or you've heard something awesome about forth specs coming out in 6.0 wink.png

A small blemish - thanks for keeping such a great website!

Rgds,

Pandrel

Thanks for reporting the typo. I usually update Transmogrification guides before every patch, so worry not if the typo isn't corrected right away tongue.png

Hello!

The Mei's Blade that is rewarded from the quest Enraged Vengeance is not available for monks to choose as a reward. sad.png I was so happy to see I was on the quest and never completed it so I could get this blade... buuuttt very disappointed that you can't as a monk.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=30468#comments

Thanks for the post, Weppy. Just a small thing: please refrain from publishing the same post multiple times. Mods don't really like having to delete posts :)

Guest Shaozu

Really love the site and all the work that has gone into it. Thank you for taking the time to create a site like this. I was just wondering though, Has anyone noticed that most of the images for the Fist Weapons are displaying the weapon from the back (the side that is facing the arm when equipped)? I only noticed because I was looking up mi Kinetic Ripper and noticed it was not showing the large blue jeweled ornament in the center of the weapon. I then noticed many of the other ones also show the back side with just a strap. I think other weapons display the same on both sides so it is irrelevant, but with Fist Weapons, all the decoration is on one side.

Really love the site and all the work that has gone into it. Thank you for taking the time to create a site like this. I was just wondering though, Has anyone noticed that most of the images for the Fist Weapons are displaying the weapon from the back (the side that is facing the arm when equipped)? I only noticed because I was looking up mi Kinetic Ripper and noticed it was not showing the large blue jeweled ornament in the center of the weapon. I then noticed many of the other ones also show the back side with just a strap. I think other weapons display the same on both sides so it is irrelevant, but with Fist Weapons, all the decoration is on one side.

That's an interesting comment. I'll make sure to do something about that in my next transmog update smile.png

If I might make a suggestion: A good number of the fist weapons listed for monks and shaman and the lot are backwards, showing only where they attach to the hands and not the artwork on the outside. Maybe flip them around so we actually see the parts that matter.

Guest Nika

HI, I was wondering if the PvP Arena Season 17 set is still obtainable via the Garrison?

On 18/09/2017 at 11:56 AM, Guest Nika said:

HI, I was wondering if the PvP Arena Season 17 set is still obtainable via the Garrison?

It should be, yeah - you can find it in your faction's Ashran town, I think.

• Thanks 1

Guest Miyasha

Zoo-per's superior Chestguard is now unobtainable by players who did not do Ordos, or started playing after Pandaria.

The related chestpeice, Amber Parasire Wraps, is still obtainable from Seige of Orgrimmar, but the matching legs transmog to complete the dress, Hamlet's Wind-Whipped Leggings and Arielle's Ancient Legwraps, both drop from Ordos.

Despite bluetext saying the transmogs from Ordos would still be available, they are not.

Not by Monks, anyway. There is an identical item to the bottom part of the dress, but it is a Druid-Specific teir item.

As such I think it should be removed from this gallery.

On 27/03/2018 at 5:28 AM, Guest Miyasha said:

Zoo-per's superior Chestguard is now unobtainable by players who did not do Ordos, or started playing after Pandaria.

Can you not still pull Ordos up the hill and kill him without the cloak using slow fall?