FORUMS
Damien

Basic Warrior Deck

Thanks for this deck guide :) I've always sucked at warrior but with this deck I've been able to win about 75% of my matches. Appreciate the latest updates too re the nax card swap outs.

Yes, that's deliberate, if you want to make both of the changes suggested then you can cut the Elven Archer and 1 River Croc as well.

Guest Guest

I have all of the Naxxramas cards and most if not all of the good common and rare cards. How else can this deck be improved that way? I have not made any changes to it yet, since there is a bit of overlap on the card swap suggestions.

If you have a decent card collection, you should look at making some of the other low-mid cost decks on the site, as mentioned in the card swap section, upgrading a Basic deck isn't really the best way to go about it, you should abandon it and work towards a different deck once you have the resources.

Guest Guest

I lack a lot of the legendaries and epics that the Warrior class uses, though. No shield slams or brawl, no Grommash, Alexstrasza, or Dr. Boom.

Guest Old Shoe

Really don't like playing Warrior...this guide helped me get through the daily challenge in straight wins. Thanks!

Guest jeirow

Nice, thank you by creating this deck. I just started to play hearthstone and this deck seams to be good for me biggrin.png .

Hello there,

I just wanted to ask : is it ok if i changed 1 Boulderfist Ogre for the Legendary

card I got, Deathwing? Thanks for answering and and thanks alot for that amazing

guide!!!

Sure, you can try it out. Deathwing is a very volatile card and may not even be an improvement, but I can totally get on board with the desire to try out your new Legendary :)

• Like 1

Guest MushroomMan

Really great warrior deck! I am new to hearthstone, and this is the first deck I've been able to win consistently. I was just wondering if bouncing blades would fit anywhere in this deck because it seems like a pretty good card.

Eh, I don't really like it in this deck. Generally Bouncing Blade is a card that you want some synergies to go with, and even then it's often not good enough. Just not really dependable.

Guest Tensor

I'm at a budget as well and haven't spent a dime on the game yet. While creating the warrior and looking at the swaps I see that I got a Bloodsail Raider and it has the same attack/health as River Crocolisk with the added battlecry gaining attack equal to the attack of the weapon.

Guest Anton

This deck is a looooooot  better than the noоbish and rubish deck of Sottle ! https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-dragon-warrior-tgt-deck

This deck is cheap but in the game is a lot more valuable than expensive deck such as https://www.icy-veins.com/hearthstone/legendary-dragon-warrior-tgt-deck the most tarded and expensicve deck in the whole game ! My advise is to play basic decks ! You can reach rank 15 but without throwing tons and tons of dust to make expensive decks !!!!!!!111

I'm not quite sure what has caused your baffling level of vitriol towards Dragon Warrior, but whatever it is that motivated you to make 6 or 7 different posts in the Dragon Warrior topic, spewing abuse and profanity, I suggest you deal with it on your own terms and return to the internet to converse with other human beings when you are a better adjusted member of society.

• Like 2

Guest Discodark

Hi Sottle, any suggestions for swaps from League of Explorers? Fierce Monkey for Razorfen Hunter?

I already swap out kor'kron for death bite but I also have arathi. should I put it in? If so what should I take out? also, since I have naxx, I want to make use as much as card as I can so I wonder if there are any spots in the deck for loatheb and Kel'thuzad.

I already swap out kor'kron for death bite but I also have arathi. should I put it in? If so what should I take out? also, since I have naxx, I want to make use as much as card as I can so I wonder if there are any spots in the deck for loatheb and Kel'thuzad.

Loatheb for Stormpike, Arathis for Arcanites, KT for Razorfen, and Belchers for Taz'dingos.

Loatheb for Stormpike, Arathis for Arcanites, KT for Razorfen, and Belchers for Taz'dingos.

oh I totally forgot to mention, I also have 1 brawl should i put it in?

my current deck:

2x execute

2x fiery war axe

1x cleave

2x acidic swamp ooze

2x cruel taskmaster

2x haunted creeper

1x shield block

2x shattered sun cleric

2x death's bite

2x arathi weaponsmith

2x chillwind yeti

2x gnomish inventor

1x loatheb

2x sludge belcher

2x boulderfist ogre

1x sylvanas windrunner

1x stormwind champion

1x kel'thuzad

Yes, in place of Cleave. They serve similar function (board clear), but Brawl is useful even against control decks.

Do you think it's worth changing one of the Boulderfist Ogres for the Obsidian Destroyer ??? I'm not sure because so much 4-cost creatures that combine better with the Ogre...

Do you think it's worth changing one of the Boulderfist Ogres for the Obsidian Destroyer ??? I'm not sure because so much 4-cost creatures that combine better with the Ogre...

I think swapping one could be OK. If it often messes up your curve, you can reset the change later anyway. I believe that it will allow you to have a better late-game. Not by much, but still, the 1/1 can be quite useful at times.

Are you supposed to have all those cards already? Because I am missing two:

And in the crafting section it says unlocked at 8/10.

Is this normal?

edit: Nevermind. Shortly after this post I read:

• is comprised only of cards that are granted to you for free as a reward for completing the tutorial and leveling a Warrior to level 10

My bad.

Edited by Halfaxa