Zvon

[US] BrM monk 7/7H LF late night guild

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I am seeking for a main tank position for Mythic raiding. 

I am a 662ilvl BrM monk w/ MW OS, have been playing as monk when it just came out. 

Available time:Mon-Thur: after 9PM PST.

I can transfer and change faction. 

What I have

I do detailed research for raid.I know my class well, and I do research on my class as often as I can.I will be in raid on time. I am having 99%+ on time attendance in my past raid groups. I take critics and suggestions seriously.  

What I am looking for

Guild Progression: 6/7H+

A mature and laid back raiding environment, with serious raiding attitude during raid time. Edited by Zvon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Elithia
      Deathsworn Verdict

We are currently looking for DPS (Melee + Ranged)  and a Tank to bolster our mythic roster!
      Current progress: 9/10M NH, 3/3 TOV. Raid Times
       Wednesday: 20:45 – 00:00  Thursday: 20:45 – 00:00  Sunday: 20:45 – 00:00
      During progression, we occasionally extend to a Monday (20:45-00:00) raid if a boss kill is on the horizon.

Apply on our site at: http://deathswornverdict.enjin.com/
      Or contact me for further information: Elithia#2451 
      Deathsworn Verdict – Who Are We?

Deathsworn Verdict (Ravencrest) has been an active raiding guild since 2011 and over the years, we have always worked hard to progress through high-end content as a cohesive team. Raiding is only one side of the story for us, though. No day in Deathsworn Verdict goes without jokes and laughter, and we are immensely proud of the unique, inclusive guild atmosphere that we have cultivated.

What Can You Expect From Us?
       A humorous, unique social atmosphere that extends outside of raid times and outside of WoW.  Solid, focused mythic progression.  A range of off-raid activities, such as mythic+ groups and alt runs.
      What Do We Expect From You?
      · Full preparation for each raid. This includes knowledge of the fight, correct gems and enchants as well as bringing consumables. · To have the drive to improve and be mature enough to handle constructive criticism. · To be able to communicate in English using a microphone + Discord. · We do not tolerate homophobia, sexism or racism in any form.
    • By Loghaire
      We would be looking for the tank to begin raiding with us Sunday. If you are raid locked until Tuesday please reach out to me still as it isn't a deal-breaker. This is for a core consistent spot within our 5/10M team. 100% attendance is expected during first 2 weeks. Beyond the first 2 weeks, we expect limited to no misses; however, we understand that situations happen. We are also open to recruit DPS, ranged in particular.
      http://www.TeamDeviant.com
      Expectations
      900+ itemized equipped iLevel
      42+ trait points
      knowledge & experience within Heroic/Mythic Nighthold fights
      Server:
      Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara
      About Us:
      <Deviant> is a progression based 3-day raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system. Members are expected to be on time with consumables and must be capable of receiving constructive criticism. We push our members to improve themselves regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts and to research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.
      Current Progression:
      5/10 Mythic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV
      Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
      Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
      Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM
      Contact Info:
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
      Enceno#1753 [GM]
      Humanbean#1710
      Monkdom#1900
      Ashayah#1380
    • By Loghaire
      Looking to fill a co-main tank spot for Mythic tonight and beyond. Please contact me ASAP on BNET to discuss.
      http://www.TeamDeviant.com
      Expectations
      900+ itemized equipped iLevel
      40+ trait points
      knowledge & experience within Heroic/Mythic Nighthold fights
      Server:
      Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara
      About Us:
      <Deviant> is a progression based 3-day raiding guild formed on July 11th, 2006. We use the EPGP loot system. Members are expected to be on time with consumables and must be capable of receiving constructive criticism. We push our members to improve themselves regardless of being at the top or bottom of the charts and to research boss encounter mechanics before raid time.
      Current Progression:
      4/10 Mythic NH, 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV
      Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
      Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 12:30AM
      Sunday: 10:00PM - 12:00AM
      Contact Info:
      If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
      Enceno#1753 [GM]
      Humanbean#1710
      Monkdom#1900
      Ashayah#1380
    • By Rheshi
      <Cheers Bro> is an alliance raiding guild on Stormrage (US). We are recruiting for Nighthold progression.
      Who we are: Raiders from Vanilla and top 40 US raiding experience through current content looking to challenge ourselves with progression and achievements. Our goal is to down all current content on heroic and experience mythic modes before subsequent nerfs, while maintaining a two night a week schedule.
      What we offer:   Experienced, stable leadership with years of raiding experience. Free repairs. We have implemented a Master Crafter system. Raiders can donate materials weekly to supply the bank in return for flasks, potions & food. If you are unable to do so, you may supply your own raiding materials. 
      Loot is RCLootCouncil. Discord for communication. Off-night mythics, Karazhan and PVP is strongly encouraged.
      Raid Times: Friday, Saturday 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST
      What we expect: Individuals will come prepared for raids, gemmed & enchanted, having read up on strategies, and contributed to their gearing with mythics and world quests outside of normal raid times. Raiders will run the appropriate addons to assist with raiding such as DBM/Skada/Recount. Racism, sexism, and drama will not be tolerated in any form.
      Raiders should know their class, or where to find the appropriate information. Additionally, they should be open to give as well as receive constructive, positive feedback in an adult raiding environment.

If interested please contact Catlady#1953, or Rheshi#1686
    • By Prodigious
      Vox Viva is a newly created raiding guild hoping to find a group of active and skilled players. We are currently in need for all classes and types so don't be afraid to apply and or whisper me with any questions that you might have regarding our goals. 

Are you willing to progress and join together with a new raiding roster?

Only requirements are a iLvl of 895+ and for you to be able to join us during most of our Raids.

Current raiding times are Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:30 till 22:30.

If you're interested in joining or if you're looking for more information, please /w "Prodigious" or "Stérre" On Kazzak.