Krisael

Shards of Nothing usage in Arcane

2 posts in this topic

I couldn't find any optimization for the use of the trinket inv_misc_trinket6oog_isoceles1.jpgShards of Nothing in the rotation of mage arcane.

The trinket has a cooldown of 2min and 20 sec approximately and I was using it with non-glyphed AP, but I found a problem in the transaction between the conservative and burn phase, when I was beginning the burn phase with 20 sec of Evocation cd. Because of this, I had to wait for the trinket to be available and then start the burn phase.

So, what scenario to use the trinket?

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By m2geek
      Right, so today Kil'Jaeden's burning wish dropped for me, my 3rd legendary.
      I have Shard of the Exodar and Cord of Infinity currently - and with the 7.2 changes to Cord of Infinity I don't know what to do/pick/run with?

Is Burning Wish still going to be BiS with 7.2, the changes to Cord of Infinity on PTR are pretty awesome, and as for Shard - two Time Warps per fight is pretty awesome too.

So, hence my dilemma lol...
      Forgot to add, I play Arcane.
    • By Phantosmagor
      Hello, guys. So i have a little qustion:
      i have:
      Cinidaria, the Symbiote
      and 
      Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish
      And trinkets:
      Nightblooming Frond (865)
      Ethereal Urn (875+socket)
      I don't know what is better to use:
      1)Frond+Kiljedan
      2)Kiljedan+Urn
      3)Cinidaria+Urn+Frond

P.S. Already have second legendary, so i can't use both (kiljedan+cinidaria)
    • By huneebunch
      Ok so raiding in guild, on Star Augur Normal im struggling to hit and stay consistent at 300K, yet when i did LFR i did 500K+ (lowest i went was 450K)
      Not doing anything different and its been like this with the other bosses. Followed the rotation guide and everything i'm doing is right, checked stats etc and they are right, but still struggling to get decent DPS.
      In our logs i am always in the grey (meaning im not utilising stuff more) but yet i have no idea how to change this as i am literally using cooldowns when i can and also doing my burn phase and conserve phase when i need to.

• By Psychedelicx
      Hey guys, I currently have alot of choice when it comes to what trinkets I should use. I ofcourse have been simming all the different options but because alot of these combinations include Nightblooming Frond, I take them with a grain of salt and am looking for other opinions. Just for FYI the highest SimDPS combo i am getting is Nightblooming Frond + Hunger of the Pack which is at 754 112 SimDPS. With all options I am between 897 and 898 iLvL. These are my choices
      895 - Heroic Warforged - Nightblooming Frond
      890 - Heroic - Entwined Elemental Foci
      885 - Heroic - Arcanogolem Digit
      885 - Titanforged - Unstable Arcanocrystal (+930 to all secondary stats)
      880 - Mythic - Bloodthirsty Instinct
      880 - Mythic 14 - Hunger of the Pack
      940 - Legendary - Kil'Jaeden's Burning WIsh (This basically is not an option however due to me having Greenskin's Wrists and Insignia of Ravenholdt Ring)
      Cheers for all your help, If you would like anymore information just ask.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Psychedelicx/simple
    • By Elderran
      Arcane is a long standing guild based on the Arathor/Hellfire server. We have a strong core group of raiders and have made quick progress advancing to fully clearing both Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare and also Normal and Heroic ToV. We are currently progressing Heroic Nighthold where we are 6/10. We have also spent time in Mythic EN clearing 3/7 bosses. As of right now we are seeking both ranged and melee DPS to help make up our numbers to help out in completing Heroic Nighthold, assist in future Heroic Raiding and potentially be willing to join up and run Mythic raid content.
      Our guild is what the title says, Semi-Hardcore Raiding, we make sure to have fun while we raid whilst maintaining a serious attitude when needed to take down bosses. We have three raids nights, Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 8Pm till 11Pm Server Time and we do ask that you sign up to the raids you can attend in advance. Our group aims to do the best we can in clearing the current content of the game. This means our current goals are to get all Heroic raid content on farm whilst tackling Mythic content whenever we feel able.
      Outside of raiding our guild regularly runs Mythic Dungeons, Keystones and other PvE content together, spending time farming old raids or clearing group dailies alongside even the occasional BG or Arena run.
      The classes we feel our raid team is currently lacking would be
      Death Knights of either DPS spec Retribution Paladin Elemental Shaman Druid of either DPS spec If you're looking to join us in part of our raid team we do have some requirements:
       Basic knowledge of raid bosses in advance of the raid. Try to know roughly what you'll be doing in a fight before we get to the boss!  An average Ilvl appropriate to the current content. Several of our members are happy to assist you in getting your Ilvl up whether its quick Mythics or joining our raids to get some easy loot.  Teamspeak 3. We use a TS3 server to communicate and co-ordinate together to take down bosses. You are in no way required to talk however we do need you to have the software to listen  Be ready to raid. Bring pots, runes, flasks to the raid along with the correct gems/enchants on your gear. (We only ask this for Heroic Progress/Mythic and even then, are completely willing to help out.) These requirements may seem steep to some however we are willing to help even players who have only raided LFR to take their first steps into the raiding scene. As long as you've got a brain and can listen then we are happy to help!
      If this sounds like something you'd want to be a part of or you simply have more questions feel free to shoot a mail to Eldadin in game. Alternatively you're more than welcome to whisper me/add me via Bnet at Elderran#2439