Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Rogue Control TGT

8 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Legendary Rogue Control Deck for TGT.

I found a cold blood also makes a good addition to this deck if you're looking for some replacements. It combos very nicely with Violet Teacher. It's basically a 5/1 with charge, assuming you have some form of board control. Very good at killing taunts or just for any sort of burst.

I managed to fully craft this deck, and it turns out I'm horrible with it.

I'm stuck at rank 16 when the last season I got to 5 with VT Druid and Mech Mage.

Still practicing but for now has been very disappointing to me sad.png

Just tried the deck for the first time. Don't have Trade Prince because I de'd my golden one for reasons. Replaced with Sylvanas for now. Reasonably awkward to deal with, good board control. This deck just feels like it has the perfect thing to do at every stage of the game. +1

Legendary on this deck?  Maybe if you get really really lucky draws.  But every time I play it. I lose horribly.  Not worth the effort.

with the new grim parton decks this deck auto loses almost unles you can get stupid lucky and they dont get the combo by t7, or you get lucky and get all your spell damage +1 out so fan of knifes kills gp. with a bit of tweaking though it might show its face again in legend either more additons to spell damage( malygos) or switch into some vanish would work to

Kel'thuzad would be a bad or a good replacement for Ragnaros? Thank you.

Kel'thuzad would be a bad or a good replacement for Ragnaros? Thank you.

The problem with Kel'thuzad is, that it requires previous board presence in order to be effective. Contrary to this, Ragnaros has immediate effect on the board when you play it.  Piloted Sky Golem might be a better replacement, but you can try both of them, and see which one works better for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0