TBC Classic Guide to Warlocks' Best Addons
Welcome to our Addons guide for Warlocks where you will find out what the best addons are for your Warlock in TBC Classic.
Addons are very important to Warlocks. They can help keep track of your Demon, DoT timers, buff uptimes and special procs, Soul Shards, boss mechanics, and much more. This page includes some Addons and Macros that we suggest you have to maximize your Warlock's potential.
There are a few addons that can make your life easier if you intend to play a Warlock. While most are just quality of life addons, there is one that is absolutely mandatory, and that is a Threat Meter. I personally use Omen, however there are a few others as well. We would also suggest something to track you DoT timers until you can mentally time them. Weakauras can do this excellently and is highly suggested, as well as TellMeWhen(TMW). One thing that we feel is huge is a good UI. We suggest Elvui or Bartender.
Dodrums Raid Summon is another neat addon that brings up a menu whenever someone in raid chat says 123, then you can click their name and it will not only start summoning them but will also remove their name from the list. This helps other Warlocks from summoning the same people. Other than that, the last thing we suggest is an addon to track your party Drums. The one we use is called Panacea Drums.
Here are some others that can make your life easier if you choose.
- Necrosis — Warlock quality of life addon; some people like it, some dislike it.
- Deadly Boss Mods — Absolutely mandatory. This helps keep track of boss timers and can drastically help you with the mechanics of any Raid or Dungeon.
- Damage Meters — Details, Recount, or Skada.
- Questie or Questhelper — You will want some sort of addon to help with leveling. Either of these work great; the same can be said about RestedXP.
- Atlasloot — Allows you to see the loot in the world.
- Bagnon or Adibags — Puts all your bags into one big bag.
- Auctioneer — An addon to help you better navigate and track the Auction House.
- GearscoreLite — See everyone's Gear Score.
- Item Rack — Lets you easily swap your gear.
- 04 Jul. 2021: Page added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer