Destruction Warlock Leveling Guide From 1 to 80 for WotLK Classic
You can use the slider below to move between levels and change the information displayed on this page accordingly.
Move the slider below to make the guide update to your level!
Leveling Talent Tree and Build for Destruction Warlock
The Destruction single-target leveling rotation is very simple for the most part, if you follow this priority:
- Maintain your curse depending on fight length
- Maintain Immolate
- Cast Conflagrate whenever available
- Cast Chaos Bolt
- Cast Incinerate as filler
AoE Leveling Rotation as Destruction
Destruction's AoE rotation only consists of 3 spells — use Shadowfury whenever you can, Seed of Corruption whenever you can, and Shadowflame if you are in range.
Pets for Leveling as Destruction
You should use the Imp as Destruction, due to the talents buffing its damage.
List of Trainer Skills to Buy
It is important to buy all abilities as you level as they are cheap and Warlocks have quite a few abilities that are extremely powerful in certain situations.
Warlock Macros and Addons
Setting up an user interface and macros early on you will greatly improve the quality of your leveling experience. Check out the Warlock Macros and Addons guides in the links below for the full list.
How to Continue to Improve Your Destruction Warlock at Level 80
- 26 Sep. 2022: Page added.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.1 Notes
- Wrath Classic Phase 2 Launching on January 17th
- Naxxramas Achievement Rewards to Remain Available Throughout Wrath Classic
- Patch 3.4.1 PTR Development Notes: January 6th
- Summon Gargoyle Changes on the Wrath Classic PTR
- Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge Achievements Coming to Wrath Classic
- No Changes Planned for Ulduar Tier Sets Beyond 6 Item Level Bump
- Wrath Classic Season 1 Ends January 9th