Gunbreaker Job Changes in Endwalker Patch 6.0
This page includes all of the changes that were made to the Gunbreaker job in the release patch of Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, Patch 6.0.
Gunbreaker Action Changes in Patch 6.0
In Endwalker, Gunbreaker builds upon its solid foundations introduced in the previous expansion. The Powder Gauge has been expanded, allowing the Gunbreaker to hold three Cartridges. A new Continuation combo was added from Burst Strike, and it gained upgrades to a few mitigation tools. Its capstone ability is a devastating attack that costs two Cartridges.
Gunbreaker Weaponskill Changes in Patch 6.0
Changes to Gunbreaker Weaponskills
- potency changed from 200 to 170.
- potency changed from 100 to 120, and combo potency changed from 300 to 260.
- potency changed from 150 to 100.
- range increased from 15 yalms to 20 yalms.
- potency changed from 100 to 120, and combo potency changed from 400 to 340.
- potency changed from 500 to 380. Now grants the additional effect Ready to Blast for a duration of 10 seconds.
- combo potency changed from 250 to 150.
- damage over time potency changed from 90 to 60.
- potency changed from 450 to 360.
- potency changed from 550 to 440.
- potency changed from 650 to 520.
- potency changed from 320 to 290.
New Gunbreaker Weaponskills
- delivers an attack to all nearby enemies with a potency of 1200 for the first enemy and 20% less for all remaining enemies. It costs 2 Cartridges to execute, and this weaponskill does not share a recast timer with any other actions.
Gunbreaker Ability Changes in Patch 6.0
Changes to Gunbreaker Abilities
- potency changed from 350 to 250.
- now allows for the accumulation of a second charge.
- duration changed from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- potency changed from 200 to 150. Range increased from 15 yalms to 20 yalms.
- potency changed from 200 to 150. Potency for damage over time changed from 90 to 60.
- now allows for to be followed by .
- potency changed from 260 to 180.
- potency changed from 280 to 220.
- potency changed from 300 to 260.
- now adds 3 Cartridges to the Powder Gauge.
- potency changed from 800 to 700.
New Gunbreaker Abilities
- reduces damage taken by a party member or self by 15% for a duration of 8 seconds. Has an additional effect: when targeting a party member while under the effect of Brutal Shell, that effect is also granted to the target for a duration of 30 seconds. Has an additional effect: grants Clarity of Corundum to target, reducing damage taken by 15% for a duration of 4 seconds. Has an additional effect: grants Catharsis of Corundum to target, restoring HP with a cure potency of 900 when HP falls below 50% or upon effect duration expiration. This has a duration of 20 seconds.
- delivers an attack with a potency of 180. Can only be executed when Ready to Blast.
Removed Gunbreaker Actions
No Gunbreaker actions were removed.
Gunbreaker Trait Changes in Patch 6.0
Changes to Gunbreaker Traits
No Gunbreaker traits were changed.
New Gunbreaker Traits
- Heart of Stone Mastery upgrades to .
- Enhanced Aurora allows for the accumulation of a second charge of .
- Melee Mastery increases the potency of to 170, to 120, and to 120.
- Enhanced Continuation grants Ready to Blast for a duration of 10 seconds after executing .
- Cartridge Charge II increases Powder Gauge capacity, allowing for a third Cartridge. Executing Bloodfest stores 3 Cartridges.
- 19 Dec. 2021: Page added.
- Final Fantasy XIV will be in AGDQ2023 on Friday, January 13th
- FFXIV Announces Return to PAX AUS
- "Tales from the Dawn": Final Story Released
- On the Adjustments to Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage)
- FFXIV Patch 6.21 Notes
- All Worlds Maintenance, Sept 12
- "Tales from the Dawn": Third Story Released
- FFXIV Pandaemonium: Abyssos (Savage) Clear Rates