Little Ladies Day 2022 Event Guide for FFXIV
This page contains information on FFXIV's 2022 Little Ladies Day seasonal event. Here, you will learn about how to unlock the event and what rewards you can get.
Little Ladies Day
Little Ladies Day is one of many annual events that occur in Final Fantasy XIV. It is scheduled around the Japanese holiday Hinamatsuri and is dedicated to the young maidens of the realm, where they are treated as princesses for but a single day.
Date and Timeline
The event is confirmed to run from March 14 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to March 31 at 7:59 a.m. (PDT). Note that players will be unable to complete the event questline after the seasonal event has ended.
Players can begin the seasonal event by talking to the NPC Marabel in Ul'Dah (x10.1, y8.7) and picking up the quest "Fashion Face-off." Players must be level 15 to undertake the quest and have Ul'Dah unlocked if their class started in another city-state.
To complete the event questline, players simply have to progress through the event story. There are two quests in total: "Fashion Face-off" and "A Stylish Transformation." The final quest can be repeated to view all the dialogue options.
In this seasonal event, there is one main cosmetic rewards.
- is a glamour rewarded from the questline.
- 13 Mar. 2022: Page added.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- FFXIV - Fan Festival 2024 in Tokyo: How to Watch It Live Online!
- FFXIV - Hairstyle Contest Winners Announced! See The Amazing Designs Here!
- FFXIV - Get The Collectors Edition For Half The Price!
- FFXIV - Cloud Data Center Stress Test
- FFXIV - Fan Festival: Third Round of Merchandise Available for Pre-Order
- FFXIV - Endwalker EP5: A Mini-Album of Epic Music
- FFXIV - Callback Campaign: Invite Your Friends and Get Rewards