FORUMS
Damien

Pilgrim's Bounty

"To complete Posted ImageTurkey Lurkey, you need to use the Posted ImageTurkey Shooter from the daily quest on 8 rogues, each of a different race. Note that the Turkey Shooter only has one use, so you will need 8 of them to complete the achievement."

Still only need the 8 or now we need 10 races - minus Pandarens - to complete the achievement?

Still only need the 8 or now we need 10 races - minus Pandarens - to complete the achievement?

I can't tell as it's already completed! I'll ask around to confirm Posted Image

EDIT: It is up to 10 races (includes goblin and worgen).

Guest Nemesis

I don't know if it's new, but the Turkey stays orange with 2 skill ups until ~415

Guest Arnblas

I just tried the cooking levelling as described in this article. The slow-roasted turkey recipe went yellow at 405, went green at 417, and went grey at 430. So while it may not be the most efficient way to get to 430, you can easily get a lot further than 355 on this holiday's recipes.

I just tried the cooking levelling as described in this article. The slow-roasted turkey recipe went yellow at 405, went green at 417, and went grey at 430. So while it may not be the most efficient way to get to 430, you can easily get a lot further than 355 on this holiday's recipes.

I don't know if it's new, but the Turkey stays orange with 2 skill ups until ~415

Thank you for reporting this! I will update the guide soon to reflect this!

Truly amazing guide, IV

Thank you for this positive feedback :)

Guest Dfender727

Just something i noted, in the chain quest part "Cranberry Chutney " you put "Make 10 (5 if you play Alliance) Cranberry Chutneys. 5 are needed to complete Cranberry Chutney,and 5 are needed, if you play Alliance, to complete another quest later on in the chain." you put only 5 if you are Alliance and then that you need 5 more as an Allice, I think you ment Horde, correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you Posted Image

Just something i noted, in the chain quest part "Cranberry Chutney " you put "Make 10 (5 if you play Alliance) Cranberry Chutneys. 5 are needed to complete Cranberry Chutney,and 5 are needed, if you play Alliance, to complete another quest later on in the chain." you put only 5 if you are Alliance and then that you need 5 more as an Allice, I think you ment Horde, correct me if I'm wrong.

thank you Posted Image

Indeed, I meant to say if you play Horde. Thanks for spotting this mistake! :)

Guest azr

Thanks for spotting this! I fixed it Posted Image

You never fixed the timeline section. Because of this change you will now need three days to get all the items you need from the dailies, unless I am mistaken.

You never fixed the timeline section. Because of this change you will now need three days to get all the items you need from the dailies, unless I am mistaken.

Why three days? Don't you need 10 items and you get 5 per day?

Guest azr

Why three days? Don't you need 10 items and you get 5 per day?

You need a hat and a attire/robe/dress for some of the other achievements, no? So you will need to do 2 more dailies.

You need a hat and a attire/robe/dress for some of the other achievements, no? So you will need to do 2 more dailies.

Ah yes, that's right. Thank you for commenting! Our upcoming Brawler's Guild guides have taken up so much of my time, as of late, that I haven't had the time to properly focus on updating the rest of my guides...

Guest Me

I believe there is an item that makes a turkey sound as a reward for one of the quests...

Guest Arnblas

You should consider changing "and the daily quest locations for the various Mists of Pandaria factions" to "and the Timeless Isle."

You should consider changing "and the daily quest locations for the various Mists of Pandaria factions" to "and the Timeless Isle."

Changed, although it may be a bit late tongue.png

Guest Persefonie - Muradin

As of BfA: Candied Sweet Potato turns green at 282 and gray at 295. Slow Roasted Turkey is gray when you learn it at 280 and does not award any skill ups. It is not possible to level all Old World recipes with this method anymore. Suggest an edit to the main page to reflect this. 

Guest Wildfox

"In Darnassus, however, the event area is inside the city, at the Warrior's Terrace." - Darnassus is burned... Someone should update the guide.