FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

The Blast Furnace

Has anyone checked to see if Firecallers are mind-controllable, also? There's a note on live in their ability "Cauterize Wounds" that says, "Players healed in this way are healed for 1/10th of this value."  Which suggests to me that they can be mind controlled, possibly.

Guest Kalterast

Please, update this fight, there is something that isn't true.

You can actually tank Security Guard on Below Operator, they do not benifit from the shield, therefore making it much easier to AoE each side.

Please refer to this video from a live footage on heroic.

(not mine)

Guest Bug Seeker

BULLSHIT DETECTED:

Once both Heat Regulators have been disabled, you will enter Phase Two. At this point, Heart of the Mountain will exit the Blast Furnace and it will cool down completely (its Heat will be at 0).

Guest iain

Please either rerecord the video without violating Sony's copyright, or tell em where to go stick their DMCA.  Thanks.

err on the loot section for weapons, you have all 4 as 1h swords, even though none of them are... -1 x offhand, 1x Staff, 1x Xbow 1x 2h axe. 

Guest No anti-magic

I know new raid is comming out and stuff, but please change the tank section to "perform switch at 2 stacks of heat" in phase 3.

As a pug-tank I have to swim in shitstorm of healers who will be very busy healing spamming '/rw n00b tank move boss' before they realize tank is out of their range with 3 stacks of heat also tanking 3 guards having their free-time around him.

Why the hell would you even let "heat" go to 3? It make overall damage in last phase at least 50% higher then swapping on 2. Of course mechanics of this fight would suggest that "tempered" will eventually buff heat so much that 2 is greater then 3, but if we assume phase 3 lasts infinitely. Even in beginning of foundry I can hardly remember going more then 7 tempered when swapping on 2, while swapping on 3 by the time would get still 6 tempered (also think what is greater: 30k*2 *1,7 or 30k*3 *1,6).

I have to write this, becase I am sick of 'tankers' who dont even attempt to discuss those tacs they simply cannot know before fight begins, and of course they always assume "swap 3 at p3".