Tigersharrk

So I saw this on World of Magecraft and wondering if I am doing it wrong?

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

So I have World of Magecraft on my Facebook and they had a post addressing a frequent question they have been receiving, Stats for PvE. Now I know this subject has been brought up before and have been told it depends on what talent config you use but what they posted has me questioning if i'm prioritizing correctly?

They posted:

Frost:

Int>SP>MS>Vers>Crit>Mast>Haste

Arcane:

Int>SP>Mast>MS=~Haste>Crit>Vers

Fire:

Int>SP>Crit>Mast>MS>Haste>Vers

Now I have been using the below stats for my Arcane Mage as I believed these were correct and would like to know if I should change, My Stat priority is:

Int>SP>Mast>MS>Haste>=Crit>Vers,with my Crit being little heavier than Haste for the time being. I'm doing decent damage in raids so the question remains...

Am I doing it wrong??

If so is WoMC correct?

What is Correct?

Edited by Tigersharrk

Stat weights move around given your current level of gear. After the January 12th haste buff, haste can now be more valuable than multistrike on arcane mages with low haste. I don't think a lot of guides have been updated for the haste buff yet.

My mage has very low levels of haste, so his current stat weights look like this:

Arcane: Mastery > Haste > Mult > Crit > Vers

Fire: Crit > Mastery > Haste ~= Mult > Vers

Frost: Mult > Haste > Vers > Crit ~= Mastery

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 920~ ilvl
      - 52+ traits.
      - 3/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood.
      Druid: Guardian and Balance.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Rogue: Open.
      Warlock: Open.
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By kiowarixie
      Anyone else receiving fear that absolutely wipes haste off?
    • By Venekus
      Hello again,
      So today I looted a ring in the Mythic+ weekly chest, awful stats but great iLvl improvement (885->920). So the question is: at what point is it sane to sacrifice +4% in Haste to get ~100k more HP?
      Thanks.

• By Sojnekah
      Hey there, looking for some common mistakes I might be making in my gear or dps rotation that I am just not seeing. You'd think it would be pretty basic but my dps has been all over the place recently. 

I will be fighting kiljaeden (pretty standard) and have anywhere from 650-850dps average for the fight. It's gotten me kicked a couple times obviously despite being good on mechanics. I've reviewed several guides, made sure I am enchanted and gemmed... cannot figure it out. What am I doing wrong? (Yes low on meters for other fights as well though not always). 

924 iLevel, wearing legendary belt and chest (dont have tier to wear shoulders and chest)

67% Mastery (issue?) 
      24% Critical Strike
      29% Haste

Opener: Blood Fury, Tome (trinket), Crow, Bestial Wrath, Dire Frenzy, KC, AspectotW, Titan's Thunder, CS, KC, DF...

Repeat KC, CS, And cast DF whenever buff falls off or procs bonus. 

Talent Build is:
      Cobra
      Frenzy
      Posthaste
      Bestial
      Int
      Crow
      Killer Cobra

Helps, tips, advice welcome. 

Are there common mistakes to rotation i might be making even if u dont see it here? Should i be working hard to gear swap? I am at a loss and it is getting frustrating. Thanks
    • By Sroger
      Hello Guys,
      Fast and Simply i play Arms Warrior newest patch and i want to calculate my stats by myself i heard something about this, something like:
      Strengh is 2Points worth
      Mastery is 3Points worth...
      something like that so i can calculate with different items by myself,
      i hope you understand what i mean and sry for my bad english :)