Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tigersharrk

So I saw this on World of Magecraft and wondering if I am doing it wrong?

3 posts in this topic

So I have World of Magecraft on my Facebook and they had a post addressing a frequent question they have been receiving, Stats for PvE. Now I know this subject has been brought up before and have been told it depends on what talent config you use but what they posted has me questioning if i'm prioritizing correctly?

They posted:

Frost:

Int>SP>MS>Vers>Crit>Mast>Haste

Arcane:

Int>SP>Mast>MS=~Haste>Crit>Vers

Fire:

Int>SP>Crit>Mast>MS>Haste>Vers

Now I have been using the below stats for my Arcane Mage as I believed these were correct and would like to know if I should change, My Stat priority is:

Int>SP>Mast>MS>Haste>=Crit>Vers,with my Crit being little heavier than Haste for the time being. I'm doing decent damage in raids so the question remains...

Am I doing it wrong??

If so is WoMC correct?

What is Correct?

Edited by Tigersharrk

Stat weights move around given your current level of gear. After the January 12th haste buff, haste can now be more valuable than multistrike on arcane mages with low haste. I don't think a lot of guides have been updated for the haste buff yet.

My mage has very low levels of haste, so his current stat weights look like this:

Arcane: Mastery > Haste > Mult > Crit > Vers

Fire: Crit > Mastery > Haste ~= Mult > Vers

Frost: Mult > Haste > Vers > Crit ~= Mastery

1 person likes this

Sim yourself.. :)

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 905~ ilvl
      - 50+ traits.
      - 8 or more mythic kills in NH.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Druid: Balance.
      Hunter: BM.
      Mage: Frost.
      Warlock: Affliction.
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By ZuzgwangGroo
      Hello all, 
                   Thanks for your yalls time and I hope I am in the the right place to ask. First things first, here is my toons info page. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Aurgus/advanced . The question I have is this. On the Arms Warrior guide, it states the the stat priority for Arms Warrior is Mastery>Haste>Versatility>Strength>Crit . Then the first thing it says in the next paragraph is the following.
      Strength is your primary statistic. You should look for it in all of your upgrades. It provides you with Attack Power, which determines the damage your abilities do.
      Critical Strike provides additional damage to your attacks and abilities, and also increases your rage generated by auto-attack swings on successful critical strikes.
      As a on and off again / returning player and all around general boob, I mean, NOOB lol, this is extremely confusing. I am already and almost done with my main Warrior quest, and I have so far chosen gear that focused on Mastery and Haste. But from that the guide says, I am doing it wrong?
      Thanks again for your time , any help would be appreciated, and MUCH LOVE from Wisconsin :)

ZugzwangGroo,
      All Who Wander Are Not Lost :)
    • By Sharknad0
      This is my current pawn string from sims:
      Agility=21.87, CritRating=18.49, HasteRating=24.16, MasteryRating=22.94, Versatility=17.33
      Is anyone else getting haste over mastery and agi? I recently got the Mantle (FINALLY!), so not sure if that is affecting anything. I know crit used to be important for Mantle, so I am not sure why it would be the culprit here. I even tested swapping out my enchants to haste and it did provide a slight boost while maintaining the same scaling. Mastery is at 9300, Crit at 9300 and Haste at 8000 (Roughly), so I definitely dont feel I have enough mastery to start warranting haste over it and agi.
      Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this too?
      I do have the current sim build, so no issues there.
    • By Cryea
      Hi Guys, I need little help with stats priority and rotation. I think, Im doing something wrong with my dps. Cant break 500k-550k DPS on single target and need advice to someone AoE target bosses in Nighthold.
      I send my armory:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Cryea/simple
      And the logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7Tp6r4a2vKdtYPDg

Sorry for my bad english and its my first post.
    • By Timer
      Hey there!
      I'm 907 ilvl frost breath DK with the minimal 25% crit and 19-20% haste. I have 885 memento and convergence and I just got a 885 trinket with str and 1k crit.
      So excluding cases where ppl keep dying and with the new stat weights - is a pure stat trinket like that better than memento?