Damien

Hearthstone Warlock Mech Zoo

Sign in to follow this  

44 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about Warlock Mech Zoo Deck.

any idea how to beat priest with this deck? i'm struggling against cabal / auchenai circle combo etc.

is there any strategy?

Priest is just a rough matchup for Zoo, always has been. If they get a good draw, there's not much you can do about it, but that's the nature of Hearthstone, every deck has its bad matchups.

Guys I put Jeeves for a piloted shredder, you have no idea how good it is

I'm tempted of doing this but not sure if changing it for an argus

this deck is really horrible. most other decks can just out trade you

This is just objectively untrue, weird statement to make about one of the best trading decks in the game. That's the entire power of Zoo, and has been since the archetype first appeared.

I really like this deck. I removed the spider tank for dr. Boom, improved my matchups against control, who managed to stay alive till move 7.

Why my comments are not showing up ?!?!?!?!?!

Guest comments have to be approved by a moderator, before they show up.

If it violated any forum rules then it didn't get approved probably. If you send me a Private Message we can look into this deeper.

I really like this deck. I removed the spider tank for dr. Boom, improved my matchups against control, who managed to stay alive till move 7.

Seems fine.

I put a mech yeti in place of one of the doomguards. I kept on getting both doomguards in my hand since I would wait to play them. Is there a better card to swap in besides a mech yeti?

Hi, thank you very much for this deck, I'm learning to use and like it so far. I have an enchance-o mecano, is it a good idea to replace a piloted shredder or a defender of argus by it ? which one ?

Hi, thank you very much for this deck, I'm learning to use and like it so far. I have an enchance-o mecano, is it a good idea to replace a piloted shredder or a defender of argus by it ? which one ?

I personally don't like it, it really only helps you win games where you're already ahead, and it can very dead if you draw it late with a weak board.

im having lots of problems with this deck.
im not sure i know how to play it properly....anyone care to help? tongue.png

absolutely love this deck, curious to hear suggestions of card to swap for Loatheb? I don't have access to him.

Good deck. It helped me get to level 11. Then I started to struggle. I did the swaps suggested in the end and I got to level 9. But so many druids at level 9! So many taunts and I have no other alternative but to bash through them. So many taunts! I rarely win against them. Bad match up or is there a way to handle them?

Edited by JustPlaying

You should be extremely favoured against Druid, it's generally considered one of the best matchups for Zoo decks. You should be able to build a significant enough board that you can punch through their taunts using your buff cards, but it's hard to say exactly what you're doing wrong to prevent that without seeing you play. Maybe you're going face too much and not picking up good trades when you can? Maybe you're using your buffs just to push extra damage when you should be saving them to make good trades? Hard to say.

Hmmm. I traded Kezan for the 4/3 silencer. I'm going back to Kezan. I've been making good trades. I've been using my buffs appropriately I think. Maybe I haven't been building a strong board presence with them? Have I been holding back? Weary of their spells? Thank you for your quick response. I'll try again.

Thanks for the deck.

Played 100 games with this over past 7 days. Managed to get to rank 14. Had fun smile.png.

warrior    6/11       55%

paladin    2/9         22%

warlock   7/13       54%

rogue        4/8        50%

hunter      8 /21     38%

mage        13/20     65%

priest        5/7        71%

druid         4/9         44%

shaman     1/2         50%  

Total   50 /100      50%

Edited by Ace42

Sign in to follow this