Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nic

Can you help our Shaman?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

Our shaman is a good player, but he's struggling on a few fights. Can you give him some tips and tricks?

Armory

Logs from BRF HC

Please take a look at all of the fights, not just Gruul.

Thanks in advance.

howdy?

Your friend should be missing the very basics,seeing that he is way below the average in terms of dps. Before talking anything in detail have him check some of the top percentile elementals via their logs and compare his damage sources with them which will help him understand which talents and skills to use on a given situation.

Is he,by any means,aware of the fact that he is underperforming?

If you can have him write on here after investigating the logs,i will have more detailed things to suggest.

Regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lars
      hey hey can some tell me what item level I need to gett in normal raids? 
      full list plise
    • By Umard
      The title is pretty self-explanatory... but anyways, I feel like I've been underperforming a LOT in heroic nighthold lately, I'm not sure if it's stats, if it's talents, rotation or anything, so any help would be appreciated! :D
      Logs:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B3jNkYD7pqLrnFdg
      Thanks a lot to everyone!
    • By Oromisism
      Hi guys,
      i just done Elisande on Heroic and i am not really satisfied with my dmg overall, so i wanna ask if someone could take a look over my logs and give me some advices. Thank you :)
      logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11194942/latest/
      armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/malorne/Jybril/simple
    • By Hindrigan
      I just can't find the answer.  Why are elemental shamans who  take ascendance as their final talent not supposed to use earth shock during ascendance?  earth shock does 920% spell power.  lava burst does 275%.  If you overload with lava burst you do an additional 206% totaling 481% spell power.  if you have 25% crit during ascendance lava burst is now 343% spell power and the overload is 257% equaling a total of 600% spell power.  you are missing out on a instant cast spell for 320%  additional spell power worth of damage; and quite often times twice during ascendance.  that's 640% spell power which is more than a lava burst cast during ascendance with 25% crit.
      I currently have 18% crit chance and during ascendance I'm critting lava burst at 434k (not extremely well geared I know, but the ratio is still present).  earth shock at 100 maelstrom non crit is 400k.  If you don't crit with earth shock you lose very little damage.  However, if you crit  with earth shock you do easily over 1million damage (several lava burst crits worth)  I really don't see a down side to using earth shock during ascendance other than 2-4 seconds off of fire elemental due to elementalist in your artifact tree.
      By all means show me that I'm being silly. Please.  Thanks all
    • By Hindrigan
      Has anyone else been doing more damage with aftershock than with ancestral swiftness (lvl 60 tier talents)?  the big thing I've been noticing is how many more earth shocks I'm getting off.  Other things are that I don't ever have to worry about how i'm going to set up my maelstrom for full length flame shocks and icefury/frost shock casts. Also, lower damage decrease while moving due to more maelstrom. I'm 865 and I'm doing 20-28k more dmg with aftershock.  Your thoughts