FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Mazhareen

Guest Rigapples

As a Rogue (sin):

Pretty easy fight. Prepot - open with Cheap Shot if possible (if you aren't close enough when he spawns, he will hit you out of stealth.)

Pop Combat Readiness immediately and start your normal rotation:

5CP Rupture

SnD

Envenom to refresh SnD

At about 50% - Pop SB + Vendetta

5CP Kidney Shot

Burn him down. if Kidney is about to end and he's not dead yet, pop Evasion.

Should be an easy fight.

As a Rogue (sin):

Pretty easy fight. Prepot - open with Cheap Shot if possible (if you aren't close enough when he spawns, he will hit you out of stealth.)

Pop Combat Readiness immediately and start your normal rotation:

5CP Rupture

SnD

Envenom to refresh SnD

At about 50% - Pop SB + Vendetta

5CP Kidney Shot

Burn him down. if Kidney is about to end and he's not dead yet, pop Evasion.

Should be an easy fight.

As a Rogue, I waited a bit before using Combat Readiness. At the beginning, Recuperate and Leeching Poison were enough to keep me at full health for half of the fight. Then, Mazhareen started hitting very hard (she hits harder as she loses health), so I started using Kidney Shot, Evasion, Combat Readiness, Cloak of Shadows (+ glyph) and then Preparation to reset the cooldown of Evasion and Cloak of Shadows.

Obviously, the better your gear is, the easier it gets, and the less you need to use defensive abilities.

The guide has been released and I added the link in the first post. Vlad will update the sections for his classes, next week.

Retribution Paladin

I recommend a build of 213223. Most of the talent options can be interchanged but this is my preferred method and makes good use of the burst that Rets have available. Remember that with a 2 minute enrage timer the T14 4 set bonus will not help, so if you have other pieces that are superior itemization use them instead. The 2 set bonus is still beneficial if you have it. As is the case with most fights in the brawlers guild you will be attacking the boss from the front a majority of the time which means being hit capped and expertise capped (up to the hard cap) is the best way to improve DPS. Use Sacred Shield before the boss spawns to get the shield rolling and also make sure to use Hammer of the Righteous to keep up the Weakened Blows effect; make sure to refresh SS and Weakened Blows at about the 50% mark. Glyph of Divine Protection and Glyph of Templar's Verdict are great for the damage mitigation and Glyph of Avenging Wrath for the heal. Do not pre-pot on this fight as your pot is best saved for the burn phase. If you took Sanctified Wrath then at about 50% you can pop Avenging Wrath, Guardian of Ancienct Kings, your potion and any other on use items. I use glyphed Divine Protection at about 25% health and then Fist of Justice as soon as Divine Protection expires. If you still don't have him down by the end of the stun don't be afraid to use Divine Shield. The following macro is best used to start the burst at about 50% with at least 3 HP banked up:

#showtooltip Avenging Wrath

/cast Inquistion

/cast Avenging Wrath

/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings

/use Potion of Brawlers Might

/use 10

/use 14

Edited by Tanek1

Guest Shadowhelp

As a Shadowpriest I recommend to standard damage her at the beginning. Use shield whenever possible and try to heal against the incomming damage. Just when she reaches around 30% HP you should start using your cooldown's, offensive or defensive alike. In my opinion it doesn't matter if you fear or tangle her with the 15 talent. Use your Intpot and everything you have to damage her down at the last 30%.

Guest sticla fruit

Arms Warrior (all health marks subject to review, but this is the basic framework):

Simply put, use everything at the end, both defensive and offensive. Avatar lasts for some time so you can use it about 50%, but use all the rest (Skull Banner, Recklessness, Berserker Rage, Deadly Calm, Dragon Roar, Heroic Strike - All off the GCD!). Use Die by the Sword as your final defensive cooldown, when you estimate it will take you about 5-10 seconds to finish her off. I wouldn't spend a ton of time using other mediocre defensive cooldowns that mitigate 10% or 20% (often only modifying how much overkill you die by), when you could be trying to finish her off (excepting DBTS, of course). If you fail while sticking to your gameplan, try again. Some of it is luck, avoiding a single attack for 100k can be the difference between being a victor and being a corpse.

Guest Xelation

Shadow Priest:

Pretty simple overall, you just have to make sure that you save all of your cooldowns for the last 30% or so. Don't throw everything at him right off the bat or you won't live long enough (his melee damage is way to high on a cloth wearer) to burn down whatever remains of his health. So take it slow, making sure that before he drops below 50% that you have 3 Shadow Orbs. Around 40% I started kiting a bit to minimize his damage ouput while my DoTs ran. And once he hit 30% I blew all my cooldowns (having Void Tendrils is a big plus to keep him stationary for at least a second or so to get your rotation going), and when he manages to get close enough to hit you pop Pyschic Scream and hope that you burned him hard enough to kill him. If not, start kiting like a madman and hope you got him low enough that you can kill him before he walks up to you and mauls you in 1-2 hits. (Brawler's health pots and Int pots during that burn phase can mean life and death. Invest in them!)

Guest Guest

Ret Pally

Pretty easy to do as we have big burst damage

start with 3 HP generating ablities

GoAK

AW

normal rotation here with HoW>ES/Exo/J > HoW

our burst is big enough he will die here

When target at about 30-40% (depending on your own health), hit Divine Shield and finish him off

Thank you guys for all your comments. I have updated the guide to include all the strategies you presented ;)

Guest Caldas

Frost DK for this fight was fairly simple. Just dropped army and dps spanked. took about 20 seconds

As a feral druid this fight is pretty straight forward. Just save your CD till he is about at 50% (or till you take to much damage), pop Survival Instincts and barkskin, use typhoon or bash and just nuke.

As a Beast Master hunter, I put down an ice trap in the middle of the room before the fight started. At around 25%, my pet died. This is when I popped cooldowns. Then I used deterrence. Thanks to the level 15 talent "narrow escape", this trapped Mazhareen and I was out of melee range. Also, I was on the other side of my icy trap at this point. It was pretty much over by this point.

Guest Pobulo

As a Windwalker Monk this fight was trivial once I remembered to use Touch of Karma when the boss hit about 40% health.

That alone got it down enough to use Touch of Death to finish it off.

Otherwise, save defence and stun cooldowns for the second half of the fight and self-heal as needed, same as the other melee classes.

Like every other Monk fight, plant 3 Healing Spheres on the floor the moment you get in the arena. Stick them close to the centre for this fight, as you won't be running around the place.

Guest Eowys

I struggled with this as a moonkin and scoured the net to find very little information.

I am a ilvl 486 nelf boomkin with 21k spell power and 390k health.

I finally managed to beat this boss by the following:

I started the fight in lunar eclipse and with rejuvination up and quickly burned the boss down to around 1.2 - 1.1 mil health - or just when he starts taking your health down at an alarming rate.

Make sure that you let the dots run out before the second stage:

I then rooted the boss and used my displacer beast to zoom across the room. I used a health stone, renewal, a healing touch and a reju. You don't have a lot of time as the root doesnt last long so it's crucial to heal up to full health asap - ideally you need to burn the boss down to half way without taking much dmg to give you more time here.

I then threw a ursols vortex down on the ground and popped all my cd's including barkskin and my alchemy lifebloom and nuked it down. I used my pushback when it started moving towards me and carried on nuking and I managed to burn it down quickly enough.

It's kind of annoying since you only get one root which is pretty evil :-/

I also used symbiosis on a warlock as well as having the warlock stam and int buff so I also had the warlock ability which gives extra reduced damage taken and also popped the brawlers potion that gives 4k spell power.

I tried everything else I'd read on the net then I tried this way and it worked first time... I could have got lucky though however!

Moonkins suck at a lot of these bosses so it's just a case of keep trying different tactics to see which works best and then keep trying the best one till you get lucky or come back with a higher ilvl or more buffs.

Eowys - Nordrassil (Alliance)

Guest Iamnotapet

BM hunter iLvl 490... conc shot and ice trap ftw... Pet died at around 25-30%... and Stampede was on CD but she died pretty quickly regardless... the main issue is to keep her away so... Conc shot... Ice Trap... kite...

Guest Firose

Hunter: Run in a circle around her spamming Concussive Shot. You should kill her without getting touched.

Guest Fear_Sabre

As a windwalker monk, I basically got him down to about half health and then drank a Fortifying Brew or you could use Touch of Karma and just nuked him.