FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Brawler's Guild - Fjoll

Guest Secret

Just fought this as a hunter and i literally just stood there and nuked, but i did get lucky as the fight ended with me on 1% health as he pulled me in at the very last second! I used a spirit beast pet in tenacity and made sure my pet had aggro while nuking. Pre potting was also very useful as it gave me that initial burst of dps :)

Good luck killing him!

Guest Typecero

From a Warrior's Standpoint, This is a very Interuptable fight. use the glyphs Rude Interruption, Gag Order, and Colossus Smash for dps, although u could sub Smash for Enraged Speed to avoid the Dark Zone. charges work to interupt all the moves, but having Heroic Throw, Disrupting Shout, and Double time make for lots of breaks for dps bursts. Even without Enraged Speed you can get out of the Dark Zone in time and use this chance for a stun and extra rage. Pummel works great for the Twilight Barrage and getting that extra 6% dps constantly because of its low cooldown. Second Wind, combined with enough hp, can survive the Twilight Barrage with no issue.

DPS is the main name of the game for this fight for warriors.

As a beast master hunter, after watching the video, i bought the glyph "mirrored blades" and was prepared to use deterrence when he cast "shadow blades" but I didn't need that. My item level is 514 and he cast most of his abilities on my ferocity pet. I healed my pet and burned him down.

Guest Rexxar Vinjin

I am also a beast master hunter which seems to work best so far in the arena.  I used a deftness pot with a flask and used Gondria spirit beast in ferocity and literally just burned him down. Growl does work and didn't get hit by any attacks. Glyph of the stampede IMO is very important to gain high DPS from multiples of that beast. 

Guest Warganfreman

Warrior Advice:

As stated in the main guide this fight can be very easy if you mitigate your CDs properly. 

Pummel, Intimidating Shout, Disrupting Shout, and Charge can all interrupt his bigger casts.

Mass Spell Relfect and (regular) Spell Reflect can help with the barrage. 

Shield Wall obviously makes life easier.

Wait for his first cast and charge in to interrupt it. Blow all your dps CDs and by that time you will probably have to heroic leap out of his voidzone. Shattering Throw followed by Heroic Throw and charge back in (as long as it has disappeared). Bladestorm and then follow your rotation adding in interrupts until your big CDs are back up. (War Banner should be back up by now).