FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Cheap Rogue GvG

Guest The Worst player

I am stuck in rank 20 why am ı always losing???????

Guest the worst playa

then how am ı going to play ''not poorly''???

A way to do is by watching streamers playing. Stop the stream before each turn and think about: "what would I do if I was the streamer?". Then, when your mind is set, continue the stream and compare what you did differently from the streamer and why it might have been a bad idea.

It's impossible to answer without seeing you play, Oltier's advice is excellent, and the advice I usually give to people, but without seeing you specifically play the deck, it's impossible to give you tailored advice beyond what is in the guide already. If you want to post a video of yourself playing, i'd be happy to take a look at it.

• Like 1

Guest not THe Worst playa

Thanks for your advice

Guest $tijn

Should i put Edwin vanCleef in this deck? If so, what would I replace it for? I was also thinking of putting Loot Hoarder or Acolyte of Pain instead of Novice Engineer? But i guess not because of the speed.

Yeah Cleef could be pretty good, i'd just cut one of the 2 drop minions for it. And yeah, the immedaite card draw off Novice is important because it can pull you a clutch Evis or SI Agent that you can use immediately.

Guest ANTIDOTE-NS

I really like this deck, it's the first one i crafted.

So i have a few questions for you:

1. Should i unlock Naxx 2nd wing or 1st wing BRM to replace with some of the cards (Loatheb, Thaurissan for Engineers or something else) or just keep the deck the way it is (i already have Naxx wing 1 but i don't see the use of those cards in this deck)?

2. What should i craft first if i want to build your Oil deck and what to replace?

3. Is it worth disenchanting whole set of cards from a class i don't play to build 2-3 sets for classes i enjoy?

I might have went off-topic but i really don't know where to find answers.

1. I'd get Loatheb as a priority, Naxx is generally a lot more valuable overall for other classes as well.

2. Preps are huge for any Rogue deck, go with those.

3. I did this when I first started out and was happy with the decision. 

Guest 88Pong

Thank you for the deck! Very powerful deck, I enjoyed playing this deck very much. Cycling through the deck is the key element of this deck I think. First game with it against a Dragon Druid, beat him without problem. Many other deck you made on this website also rocks! Keep it up!

Guest Pajecka7891

Can some TGT card be implemented in this deck? smile.png

Guest Pajecka7891

Is better with this deck go face or trade and dont let the opponent build a board? smile.png

Ideally you want to be pushing face damage with your minions and using your spells and weapons to remove minions, if that's not possible, you should be making favourable trades most of the time.

Guest Pajecka7891

Ideally you want to be pushing face damage with your minions and using your spells and weapons to remove minions, if that's not possible, you should be making favourable trades most of the time.

Thx sooooooo much i was stuck on rank 18 even with this deck but when i read this i had an almost flawless road to rank 15 i lost lke 3 times. THX SO MUCH for this deck and your tips smile.png

Guest Collin

Are there any cheap improvements I can make to this deck now that TGT is current? Or make a new deck entirely? I haven't invested any dust yet.

Guest Pajecka7891

Is it worth to replace the shredder for Violet, because of the new 2 drops that are "bad" like Darnassus Aspirant that destroys mana crystal on deathrattle  or Wrathguard that when he takes dmg that much takes your hero or its not worth because its really small chance that they drop out of the shredder? 

Is it worth to replace the shredder for Violet, because of the new 2 drops that are "bad" like Darnassus Aspirant that destroys mana crystal on deathrattle  or Wrathguard that when he takes dmg that much takes your hero or its not worth because its really small chance that they drop out of the shredder? 

Remember that Totem Golemis a possible drop, too. Although the overall quality of possible drops from Shredder has dropped, it is still a very strong inclusion in any deck. I still recommend using Shredder.

Shredder actually got stronger, the average stats from a Shredder drop is now 1.99/2.48, where as before it was 1.88/2.45. Darnassus Aspirant is annoying, but Wrathguard is a god damn 4/3! That's amazing! Who cares about the life? :P

• Like 1

Guest Collin

Just wondering about my earlier question please :)

Guest Pajecka7891

Is it a good idea to put in my one preparation? if yes for what do i swap it?

Hey Collin, i'll get around to taking a look at the Cheap decks and updating them for TGT soon. 

Pajecka, nah, one Prep is not going to help too much I don't think.

Sign in to follow this