FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Delsh

My Priest deck to defeat Emperor Thaurissan/ Blackrock Mountain

After a few tweaks and tries here is the deck I used to defeat Emperor Thaurissan in Blackrock Mountain

2 - Silence

2 - Inner Fire

2 - Mind Vision

2 - Power Word: Shield

2 - Divine Spirit

2- Shadow Word: Pain

2- Annoy-o-Tron

2 - Ironbeak Owl

2 - Lightwell

2 - Shadow Word: Death

2 - Thoughtsteal

2 - Velen's Chosen

2 - Shadow Madness

2 - Lightspawn

2 - Spellbreaker

I am sure there are other combinations that might be better but for me the high priority was to silence his minions and to steal his cards to use against him.

This is my first post here and I am somewhat of a novice when it comes to building decks but this one seems to be working.

Delsh

Was it heroic? because in normal, he seems to be beatable with pretty much any deck (almost), and in heroic the annoyotron will kill you on the spot.

I don't mean to be negative or anything, but at first I supposed it was for heroic, and it makes sense to some degree, but the vuvuzela droid looks really odd to me, as far as HM goes...

upd: actually got the Heroic version with a similar deck with little to no problem. The key card, apart from the Divine Spirit->Inner Fire combo, is the turn 2 Crazed Alchemist for the guy's wife (or the right spare part could do the trick). I used this deck, but its far from perfect; if i were do suggest a deck to someone, i'd probably come up with something like this.

Either way, this turned out to be so much easier than what I thought while I suicided at him with Warrior over and over again.

Edited by Kejim

I can recommend Priest for this fight as well. I beat the heroic version with a very similar deck - and thanks to a lucky mulligan, on the first try too. The key was having Lightwell, buff cards and silences in hand to keep your hero and Moira alive.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrsDoom
      Until recently I have been playing F2P and enjoying the game though frustrated at times getting face mopped by Naxx and BRM cards. With the new expac I am unsure if dropping the $25-50 would be wise if they dynamic of the game may possibly change. Anyone have an opinion?

V TL;DR V
      With the upcoming card release with TGT, should I bother buying Naxx or BRM? And if I should spend the $, which is a "priority" (get now vs. buying with my next paycheck)?

TY for advice XD
    • By Fukwon
      Nothing To Lose (NTL) of Cho'gall is looking for players of all classes and roles for Mythic Blackrock and Hellfire Citadel Progression. Raids are Thursday and Friday 8pm-12am CST.

History: NTL was a prominent raiding guild during BC, "disbanding" after farming Illidan and before Sunwell was released. It remained dormant as an alt/bank guild for many moons until its triumphant resurgence in Warlords of Draenor.

Pitch: We aren't hardcore. We aren't casual. We raid two nights a week for a total of 8 hours, goof off during trash and put on game faces for bosses. We have a talented core of players, but like many guilds this expansion haven't been able to maintain a steady 20+ members for Mythic. We're looking to change that with talented new recruits (yourself).

Needs: All classes/roles are welcome to apply, however the following may help.
      High - Moonkin, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, Death Knight, Warlock.
      Medium - Mage, Shadowpriest, Ret paladin, Feral Druid, Fury Warrior

Qualifications: You should be at a minimum experienced with 10/10 normal Blackrock. 675+ ilvl is a bonus but we are always willing to help players who prove they'll be a valuable asset. Previous expansion raid experience is a huge plus especially if you have been in highly competitive raid atmospheres. You should know the ins and outs of your class/role, be consistently improving and researching via websites/logs/forums. You should be able to consistently make both raid nights.

Contact: Fukwon, Brownbutt, or Moodss in-game via PM or mail. 

Thanks for your interest!

-Fukwon
    • By Oreoxd
      In this topic I ask all players of skill levels to share their advice and experience in T17's Blackrock Foundry Raid. I will also make a post in regards to a BiS list since this is the final raid of T17.

Gruul Tips and Tricks Gruul is a very straight forward fight. Maintain damage on the boss at all times, move out of the falling rocks, if you get petrifying on you, move out, and bubble the damage off at the last second. Use DP to help with some of the damage from the slash and make sure you always keep censure up.   Talents and Glyphs Pretty much any combination of talents could be useful here just play with what you're comfortable with (I've only done the fight a couple times and haven't found a super optimal talent combination, currently running with SW/FV on Gruul). Also running with Clemency is very helpful to let casters attack without taking damage. Running ES is great for the single target damage to Gruul, but if your healers are struggling with topping the group off for the next slash, run HoL.   Glyphs - Run with Glyph of Templar's Verdict, after that it's entirely up to you, I choose to run with Glyph of Hand of Sacrifice should any raid member need it. Oregorger Tips and Tricks This is a very fun fight, albeit a bit annoying at times. Try to keep your camera zoomed out as much as possible, and put Oregorger on focus, to keep track with him on your map easily. Try go position yourself between 2 crates of ore in P2 in order to allow yourself to cleave and keep censure up on 2 targets.    Talents and Glyphs I'd personally run with FV and SW, due to the large single target damage required in P2 to take out the crates quickly. For T1 talents you can choose between 2, but both have their weaknesses, Speed of Light's being the high CD, and Long Arm being the short speed burst. They both also have good points. Speed of light is good for getting out of a lane quickly, and Long Arm is great for moving to crates quickly, though you get slower as crates start to die off. I choose Long Arm, because it synergizes  well with Explosive Shard, which you should never be hit by.   Glyph choices should be relatively straight forward. Glyph of Templar's Verdict to reduce damage in P2, Double Jeopardy to deal more damage to crates in P2, and again 3rd glyph is more personal/what your raid needs. Glyph of Divine Protection to reduce damage from shards or Glyph of Hand of Sac to reduce tank damage. Beastlord Darmac Tips and Tricks Now this is a fun fight for Ret. Really just do your utmost to keep censure on the boss, and build HP with FV buff when adds come out to AoE them down quickly and get some extra DPS in. If your tanks move the boss every now and then make sure you watch out for spears. Move out of melee after Darmac jumps to ranged (He will either be on the wolf, or have the wolf buff, he jumps out of melee then back in to melee and applies a DoT) Talents and Glyphs   Flamebender Ka'graz Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs Hans'gar and Franzok Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs Operator Thogar Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs The Blast Furnace Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs Kromog Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs The Iron Maidens Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs Warlord Blackhand Tips and Tricks Talents and Glyphs
    • By Gwenymph
      This first post is for Disc Tips and Tricks for Blackrock Foundry encounters.  Holy Tips and Tricks (work in progress) can be found halfway down in the second post HERE.  

Gruul (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   This encounter feels very reminiscent of The Butcher from the Highmaul Raid.  Your group will more than likely have to groups soaking Inferno Slice damage unless you have alternating Tanks that will be using CDs to solo soak it (Seen quite a few Normal kills using this strat).  Build Evangelism on the pull and keep your uptime of Power Word: Shield on your Tanks at 100%.  When you reach 5 stacks of Evangelism, pop Power Infusion and proc your Empowered Archangel and Prayer of Healing a Inferno Slice group (make sure your Raid Leader has put them nicely together for you) then Cascade. Assuming they are taking 2 Slices per group you can start PWS covering the current group for one more rotation then begin to pre-shield the other group.  Make sure you are still weaving in Atonement when Holy Fire/Power Word: Solace are off CD to get back up to max Evangelism stacks when Archangel comes of CD.  Hit the appropriate group with your EAA PoH and repeat the coverage of PWS to whatever extent your Mana can handle.  Make sure you are keeping PWS up on your Tanks and if they are solo soaking, make sure they are topped off prior to each Slice.  The Raid/Heal Lead will call for your Power Word: Barrier on a soak group and save Pain Suppression for when you Tank calls for it.  After that initial Cascade it can be used pretty much on CD for the rest of the encounter. Your team members are responsible for stepping away for Shatter and no special attention needs to be paid to it outside of your normal rotation, unless you have particularly slow moving DPS.  In this case you might want to hold Cascade or a EAA PoH to line up with their inevitable failure of moving, causing the splash damage to become a concern.  Destructive Rampage will not line up with your PI so you will have to get comfortable with how much you PWS coverage you feel you can get away with during this phase.  If you have an EAA PoH come up during this phase, it is usually safe to target a Melee as the recipient to ensure that as everyone is dodging Overhead Smash they will all be in range and benefit from the Divine Aegis.

There are other Priest approaches to this encounter based on Healing Comp, Raid DPS, and Strategy to name a few.  When there is something that works better for your team please share it.  Conversely, if there is something mentioned here that does not work with your make up please share it so people do not unnecessarily bang their heads against a wall.

Oregorger (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   On pull, squeeze in 1 or 2 Evangelism stacks then Power Infusion > Power Word: Shield coverage of the Clothies and Healers in preparation of the first Retched Blackrock.  When it goes out and you are re-positioned, max out your Evangelism stacks and proc Empowered Archangel for Prayer of Healing on the Ranged group for Acid Torrent then Cascade.  If the movement after the first Retched Blackrock is not clean, you may choose to Cascade as soon as your set to help with the first Acid Torrent but it will not benefit from Archangel.  Start PWS coverage again, Tanks first.  Shortly, you'll be moving again for Reched Blackrock.  Make sure you are continuing to weave in Evangelism stacks during your PWS coverage to maximize the number of EAA PoH you can get out. This is a great buffer for the Acid Torrent damage.  If your range group is extremely disciplined you will have 0 Retched Blackrock to heal and will only need to focus on shielding for Acid Torrent.  In this casec swap out Ranged PWS coverage for Melee coverage as they deal with Explosive Shard damage.  If you are required to drop Power Word: Barrier in this phase make sure that it is right after you have re-positioned from Retched Blackrock.  It will give you a full duration under Barrier protection from Acid Torrent before you have to move again.  Our group used Barrier on the last stack point before transition to make sure everyone was topped off as we spread out for Ore Crate.  On Normal and Heroic I did test my PWS, while at full health, was enough to keep me alive if I got caught in a Rolling Fury (Raid Size 18).  Although you should be avoiding this ability, it is nice to know that if you make a mistake and damage is inevitable, you will at least a chance to survive if you are topped off.  Moreover, if you are taking the Glyph of Fade along with PWS you are in even better shape.  Our group spread out to set points and destroyed any and all Ore Crate in our areas.  Every time Oregorger hits a wall the raid will take Earthshaking Collision damage.  Anyone in your area that is at half health or lower should be PWS and/or Penanced to make sure they survive.  If your Mana can sustain it, PWS everyone in your area instead of just the injured.  After he picks up enough Ore Crate and the phase ends you will go back to your opening rotation during the stack phase. Rinse, Repeat, Loot!

There are other Priest approaches to this encounter based on Healing Comp, Raid DPS, and Strategy to name a few.  When there is something that works better for your team please share it.  Conversely, if there is something mentioned here that does not work with your make up please share it so people do not unnecessarily bang their heads against a wall.

Blast Furnace (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   During the first phase of disabling the Furnace Doors, there are only 2 abilities you'll need to watch for.  Players carrying the Bomb should be be hit with a Power Word: Shield, as they will most likely take splash damage when it goes off. The second ability is Blast, and it will be tracked by your Boss Mod.  Hitting your Tank w/ Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing will be enough to cover everyone in their group.  So proceed to Archangel > PWS the other raid members in range then EAA PoH a few second out from Blast and Cascade just as it is going off.  The first phase continues with this same approach to each Blast until the Furnace Doors are disabled.

During the second phase, you will need to continue to watch your Blast timer and PWS those who get targeted with Volatile Fire.  If you have the Mana to spare during this phase, which most people will not have the luxury but if you do, Fixate targets would benefit from a PWS but it is not necessary.  The damage taken from the Slag Elemental can be handled by the non-absorb healers.  In my experience with this fight, it is more beneficial for the absorb healers to focus on not losing anyone during a Blast.  After the final Primal Elementalist dies the intensive healing begins.

Keep an eye out for Melt targets and hit them with a PWS.  Primary focus will be on your Tanks, and again, your Blast CD timers.  This last phase will be the most spammy part of the fight but don't put yourself into a spot that your are preshielding too many raid members and you end up OOM when the boss is only at half health.  Focus the Tanks, shield Melt targets, and then prioritize only those who are low on health.  Power Word: Barrier right after a tank move to benefit it as long as possible.  This fight is one of the longer ones in BRF so learning to manage your Mana will be extremely important.

Hans'gar & Franzok (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   Build up max Evangelism stacks on the pull and refresh Power Word: Shield on your Tanks.  Body Slam will occur just over 20 seconds in to the fight and generally targets one of the 3 farthest players.  If you are gaming the Body Slam targets make sure they are pre-shielded.  Otherwise, it is more important that you are getting off your EAA proc for PoH on the Melee and/or Tank group when he returns back from the ability.  When the Body Slam finished anyone that was w/i 12yds of any landing spot will get the Shattered Vertebrae debuff.   Melee is usually the largest concentration to take more damage than others from Aftershock because of Shattered Vertebrae.  You're hitting the Melee group here with the first EAA PoH to buffer this raid wide physical damage. So your pull will mostly look like:  PWS tanks > Atonement to max stacks > PWS farthest three raiders > Empowered Archangel > Prayer of Healing > then Cascade as he jumps the first time to help buffer then entire raid when he jumps back.  That will take you into the movement of the belts.  Remain mindful of Disrupting Roar so you do not get locked out.  For the remainder of the fight you can use Shattered Vertebrae targets as your secondary PWS priority but sill keep the EAA PoH for the Melee group.  Each Cascade after the first is a nice counter measure for Aftershock.  Your Pain Suppression will be called for by a Tank prior to Crippling Suplex.  Power Infusion can be used early but make sure it is available again towards the last 20% of thier health.  If your Melee are particularly good at avoiding the Shattered Vertebrae debuff you can use PI 15 seconds into the pull to put out a large PWS coverage of Aftershock, then again on CD as long as it will be up for the end of the fight.  This is a one phase fight, the only thing that changes is that the damage increases as they get lower in health.  This shouldn't effect your approach to handling each of the abilities, just make sure you have Mana for a more spammy ending to the fight.  Do not each the Poptarts on the conveyor belts, they are a lie.  

Flamebender Ka'graz (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:  The first minute of this fight is very manageable from a healing perspective.  As Discipline you can keep Power Word: Shield on the Tanks, build Evangelism stacks in preparation of Molten Torrent to drop Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing on the tank group when it is maxed out.  Since the Tank group will already have the Divine Aegis buffer for Torrent, hit your other Melee that will be helping to soak this ability with PWS.  The PWS inclusion of Melee will also act as a buffer to avoid accidental Lava Slash fire damage.  When your Archangel comes off CD there will be another Molten Torrent going out.  The frequency of Torrent is such that EAA PoH can be used on the Tank and/or soak group every time it comes off CD.  Cascade can also be used to coincide with Torrent to even further reduce its effect on your soak group.  If Singe is not getting removed, add them to your priority list for PWS coverage as well as those debuffed with Blazing Radiance.  Singe and Blazing Radiance CANNOT be dispelled, so be mindful of which debuff is out so you are not wasting a global trying to clear it.  Thre is a Blue post saying the debuffs appearing dispellable on Unit Frames is a known bug.  After seeing this fight a few times you can become better at timing your Power Infusion with Firestorm.  In a perfect scenario your Firestorm rotation will begin with PI 12 seconds out > AA > PWS x 11 > EAA PoH on Tank/Melee group > Cascade before AA falls off.  If your Power Word: Barrier is not called for the Tank/Melee group during Firestorm then it can be used to help the Torrent soak group when you do not have the EAA PoH rotation in place.  This encounter becomes increasingly easy to heal based on the damage taken by your Ranged DPS.  The Tank and Melee soak teams will be taken unavoidable damage the entire fight, outside of that you should only have to heal Ranged that pick up a debuff and to help PWS coverage for Firestorm.  The other healers can handle filling up the incidental damage to Range.  Rinse and repeat your preparation for each ability as she cycles through her Energy Bar then loot shinies before the Oracles get them.

Kromog (Normal/Heroic):

Disc: The standard opener again applies to this encounter. Evangelism to 5 stacks then Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing immediately. This will cover one group for Stone Breath, then Cascade into Power Word: Shield coverage. You may choose to Power Infusion on pull if your group will not be using Hero/Lust to build to max Evangelism quicker. Most Heroic strats prefer to wait until the last phase to pop Hero/Lust. Otherwise, use PI when you pop AA and continue to PWS coverage after the Cascade to prep for the next Stone Breath. Because of the frequency of Stone Breath and Slam, AA and Cascade can be used on CD. Your EAA PoH should still be planned during Stone Breath or after Slam. Continue to heal through Rune of Grasping Earth, fight your SoO urge to Atonement your hand down. Using Solace/HF and Mindbender are fine. Cascade during this phase as usual but hold your EAA PoH for the breath that will immediately follow. As you get re-positioned after being released from the hand you may need to focus the tank, as all healers, not just yourself will be getting back to their position.
      That is the complete cycle of this encounter, it is just healing through Stone Breath and Rune of Grasping Earth then dealing with Slam recovery. Tank damage is continuous and high in comparison to over half the other BRF encounters. I have seen Clarity of Will do well on this fight but only when it was paired w/ another Disc or 2 Pallies handling the Raid damage. In my experience, healing with just 1 Pally, CoW fell far behind and Words of Mending was definitely the more advantageous L100 talent to take. For that reason there is only a WoM kill vid and not a CoW example like Thogar, Maidens, and Flamebender. PI will continue to be used on CD after the opener. Power Word: Barrier will more than likely be used for a stack point during Stone Breath, as called by your Raid/Heal Leader. Pain Suppression should be used by a tank during the time all the healers are moving to avoid Rippling Smash, repositioning after Rune of Grasping Earth, or at a predetermined Warped Armor stack.

I have received a few messages about taking unnecessary damage in some of the strategies (this is one of them). Ex: As you see in the video below, if my health and the PWS is full prior to Rippling Smash going out, I just stand in it to avoid moving out and back in. It looks bad on performance, absolutely, but I prefer to use our Discipline toolkit in most fights to ignore mechanics that would normally cause multiple or all Healers to move. I rarely recommend these approaches to mechanics in the encounter write ups, including leaving it out of this one as well. The handful of ignorable mechanics, usually thanks to PWS, that have existed in WoD, I make sure to state it clearly. All other instances where I CD through or PWS and ignore something is either me just being bad or using techniques I don’t widely recommend to all readers.  

Beastlord Darmac (Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   Like most other encounters, begin by building Evangelism to 5 stacks after Tank Power Word: Shield are in place.  For these tips I'm guessing most groups that attempt this boss will choose the order:  Cruelfang > Ironcrusher > Dreadwing.  Pin Down happens pretty quickly into the fight and has an AoE range of 25yds so prior to it going out proc Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing on your Tank/Melee group to trivialize the damage they take. As Pin Down goes out, Cascade to help the rest of the health pools.  Anyone who picks up the Rend and Tear debuff should get a PWS.  Likewise, any unaware player that gets Pinned will require a PWS and most likely a Penance as well.  If you can use Power Infusion for the first Pin Down to apply PWS coverage AND it will be up in time for Ironcrusher's Tantrum, by all means do it.  Otherwise, holding PI for Tantrun and covering your raid with PWS then acts as a CD allowing your healing team to hold theirs for a subsequent one.  Sidenote, if you have a raid size larger then 20 then your PWS coverage alone might not be enough.  Eitherway, your preparation will look like this when Beastlord Darmac mounts Ironcrusher: PI > AA > PWS x11 > (Tantrum Begins) > EAA PoH > Cascade > AA Falls off.  Tantrum is every 30 seconds and lines up nicely with an EAA PoH > Cascade.  Ironcrusher goes down, continue to repeat your Tantrum prep.  While you are Evangelism Weaving, hit the Tanks and Rend targets with PWS.  It should be noted that once he mounts Ironcrusher your priority for EAA PoH moves from Pin Down to Tantrum.  Next Darmac will mount Dreadwing and healers will need to be on their dispel game.  Even moreso if your party cannot figure out which end of Dreadwing is the head and repeatedly gets hit by Inferno Breath, which leaves a debuff that should be dispelled.  The other debuff that must be dispelled is Conflagration. It will cause a disoriented effect and a DoT.  Not only that but it will spread to another raid member within 8yds as they are disoriented and running around like a murloc with their head cut off.  If melee instantly triggers multiple debuffs, Mass Dispel then Purify any remaining debuffs.  When Dreadwing faces a direction for Inferno Breath you have 1 second to get out of the cone attack.  Unless someone is in danger of dying, move, even if it means a stop cast.  If not, not only will you GCD to Purify yourself, you'll need a heal as well.  While on Dreadwing your EAA PoH can be used on CD for the Melee group as they are most likely going to be the victims of Inferno Breath or spreading Conflaguration.  When Dreadwing dies, the Tantrums from Darmac will require a raid CD so holding onto your AA is not necessarily at requirement but it is helpful.  Power Word: Barrier will be called for by your Raid/Healing Lead, more than likely during a Tantrum on Melee.

Operator Thogar(Normal/Heroic):

Disc:   Iron Bellow is the main ability that causes the raid wide damage during this encounter and it is pretty spread out.  Even though they pulse back to back, the time between the abilities requiring significant Power Infusion > Power Word: Shield raid coverage is such that I prefer take Clarity of Will as the L100 over Words of Mending. That being said, be mindful of the Iron Bellow CD and make sure that you are performing a PWS coverage and Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing rotation to cover the pulses that are not assigned a Raid CD from your Healing Leader (Including Power Word: Barrier). There will eventually be vids of both WoM and CoW. After Iron Bellow the only other noteworthy damage phase of this encounter comes when your raid is split by the two trains in the middle. This is where your Tank will be using their CDs and calling for Pain Suppression. This encounter looks amazing and am sure is very fun for DPS but from a healing point of view there is just not a whole lot going on here. As long as your group swaps targets and dodges trains properly you will be counting the seconds between split phases and Iron Bellows. Choo Choo!

• By Gwenymph
      Gruul:

Disc:   This is a very straight forward healing fight for Disc, with or without healing assignments/groups.  Pre-pull get Power Word: Shield up on your tanks and max stack your Evangelism if you have 2pc bonus.  If you do not, make sure you Power Infusion to get to max stacks asap in preparation for the first Inferno Slice about 10seconds into the encounter.  Continue with PI on CD for the duration of the fight.  Archangel as soon as you can and start PWS the first soak group, when the Inferno Slice goes out, hit them with your Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing and Cascade.  If you are not using stacked healing assignments, after the Cascade change your PWS coverage to the second soak group and continue to maintain Evan Weave and PWS on your Tanks.  When the second Inferno Slice goes out move your PWS coverage to the last soak team.  You will follow this pattern for the whole fight. AA on cooldown and EAA PoH > Cascade in-line with any Inferno Slice for the rest of the encounter as well.  Use the chaining Overhead Smash portion of the encounter to regen Mana, if needed*.  Otherwise continue to hit the lowest health raid members with PWS and EAA PoH the Tank/Melee group. Rinse, repeat, loot.

**VID

Oregorger:

Disc:   Retched Blackrock goes out 10seconds into the fight but is completely avoidable.  That being said, along with prepull Power Word: Shield on your Tanks you might as well Power Infusion > PWS your slow moving ranged members after you max out your Evangelism stacks (you know who they are).  Your first Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing > Cascade can go out with the Acid Torrent cast on a ranged group followed by PWS coverage on your Ranged for the entirety of this phase.  The CD between Acid Torrent will prevent your PWS from overhealing so spam to your Mana Heart's content!  Just don't forget to maintain your Evangelism to get max AA > EAA PoH > Cascade, all on CD.

It doesn't matter which group you are assigned to for Phase 2, your job will be to prevent anyone dying from Earthshaking Collision.  With some positioning practice you will still be able to max out your Evangelism stacks and pump out your EAA PoH > Cascade.  Goes without saying to PWS your lowest health targets and Tanks.

Rinse and repeat, that is it for this fight!  The better your DPS is at 1) Damage and 2) Avoiding Retched Blackrock, the easier this fight is to heal.  Cooldowns on your tank for Acid Torrent will be handled by your Healing Lead and the better the CD rotation the less there will be to heal. 

***VID

Blast Furnace:

Beastlord Darmac:

Assuming Cruelfang > Ironcrusher > Dreadwing

Disc:  Max out your Evangelism on pull with Power Infusion, or max it prepull if you have your 2set.  Archangel asap then Cascade when your BossMod Pin Down cooldown is at 2.  Follow Cascade with a queued up Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing on your Tank/Melee group but if the Pin Down AoE does not effect that group, /stop casting and hit the appropriate raid group (my team centered healers in the room and we all were in G4, so my fallback EAA PoH goes off on myself).  During the entirety of this encounter, Power Word: Shield any raid members that get the Rend and Tear debuff as long as your Mana can sustain it.  Max AA and Cascade will be up again for Cruelfang's first Savage Howl.  AA as soon as it's ready, then Cascade with 2 or less seconds on your BossMod for Savage Howl, follow it up again immediately with a EAA PoH on your Tank/Melee group.  Cascade will be up again for the second Savage Howl, 2 seconds out from the CD fits well with recovery.  Sidenote w/ 2pc at the second Savage Howl; if you have it then your AA and Cascade will be up for consecutive Savage Howl as long as you are using it on CD.  If you do not have it or forgot to stack Evangelism prepull then you will be just a couple seconds behind on the second Savage Howl.  Do not AA without max stacks or EAA PoH after everyone is back up to full health just for the Divine Aegis.  AA at max then hold the EAA PoH for the next Pin Down AoE that goes out as you did on pull.  

For Ironcrusher, begin to line up your EAA PoH and Cascade for the first Tantrum.  This phase, the damage is negligible and you are most efficient just hitting the Tanks with PWS and lining up EAA PoH and Cascade with every Tantrum.  Comfortably maintain the amount of Rend and Tear PWS targets you have, or select those only with the longest duration.

For Dreadwing, the encounter continues where Ironcrusher left off, in that most of the damage that is going out is a product of how aware your DPS are.  Continue with the efficient overlapping of Tantrum with EAA PoH and Cascade.  Glyph of Purification for the Conflagration and Inferno Breath debuffs.  

The Mythic only mount Faultline will cause the incidental damage to go up quite a bit as you master healing this fight. For those Mana hoarders it is now safe to start EAA PoH and Cascading on CD, relying more on the other healers to fill up bars when they don't overlap Tantrum.  As your healing team gets better you can go back to holding your CDs for maximum efficiency.

When Faultline dies your priority healing will be pushed to it peak of this encounter.  Keep PWS up on the Tanks > Rend and Tear > Lowest Health > Melee(Epicenter). AA, EAA PoH, Cascade on CD, until Loot Phase and roll that Mythic WF Chewtoy with a socket!

Your Power Word: Barrier will be called for by your Raid/Healing Lead. PI can be used on CD for the entirety of the encounter.  I chose to take Penance, Purify, and Purification Glyphs but Fade in place of Purify also works great while learning the encounters timers.

**VID

Hans & Franz:

Disc:   Depending on your healing team break down, Clarity of Will or Words of Mending will be taken for the encounter.  CoW, of course, if your team is having trouble with Tank deaths.  CoW will have you keeping an 80%+ uptime on your tanks and less time prepping for Aftershock.  The downtime will be caused by /stop casting for Smart Stampers and Searing Plates.  Keep your tanks alive through Crippling Suplex and have faith in your healing team to keep the raid up during Aftershock, very straight forward, mind numbing approach but very effective against Tank deaths.

If you are not assigned to Tanks full time and taking WoM you will still keep a 100% uptime of Weakened Soul on both of them.  Along with Penance pretty much on CD after the first 30-45seconds of the fight.

On pull you will have plenty of Atonement time and it is not necessarily a requirement to prestack Evangelism w/ 2pc bonus to have Archangel ready for the first Aftershock.  During your first handling of the Smart Stampers as you begin the encounter, you will have about 20 seconds to prep.  Get your Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing off on your Tank group and get as much PWS coverage going out as you can, about 13 seconds out from Aftershock, after popping Power Infusion > AA.  Cascade as soon as Aftershock goes out and continue the Smart Stampers pattern.  After that make sure you have PWS up for the Tank handling Crippling Suplex and channel Penance on them as they take the damage to help ease the recovery, Divine Aegis are a plus    Damage is negligible while waiting for the next Aftershock so where you would normally cast AA on CD, get your timing down so that EAA is still up for PoH > Cascade when the second Aftershock goes off.  Most pulls, I only had to hold off AA 10 seconds max to make sure I was still able to get both off.

During the second phase of Smart Stampers keep your priority on the Tanks for PWS and Evan Waeve in preparation to AA > Cascade the overlapping Aftershock, I found it more helpful to hold the EAA PoH until the following Aftershock (for our groups DPS this happened after we moved into regular Stamper phase).  The EAA buff had about 3-6 seconds remaining in time to get the PoH off with Aftershock.  If you hit AA > Cascade early, go ahead and EAA PoH at 2-3 seconds of the buff remaing so you are not wasting it.  At that point you'll at least have the DA up to help absorb.

During this Pulverize phase, Aftershock will be going out faster and faster, your Power Word: Barrier will be called for by the Raid/Healing Lead.  Maintain your Evan Weave between your PWS and EAA PoH > Cascade on CD.

The fight will reset after that Pulverize phase and you get Smart Stampers > Searing Plates again.  The new wrinkle will be a Pulverize phase that overlaps your Searing Plates.  Tanks are top priority as all healers are moving, let your Penance overheal them for safety (if you use the /stop casting for it normally).  Max PWS spam on everyone as they are dodging Plates and Stampers and EAA PoH the Tank group on CD > Cascade.  Learning the dance is the name of the game, position yourself on a 4-corner so you are able to evade any combination of Stampers that comes down.

**VID

Flamebender Ka'graz:

Disc:   Clarity of Will is very strong on this fight, and between the Cinder Wolf and Rising Flames I have found that it is the best fit to my healing team.  Pre-stack it on pull, then on pull, Power Infusion > max Evangelism > Archangel with less than 15 seconds until Molten Torrent.  Once you AA, Power Word: Shield the Melee to help soak the Molten Torrent and as it goes off hit the Tank group with your Empowered Archangel Prayer of Healing > Cascade.  Keep up CoW and Evan Weave and prep for Cinder Wolf.  Getting Melee covered with PWS helps with incidental Lava Slash and Molten Torrent damage as your healing team will be focusing on keeping Fixate targets alive.  Fixate targets are more susceptible to death during this phase than your Tanks are so make them your priority and limit the overhealing by tracking the dubuff on your UI, it only lasts
      8 seconds.  Have EAA PoH > Cascade ready for Firestorm and pop Power Word: Barrier when your Raid/Heal lead calls for it. PWS low health targets and get your CoW back up as soon as it ends are you are re-positioned.  The encounter resets and you are back to keeping CoW stacked and prepping for Molten Torrent with PWS and EAA PoH > Cascade.  Along with getting a PWS on the Blazing Radiance target, this encounter is extremely similar to the Heroic version and can be healed as such.  Keep an eye on your timers and prep for each Firestorm and Cinder Wolf first and take any Molten Torrent EAA overlapping as it comes.  Good luck on Mythic Tier!

Here is a very boring Top Down PoV of CoW talent kill.  

**VID

Kromog:

Operator Thogar:

Iron Maidens:

Blackhand: