Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevero

My first legendary

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm getting real close to getting the dust to craft my very first legendary. Now I'm not sure which one I should craft. I love playing paladin so I though Tirion Fordring would be a a great choice for a first legendary.

What do you guys think?

Your best bet would be taking a late game neutral that can be used in all decks and has high value.  Personally I think Sylvannas Wind-runner would be your best bet since she is not only in the legend paladin mid-range build but also appears in multiple decks throughout this site.

I would personally suggest crafting several, sometimes more important common, rare or epic cards instead of just one Legendary. :)

1 person likes this

Crafting generic Legendaries makes no sense, unless you have nothing against very time consuming grind. Single Sylvana or Rag won't change the deck as much as you think it would. When it goes to generic Legendaries you should craft them after your entire Skeleton is finished. Who knows, maybe before you collect your entire deck you are going to have some luck and drop useful generic Legend from a pack? Remember that in most cases complete deck without Legendaries>>>>incomplete deck with Legendaries. So if you have enough dust to create yourself a Legendary, you also have enough dust to create yourself full deck without Legendaries. And that's the route I would advise - if you like Paladin, then craft everything for Paladin EXCEPT Legendaries and then start saving your dust again, this time for Tirion or Boom or whatever.

Another thing is, you can easily replace certain Legendaries with the ones you have. It's not like Kel Thuzad, Rag, Sneeds or Ysera aren't good anymore. They are great, deckbuilders simply go with other choices. That's another reason why you should not craft any generic Legendary. The proper route for a new player is to craft a full deck, then maybe craft a class specific Legendary (if it's needed only!), like Tirion or Antonidas. After that you can save more dust, because you have good deck already, and after some time, craft whatever you want.

Everyone should have 1 doctor boomb. The tempo on that card is insane.

I would personally suggest crafting several, sometimes more important common, rare or epic cards instead of just one Legendary. smile.png

This.

Take a look at our crafting guide sections for advice :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LiterallyIll
      I think simcraft doesn't have appropriate preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent.
      how can i find the preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent??

(I don't know exact word for preset.  I mean sth like this
      # Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
      actions.precombat=flask
      actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled
      actions.precombat+=/food
      actions.precombat+=/summon_pet
      # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
      actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
      actions.precombat+=/potion

# Executed every time the actor is available.
      actions=auto_shot
      actions+=/counter_shot,if=target.debuff.casting.react
      actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30
      actions+=/berserking,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10
      actions+=/blood_fury
      actions+=/volley,toggle=on
      actions+=/potion,if=buff.aspect_of_the_wild.remains|!cooldown.aspect_of_the_wild.remains
      actions+=/a_murder_of_crows
      actions+=/stampede,if=buff.bloodlust.up|buff.bestial_wrath.up|cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains<=2|target.time_to_die<=14
      actions+=/bestial_wrath
      actions+=/kill_command,if=equipped.qapla_eredun_war_order
      actions+=/aspect_of_the_wild,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10|target.time_to_die<12
      actions+=/dire_beast,if=cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>3
      actions+=/dire_frenzy,if=(cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>6&(!equipped.the_mantle_of_command|pet.cat.buff.dire_frenzy.remains<=gcd.max*1.2))|charges>=2|(focus.deficit>=25+talent.dire_stable.enabled*12&buff.bestial_wrath.remains>gcd.max*2)|target.time_to_die<9
      actions+=/titans_thunder,if=(talent.dire_frenzy.enabled&buff.bestial_wrath.up)|cooldown.dire_beast.remains>=3|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&pet.dire_beast.active)
      actions+=/barrage,if=spell_targets.barrage>1
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>4&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/kill_command
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>1&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max*2|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/chimaera_shot,if=focus<90
      actions+=/cobra_shot,if=(cooldown.kill_command.remains>focus.time_to_max&cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>focus.time_to_max)|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&focus.regen*cooldown.kill_command.remains>30)|target.time_to_die<cooldown.kill_command.remains

summon_pet=cat
      this was in mmo but i don't think this works appropriate cause when i used this DPS dropped about 20k.
      but when i used aspect of beast in-game DPS difference was not that much)

• By Underclocked
      Okay, so i got a 3rd legendary for my frost mage, Sephuz's Secret, the issue is that I have the crafted legendary shoulders and Lady Vashj's gloves equipped. My stats: Crit 33%, Haste 23%, Mastery 32%, and Vers 4%. When I equip the ring, my crit and haste bump quite a bit up, and i lose a bit of mastery (because the gloves i use as a replacement have crit and haste too). Should I keep gloves on for their equip bonus, or should i replace them with Sephuz's for the stats and ilvl increase? I know my crit will be above the soft cap with ring, but i can swap gems and enchants for haste ones as noted on the guide.
      ~Thanks, Underclocked
    • By m2geek
      Right, so today Kil'Jaeden's burning wish dropped for me, my 3rd legendary.
      I have Shard of the Exodar and Cord of Infinity currently - and with the 7.2 changes to Cord of Infinity I don't know what to do/pick/run with?

Is Burning Wish still going to be BiS with 7.2, the changes to Cord of Infinity on PTR are pretty awesome, and as for Shard - two Time Warps per fight is pretty awesome too.

So, hence my dilemma lol...
      Forgot to add, I play Arcane.
    • By Kvaksalver
      Alrighty, let's start with my char:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Kvaksalver/simple
      Currently, I got the head, cloak, belt, ring and kil'jaden trinket.
      Question is, which combination should i use? (Note that I'm using BoS/GS build) I'm pretty sure it's tied between head + ring / head + belt. 
      But please, by all means help me out on this one :-)
    • By Hathora
      Just looted a Convergence of Fates last night and this morning got Spiritual Journey from Blingtron of all things. 
      Question is.  
      Spiritual Journey + Convergence of Fates + Feral Lunge > Emalon's Charged Core  for single target? 
      I have a Tier chest replacement for Emalon's and I figure any fight that has enough to proc Emalon's means I wear it for sure. But what about Single Target fights? Any thoughts on this?