Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Handlock Anti-Aggro BrM

27 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Anti-Aggro Handpick Deck for BrM.

How's Ragnaros as a replacement for Jaraxxus? I don't have him.

Jarraxus is pretty important if you're going for the anti-aggro build, since it's a last ditch emergency health gain when you'd otherwise just lose to Hero Power from Hunter for example. Do you have Alexstrasza?

Unfortunately no. So far 2 healbots have served pretty well, but obviously jaraxxus is great trump card. I'm going to save up for him because this is one of my favorite decks now, but is there any decent replacements for now?

Probably just a Farseer for now is fine. Loatheb, or Second Owl are fine too.

What would you suggest I cut if I'm dead set on slotting Sylvanas into the deck? I find myself using the second hellfire for burst damage more often than clear, so maybe that?

How do se beat this deck? Seems like this is one of the most use decks those days ans my priest cant overcome it..

Priest vs Handlock is one of the worst matchups in the game, it happens in card games unfortunately, not a great deal you can do about it.

I'll keep trying until god... Humm no, my wife tell me to go to sleep ha-ha! Thanks tough

just finished the deck(using rag instead of boom and alex instead of jaraxxus though),let's see how it goes :P

"has 7 cards to active ancient protector"

incorrect, acording to the deck it has 5 cards, becuase you take 1 owl and 1 shadow flame not 2 of each?

I'd like to suggest swapping out Zombie Chow for Gadgetzan Jouster.
Handlock uses a LOT of Minions with a cost over 5, and the Giants will give you an easy win if they're drawn in the Joust.
I've had great success with this, winning seemingly 9 out of 10 Jousts.
Also the added no-healing late game is a huge benefit towards winning.

I'd still value reliability. You still have watchers, owls, etc, even Drake can be beaten fairly easily.

1 person likes this

Great Deck!  I still have to work on my decisions.  I can see the potential.

Any use for Kezan Mystic with the current Meta Game and all the Paladin decks?

Thanks for your help!

Kezan Mystic doesn't do anything against the Secret Paladin decks. The reason you never saw Secret Paladin up until now is that Paladin Secrets all suck in isolation, it's only when you play 5 at once with Challenger that they're super broken.

Because of this, playing Kezan to steal one Secret from a Pally is still super weak and not worth your time, especially in this deck.

Kezan Mystic doesn't do anything against the Secret Paladin decks. The reason you never saw Secret Paladin up until now is that Paladin Secrets all suck in isolation, it's only when you play 5 at once with Challenger that they're super broken.

Because of this, playing Kezan to steal one Secret from a Pally is still super weak and not worth your time, especially in this deck.

Thank you for your reply!

I am still 50/50 win/loss in the current meta. I saved up to make this deck. I am desperate to make it work!

Is it ok to replace a mountain giant with owl since against aggro you usually won't be able to have enough cards to play mountain giant cheaply enough?

If you're playing against exclusively Aggro decks, then sure, but you need the Mountain Giant against anything slower.

This is the worst deck I have ever seen on this site. Why anyone would thinnk this POS can be a "legendary" ranked deck is beyond me. This crappy waste fo time actually took me back to level 20. Thank god you cant lose any more stars  beyond that point. I thought I was just playing it wrong but, after much exasperation I read the tips for using it and it turns out Im plaing it EXACTLY like the OP reccommends.

TL;DR

F%$&* this deck

It always makes my day when people make these sorts of comments on decks that are absolute staples in the Hearthstone meta. Just a staggering level of ignorance.

It's Handlock, it's been a tier 1 or 2 deck in Hearthstone for over a year. You're playing badly.

Hello

What are the best replacements for Emperor Thaurissan and Dr. Boom? I have all the other cards.

Thanks in advance for replay. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

A new mini-series of funny shorts has started, and we already have 2 episodes out! Mulligans sees an ordinary guy complete the quests that everyday life throws his way with the help of some unusual friends: Uther, Jaina, and Gul’dan. See them battle printer problems and who gets to ride shotgun in the first two episodes:

• By L0rinda

The Europe Spring Playoffs and Championship took place over the weekend of May 20-21, which decided not only the new Europe Champion, but also the four players who would represent Europe at the Global Spring Championship in Shanghai next month.
      After seven rounds of Swiss, the top eight players cut to a knockout phase. The results of which were as follows:
        Hoej beat   FibEli3
        Neirea beat   INER
        Rdu beat   Casie
        Kolento beat   StanCifka
      This means that Hoej, Neirea, Rdu, and Kolento will represent Europe in the Global Championship. The top eight being so strong is a sign that the metagame is in a healthy place. All of the players were already known to be among the best in Europe, and despite their lineups differing substantially, they were still able to make it through.
      Hoej went on to take the title, beating Kolento 3-0 in the final. Hoej has been touted as one of the best players in Europe for some time, but traditionally has brought Control decks to major events. This time around, he brought a very aggressive lineup, and was rewarded for his willingness to adapt his style to the meta.
      The deck archetypes that each player brought to the event are listed below:
      Hoej: Aggro Druid, Secret Mage, Murloc Paladin, Pirate Warrior
      Kolento: Jade Druid, Midrange Paladin, Quest Rogue, Quest Warrior
      Neirea: Jade Druid, Discover Mage, Quest Rogue, Quest Warrior
      Rdu: Aggro Druid, Face Hunter, Aggro Shaman, Pirate Warrior
      The next four players to qualify for the Global Championship will be decided next week, with the Americas Spring Championships.
    • By L0rinda

The Hearthstone Championship Tour (HCT) European Spring Playoffs will take place this weekend, 20-21 May 2017.
      This will be the first playoff event since Journey to Un'Goro was released, and so if anyone has saved any surprise deck tech, this is the event where it will be revealed.
      The top 64 point earners, and ties, from the EU server will be joined by 8 Tavern Hero tournament qualifiers for the event, which will be played in esports bars across Europe. If you want to attend one of the events to cheer on your local favourite, the list of locations can be found here. There will be side events for anyone wishing to attend, with Blizzard prizes available for winners, and the Power Core cardback for all attendees.
      The point standings, showing the top 64, can be found here. As usual the event is stacked with many of the big names from the region. The top four will advance to the HCT Spring Global finals next month.
    • By Starym

Fight Promoter is promoting Hearthstone by giving itself away! Ok, that didn't make sense, but the point is everyone gets a fee card for just logging in this Saturday!
      Blizzard (source)
      Yeah, we can get you a card. Really! Log in to Hearthstone on Saturday, May 20, to get a Fight Promoter card for free!

No catch, just a free card--so don’t miss out.
      We’ll see you in the tavern!
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - MM Hunter, Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)