FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Hybrid Hunter BrM

54,7% win ratio around rank 11 this deck doesnt work at the moment. My random budget aggro pally works way better than this. Yeah maybe I cant play it but I wont believe it works in current meta untill I see some1s video how he made it.

77,8% vs Druid

12,5% vs Hunter

60% vs Mage

62,5% vs Paladyn

33,3% vs Priest (but it gonna be 5% after more matches)

50% vs rouge

100% vs shaman

28,6% Warlock

100% vs Warrior

The number of hunters and warlocks currently playin makes this deck quite useless in my humble opinion.

55% is pretty much an expected winrate for a good deck. Addtionally, this is still not a meta for hunters and I encourage you to play a different class.

I need to change my opinion. Yesterday I reached 5th rank and I think it can go futher. My current win ratios after 110 games.
was / is (total number of played games)
Druid 77,8% / 72% (18)

Hunter 12,5% / 30% (10)
Mage 60% / 47,4% (19)
Paladin 62,5% / 62% (21)
Priest 33,3% / 71% (7)

Rouge 50% / 60% (5)
Shaman 100% / 42,9% (7)
Warlock 28,6% / 38,5% (12)
Warrior 100% / 90% (10)
General ratio: 54,7% / 57,3% (110)
My card swaps. Quick shot for flare. I had no quick shot then and flare is great vs mage and paladin. What is more those classes are very popular.
Horseriders for defender and arcane golem. Im not sure about that golem to be honest but defender works well vs aggro decks with all those deathrattles in this deck.

Edited by Furjoza

Guest penguin

Is there any substitute for Loatheb in this deck?

Is there any substitute for Loatheb in this deck?

The guide itself says that you can use tech cards. You can also consider using an aggro card, such as Wolfrider or Arcane Golem.

If replacing Quick Shot, would a second Snake Trap or a Multi-Shot be stronger?

Edited by Sapient

3 secrets are bit too many. Multishot doesn't work with the goal of the deck. You could go with Wolfrider or even Dr. Boom. Another possibility is a second Eaglehorn Bow, but I haven't tried it out yet.

3 secrets are bit too many. Multishot doesn't work with the goal of the deck. You could go with Wolfrider or even Dr. Boom. Another possibility is a second Eaglehorn Bow, but I haven't tried it out yet.

Wolfrider is a great idea.  Thanks.  

Also thanks to Sottle for this deck, the guide, and the following comment, which made something click in my brain and made me a better player.

The deck doesn't need card draw, your Hero Power functions as your card draw. Every turn you draw a spell that deals 2 damage to your opponent's face, that's exactly what you want in this deck, and you should be using it as much as possible to stretch out your cards. This is a point that is addressed in the guide.

Edited by Sapient

2 hours ago, TheEviscerator said:

any space for call of the wild,just for the extra explosive late game turn?

It messes up the curve, but you could try running it in place of Owl.

ok ive alr got most of the cards, but i was thinking can you replaced snake w explosive trap,since it clears the board better and i alr have lots of knife juggler/houndmaster synergy

Sign in to follow this