Rivinhal

Sin Rogue Spec/Glyphs for Leveling?

Sign in to follow this  

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I have a question regarding leveling builds...

Basically I'm currently leveling a Sin Rogue (lvl 93) and I'm currently using the suggested IV leveling build (http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#Kl0KlyKlzbEDPcWLLBAcuR), but I don't quite understand the reasoning behind some of the talents and glyphs in the leveling build. I've certainly used other builds/varients in my time leveling, but since I'm really in "crunch time" now, I'd really like to make the most of my efforts.

I sort of feel like the build could be changed for the better (my build would be quite different lol), and I know the page even says that the build isn't set in stone, but I'm not a pro Rogue player by a longshot, so I get the feeling the person(s) who made the build knows things that I don't, and there is some method to the madness that I'm not comprehending.

So my question, in a nutshell, is this:

What are the reasons behind the talents and glyphs in the leveling build?

Is there a better leveling build?

Does it even really matter that much?

Sorry for the long exposition before the question, but any help here would be appreciated guys.

I'd advise Shadow Focus, Combat Readiness, Leeching, Burst of Speed, and Internal Bleeding.

The only really necessary ones imo are Leeching and BoS - Leeching is great, and BoS lets you stealth through caves and such in search of objectives and ignoring all mobs much more quickly

But no, it really doesn't matter that much

I'd advise Shadow Focus, Combat Readiness, Leeching, Burst of Speed, and Internal Bleeding.

The only really necessary ones imo are Leeching and BoS - Leeching is great, and BoS lets you stealth through caves and such in search of objectives and ignoring all mobs much more quickly

But no, it really doesn't matter that much

What would you recommend for the lvl 90 talent? I've been wanting to go with Shuriken tbh, since most creatures don't survive past my stealth cooldown lol, so the other two are kinda pointless atm, whereas atleast shuriken allows me to do ranged pulls from a certain distance (if I'm understanding it correctly). But I've been using Anticipation since it's the recommended with that build. What are your thoughts on this?

Also, so far, my "ideal" leveling build and your recommendations are all the same except for one thing: BoS. I have shadowstep listed, simply because it lets me port between trash mobs on quests (plus it was recommended...) But I see now that BoS is probably better for leveling since it'd greatly increase my ability to move between mobs. Shadowstep works well, but a 3 sec cooldown is nothing to scoff at. 

I guess other than the lvl 90 talent info, I just would like to know what you guys think about "leveling glyphs". I'm guessing Vendetta's glyph is going to always be on lol, but I don't really know what to do with the others. Right now I just have the recommended lvl 100 list of Vendetta, Disappearance, and Cloak of Shadows.

I'm guessing that glyphs have even less of an impact on leveling than talents, but I figure they're worth asking about.

Thanks for the help guys!

Anticipation is definitely the way to go for Assassination. Shuriken Toss offers nothing good whatsoever.

Glyphs for DPS will be Vendetta, Disappearance, and Energy, but for levelling I take off Disappearance 

Anticipation is definitely the way to go for Assassination. Shuriken Toss offers nothing good whatsoever.

Glyphs for DPS will be Vendetta, Disappearance, and Energy, but for levelling I take off Disappearance 

No I think you're misunderstanding what I'm saying (though I could be wrong).

Right now, I'm killing nearly everything without ever stacking 5 combo points on it (or if I do, the creature is REALLY close to death lol), so I often don't get any anticipation points...

Most stuff dies before my 6 sec stealth cooldown lol, so (at this point atleast) feels like a wasted talent since it has no real effect. I was considering Shuriken Toss simply because it was the only talent of the 3 that would give me any actual ability (the ability to pull from 30 yards)

Obviously once I hit max level, I'd probably go for either Anticipation or Marked for Death, because at a higher level where I'm not fighting trash mobs constantly, I might be able to make use of them. But I haven't been able to so far with mobs I can kill with my basic rotation.

What do you think about that idea? Or do you still say stick with Anticipation (and that I'm probably doing something wrong lol).

Also, when you drop disappearance, what do you replace it with? Also how do you feel about Energy vs Cloak of Shadows?

Lol sorry for all the questions, but I've been confused about this stuff for a while...

Edited by Rivinhal

For levelling you can replace Glyph of Disappearance with Stealth, in order to restealth right after killing something. 

But yes, I would stick with Anticipation. Just for when you fight rares and such, but also because Shuriken Toss is literally useless. MfD isn't terrible at all, it's just not good to get used to playing with it because it's really not very good for Assassination 

I'd say swap Vendetta for Stealth and keep Disappearance. You won't be using Vendetta as much as Vanish, IMO.

I'd say swap Vendetta for Stealth and keep Disappearance. You won't be using Vendetta as much as Vanish, IMO.

Idk. Honestly I feel like I use vendetta way more than disappearance lol. But that's mainly because I have enhanced vendetta, and I'd rather get a free crit mutilate/envenom than to get a free garrote/ambush. I mean I use both of course, but I tend to use one more than the other.

I was running with Vendetta, Cloak of Shadows, and Disappearance (that way I didn't have to choose) and I just kinda dealt with the extended stealth time... But right this second I'm running Vendetta, CoS, and Stealth, and while I love the 2 sec stealth, it doesn't feel like it's that big of a deal to me. It's convenient, but it's not particularly useful or anything really. At the point I'm at right now, it takes me probably 4~ secs to kill most mobs anyhow, so by the time I'm done I wait two seconds, and then I can stealth anyways...

But once again, I'm guessing that I'm probably missing the big picture somewhere. I mean I understand that I need stealth to be up if I need to pop vanish, but I feel like if I'm in such a dire situation that I can't wait 2-4 seconds, I'm probably beyond saving anyhow. But I don't seem to get in situations like that.

Idk. It's kinda funny though. I understand I'm not making this glyph thing easy, simply because I have my own thoughts about what feels right, but it's also humorous because now there are 3 opinions on the table and they all differ rather dramatically from one another. The only thing the two of you agree on is the one thing I disagree on really. (Stealth) That's humorous.

If you guys could, instead of just telling me what to use with very brief explanations, could you explain in detail as to why I should use that? I just want to know the reasoning behind it. Because obviously I'm doing something either wrong, or vastly different, which either way is probably not a good thing. Like you guys both want me to use stealth, why should I be using stealth? What's the subtext there? There's gotta be something that I'm missing.

Sorry to be such a hassle and make this all so complicated, but all these recommendations seem to fly in the face of what my common sense tells me to choose lol. I just want to know why my common sense is an idiot. Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by Rivinhal

Getting ganked in world PvP, not using Disappearance will save your life many times.

Cloak + Vanish + /lol + walk calmly away

In any case, the general idea is that levelling doesn't matter much. 

Play it the way you're comfortable / used to playing it, and sort out the whole raiding thing if and when you get there :D

In any case, the general idea is that levelling doesn't matter much. 

Play it the way you're comfortable / used to playing it, and sort out the whole raiding thing if and when you get there biggrin.png

Lol fair enough. I just hate feeling like I'm out of the loop you know? I know there's still quite a lot I need to learn about playing a Rogue, so I figure every bit helps. Thanks for the assistance though...

Take my word with a grain of salt, I PvE with PvP gear, so the set bonuses apply to me lol (4pc Vanish gives Cold Blood effect - same as Vendetta - and auto 5CP)

Lol fair enough. I just hate feeling like I'm out of the loop you know? I know there's still quite a lot I need to learn about playing a Rogue, so I figure every bit helps. Thanks for the assistance though...

Yeah for sure :)

If you'd like more help or have questions, you can either hang around the forums here, PM me, find me online on US-Boulderfist, message me on Twitch, or add me on BattleTag (message me here so I can give you my info if you decide to take this route haha)

Always happy to help :D

Yeah for sure :)

If you'd like more help or have questions, you can either hang around the forums here, PM me, find me online on US-Boulderfist, message me on Twitch, or add me on BattleTag (message me here so I can give you my info if you decide to take this route haha)

Always happy to help :D

Oy, hottie - gimme your tag.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Valhalen
      In the Deckard Cain Meta Tier List made by @Oxygen, @MagikMurlok asked if someone could compile a list of Heroes that have strong self-sustain that can be viable in matches that features no Supports. I decided to help.
      I ended making a list of all non-Support Heroes that have any form of self-healing. Took me around 6 hours to compile every single nook and cranny (with all the revisions and edits), so here it is! I hope this help. Any feedback is welcome.
      I've also included a suggested build for each character to use in the event that there is no Support in the team, aimed at maximizing survivability.
      Special thanks to @ExorionAether for the help with talents and Heroes I missed, forgot or did not include originally for other reasons.
      ASSASSINS
      Alarak (suggested build) Lightning Surge provides a decent sustain, which becomes even stronger with the talent Sustaining Power (1) and Lightning Barrage (16), with the latter allowing Alarak to cast two Lightning Surges in succession, thus doubling its effects.  Cassia (suggested build) Ring of the Leech (4) provides passive self-healing to Cassia when dealing damage to any opponents inflicted with Blind. Any talent that increases Cassia's damage in general will increase the healing gained from this talent. Plate of the Whale (4) provides extra passive life regeneration, as well increasing her maximum health once completed. Falstad (suggested build) Has access to the Hammer Gains (4) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase his Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. Fenix (suggested build) Fenix is an exception to this list, because while he doesn't feature any talents that replenish his life, his passive Shields from Shield Capacitor pretty much adds an extra layer of sustain. To avoid confusion, I will not be listing similar talents for non-Support Heroes that have access to shielding (Johanna, Zarya, etc.) Rapid Recharge (13) and Auxiliary Shields (13) can both be counted as a form of improved sustain, as they aid in replenishing his Shields Unconquered Spirit grants him a massive boost of shields. Gul'dan (suggested build) Has excellent self-sustain with Drain Life, which is part of his core gameplay interacting with his ability to sap his life to restore mana through Life Tap. Has access to talents such as Consume Soul (4) Healthstone (16) which provides extra self-sustain aside from Drain Life. The Drain Life can be picked to increase its performance, but they often have compete with better talents, so I wouldn't recommend them. However they can work really well in a non-Support composition that features a solid frontline. Illidan (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Betrayer's Thirst provides mindless sustain, as you just have hit stuff to get heals. Has access to talents like Thirsting Blade (7) and Hunter's Onslaught (7) which further improves his self-healing. Talents that increase the damage of Illidan's Ability Damage will increase the healing from Hunter's Onslaught, such as Marked for Death (16) Any talents or buffs that increase his Attack Speed and/or his Basic Attack Damage will improve the performance of Betrayer's Thirst, such as Unending Hatred (1). Kael'thas (suggested build) Fel Infusion (1) heals Kael'thas when activating Verdant Spheres. Not much healing, but hey, it's something! Kel'Thuzad (suggested build) Phylactery of Kel'Thuzad (4) provides passive heal to all his Ability Damage once it's completed. Not much, but it helps. Kerrigan (suggested build) Siphoning Impact (1) rewards precise Ravage kills with heals. Assimilation Mastery (7) provides extra passive health regeneration. Li-Ming (suggested build) Dominance (4) heals Li-Ming whenever a nearby enemy Hero is killed, meaning Li-Ming doesn't have to necessarily land the killing blow to enjoy the self-healing. Lunara (suggested build) Siphoning Toxin (4) provides healing as long the enemy has a stack of Nature's Toxin. Malthael (suggested build) Fantastic self-sustain through Soul Rip as long enemies are affected by Reaper's Mark (which is not hard to do since his Basic Attacks cleave to inflict opponents with this debuff) Soul Collector (13) further improve its healing. Angel of Death (20) provides a powerful healing effect to Last Rites. Ragnaros (suggested build) Empower Sulfuras is a powerful area heal as long you hit as many enemies as possible. This becomes even stronger by taking related talents, such as Sulfuras Hungers (1) and Cauterize Wounds (13). Catching Fire (4) provides extra passive life regeneration. Submerge (20) puts Ragnaros in stasis and heals him. Raynor (suggested build) Adrenaline Rush provides Raynor with a reliable self-sustain that automatically activates once he reaches critical health. This effect can be further improved by Give Me More! (1), as well manually activate it with Fight or Flight (7). Has access to the Vigorous Assault (4) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase his Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. The Butcher (suggested build) Butcher's Brand provides a fantastic self-sustain, as long you can hit the Basic Attacks, and its healing becomes stronger the more meat he has. In addition, talents that further increase his Basic Attack and Attack Speed, such as Brutal Strike (13), Blood Frenzy (16), Enraged (16) and Nexus Blades (20), will result in a stronger / faster health-per-hit to branded enemies. Victuals (7) provides a passive heal which is great in maps focused on waveclear, such as Tomb of the Spider Queen. It should be noted that it doesn't work with summoned minions or special minions such as the Zerg Wave from Braxis Holdout. Thrall (suggested build) Frostwolf Resilience provides a strong self-sustain as long Thrall hits opponents with abilities. Just don't spam because Thrall is one of those Heroes that goes mana hungry very very fast. Talents that improve his generation of Frostwolf Resilience stacks include Feral Resilience (4), Grace Of Air (13), Tempest Fury (16) and Wind Rush (20). Frostwolf's Grace (13) provides an extra healing cooldown. Rolling Thunder (1) provides additional sustain by allowing Thrall to heal through Basic Attacks after using Chain Lightning. Ancestral Wrath (7) is a bit of a complex talent as you have to keep track of your Frostwolf Resilience stacks, but provide an instant targeted damage which heals, which is great. Tracer (suggested build) Is That a Health Pack?! (4) increases the healing from Regeneration Globes and Healing Fountains. Has access to the Leeching Rounds (13) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase her Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. Total Recall (20) essentially heals Tracer as it "undoes" the damage she took when using Recall. This effect can be further improved by Slipstream (20). Tychus (suggested build) Has access to the That's the Stuff! (13) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase his Attack Speed will increase this talent's performance, such as In the Rhythm (4). Valla (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Has access to the Tempered by Discipline (13) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase her Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. The downside is that she needs to be at maximum stacks of Hatred to gain this effect. Siphoning Arrow (13) provides a life-leech effect to Hungering Arrow. Zeratul (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Has access to the Mending Strikes (13) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase his Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. Shadow Mending (20) heals Zeratul when he deals ability damage. Any additional talents or buffs that increase his Ability Damage will improve this talent's performance. Zul'jin (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Regeneration restore health, but any damage will interrupt it, unless you pick Forest Medicine (20). Troll's Blood (4) further improve its healing. Amani Resilience and Buzzsaw, both level 20 talents, provides healing effects to Taz'dingo! and Guillotine, respectively.  
      WARRIORS
      Anub'arak (suggested build; suggested scarab build) Regeneration Master (1) provides extra passive life regeneration, as well increased health once completed. Decent life-leech with Locust Swarm, with Hive Master (20) providing a passive life-leech effect. Leeching Scarabs (7) provides self-healing as long his Scarabs deal damage. There is an entire build dedicated to that talent, but it's pretty shitty now (used to be very OP before his rework). Arthas (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Death Coil can be used on Arthas to heal himself. Immortal Coil (7) and Embrace Death further increase its self-healing performance. Army of the Dead provides a reliable self-heal by sacrificing Ghouls, which becomes further stronger with Legion of Northrend (20). Rune Tap provides a passive life-leech, which can become quite strong when combined with Icy Talons (4). Anti-Magic Shell (20) heals Arthas for a small ammount of the damage absorbed. Blaze (suggested build) Oil Spill + Flame Stream provides with one of the strongest self-sustains in the game. Grill and Kill (7) further increase its effects by extending the duration once completed. Heat Treatment (16) is surprisingly strong, specially since it Pyromania provides armor, and the heals are gained when hitting any type of enemy (including minions). Chen (suggested build) Freshest Ingredients (1) provides passive extra life regeneration. Brewmaster's Balance (7) provides passive extra life regeneration as long Chen has 50 Brew or more. Stormstout Secret Recipe provides passive life-leech whenever Chen deals damage with his Basic Abilities. Cho (suggested build; suggested Gall build) Consuming Blaze provides a fantastic self-sustain, with two related talents at level 1 that provide strong effects, being Consuming Fire and Fuel for the Flame. Surging Dash (16) heals Cho'gall as long Surging Fist is being channelled. Dehaka (suggested build) Absurdly strong self-sustain through Essence Collection and Adaptation. Tissue Regeneration (1) provides more essence, which translates in more healing. It also adds passive extra life regeneration. One-Who-Collects (4) and Hero Stalker (4) both provide additional means of getting essence, therefore allowing Dehaka to self-sustain himself faster. Essence Claws (20) provides additional essence as long Dehaka Basic Attacks Heroes. Buffs that increases his Attack Speed further improve his essence gathering. Change Is Survival (20) further boosts the healing from Adaptation. Diablo (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Diablo by default has a powerful self-sustain as his health progressively increases as he gathers souls for Black Soulstone. After his rework, Diablo has gained a very strong self-sustain, with Fire Stomp now being a skillshot and healing per enemy hit, with more healing when the flames come back at Diablo. Souls to the Flame (4) increases the healing effect, while Hellfire increases spellpower per enemy hit (which translates in more healing). Life Leech (4) provides passive healing as long Diablo Basic Attacks an enemy Hero. This can be further improved through Cruelty (13), which increases his attack speed, translating in more heal-per-hit. Feast on Fear (1) heals Diablo whenever he stuns opponents with Shadow Charge or Overpower. Devil's Due (1) provides Diablo with one of the strongest self-healings in the game. Since Regeneration Globes become neutral after 3 seconds and can be claimed by either team, this essentially doubles his self-sustain (including mana regeneration). Lord of Terror siphons the life of nearby Heroes, which can heal Diablo for a lot if he is surrounded by enemies. ETC (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Guitar Solo is a reliable self-sustain ability on low cooldown. Can be further improved by Guitar Hero (1) and Prog Rock (1). Hammer-on (7) has good synergy with Guitar Hero. Garrosh (suggested build) Bloodthirst provides Garrosh with a very strong self-sustain, specially when combined with his natural resilience from Armor Up. In For the Kill (4) provides Garrosh with lots of sustain in the laning phase and while killing minions because of the resets and mana refund. This can be further improved by Bloodcraze (13).  Johanna (suggested build) Laws of Hope provides an Active Ability that can save Johanna from some nasty situations. Holy Renewal can heal for quite a lot if Johanna manages to hit 3 Heroes or more. Leoric (suggested physical build; suggested ability build) Very strong self-healing through Drain Hope, specially against opponents with low movement options. This healing can be further improved through Willing Vessel (7). March of the Black King heals Leoric per Hero hit. Ossein Renewal (1) provides an Active Ability similarly to Johanna Laws of Hope, but on a higher cooldown (however this can recharge faster by picking Regeneration Globes). Consume Vitality (1) heals Leoric whenever he hits Heroes with Skeletal Swing. Fealty Unto Death (1) passively heals Leoric whenever minions die nearby him (either friendly or enemy). Spectral Leech (20) provides passive healing as long Leoric Basic Attacks an enemy Hero. This can be further improved by Mithril Mace (16), specially once completed. Muradin (suggested build) Very powerful out of combat healing thanks to Second Wind. This can be further improved through Third Wind (1) and Stoneform (16), with the later allowing Muradin to activate his trait to gain healing effects in-battle. Avatar, in a sense, can be considered a healing ability as it increases Muradin maximum health for a limited time. Healing Static (13) provides a healing effect to Thunder Clap as long it hits Heroes. Rexxar (suggested build) Hungry Bear (4) provides life-leech to Misha. Hunter-Gatherer (4) provides extra passive life regeneration to Rexxar. Animal Husbandry (4) essentially allows Rexxar and Misha to reach infinite health points as long Rexxar remains alive. Spirit Bond (20) provides Bestial Wrath with a life-leeching effect where Misha's Basic Attacks heals Rexxar. Sonya (suggested physical build; suggested ability build)  Very strong self-sustain through Whirlwind. This can be further improved by Life Funnel (7) and Wrath of the Berserker (as more damage equals to more healing). Has access to the War Paint (1) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase her Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. Battle Rage (7) provides an Active Ability that heals Sonya. Stitches (suggested build) Devour is a very powerful self-sustain ability. Can be improved by Chew Your Food (1). Hungry for More increases Stitches' maximum health, therefore increasing the healing from Devour. Amplified Healing (4) increases all healing Stitches recieves, with includes Devour. Restorative Fumes (4) causes Vile Gas to heal Stitches. Cannibalize (20) provides passive healing as long Stitches Basic Attacks an enemy Hero. This effect becomes even stronger with Hungry for More, as more health equals to more healing. Tyrael (suggested build) Ardent Restoration (1) provides Tyrael with passive healing as long he deals any form of damage to enemy Heroes. Divine Vigor (4) allows Tyrael's Basic Attacks to heal him after he hits enemies with Smite. It synergises well with Purge Evil (7), Smite the Wicked (16) and Seal of El'Druin (20), as they all improve Tyrael's Basic Attacks, therefore increasing the healing gained. Varian (suggested Protection build; suggested Arms build; suggested Fury build) Lion's Fang naturally heals Varian whenever he hits any opponent (including minions). Can be further improved by Lionheart (7). Second Wind (7) and Victory Rush (7) both provide passive healing as long Varian Basic Attacks anything, with the latter healing for a huge amount, but having a cooldown. Second Wind is improved by High King's Quest (1) and all of Varian's passive effects of his Heroic Abilities. Glory to the Alliance (20) causes banners to increase all healing effects, which includes all the aforementioned talents and abilities above that provide Varian with self-healing. Yrel Vindication deals damage and heals Yrel in return. Light of Kaldor (1) increases Vindication radius, as well bonus healing per enemy Hero hit. Ardent Defender heals Yrel for half of the damage absorbed. Word of Glory (20) causes Ardent Defender to heal all nearby allies for the damage Yrel absorbed. Maarad's Insight (1) causes Yrel's next Basic Attack to heal whenever she uses a Basic Ability. Gift of the Naaru (4) causes Divine Purpose to heal an ally nearby Yrel.  
      SPECIALISTS
      Abathur (suggested build) Abathur is an exception to this list as he cannot self heal with his related talents below, since he cannot use Symbiote on himself. Regenerative Microbes (1) causes the Symbiote's Carapace to heal the host. Soma Transference (13) causes the Symbiote's Spike Burst to heal the host when hitting enemy Heroes. Azmodan (suggested build) Gluttony (4) causes All Shall Burn to heal while channeled. Can be further improved by Infused Power (13), as more damage equals to more healing. Sin for Sin (16) is an Active Ability that deals instant damage and heals Azmodan. Gazlowe (suggested build) Goblin Repairs (1) provides extra passive life regeneration. Medivh (suggested build) Force of Will heals damage absorbed. This can be further improved by Circle of Protection (13) or Reabsorption (13). Raven's Intellect (1) provides extra passive life regeneration. Murky (suggested build) Rejuvenating Bubble (13) heals Murky whenever he uses Safety Bubble. This can be further improved by Big Tuna Kahuna as more health equals to more healing. Nazeebo (suggested build) Hexed Crawlers (4) causes Corpse Spiders to heal Nazeebo. Blood Ritual (4) heal Nazeebo whenever he gains stacks of Voodoo Ritual. Both talents above scale progressively as Nazeebo gains more stacks of Voodoo Ritual. Sgt. Hammer (suggested build) Has access to the Regenerative Bio-Steel (4) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase her Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance while in Siege Mode. Sylvanas (suggested build) Life Drain (13) causes Shadow Dagger to heal Sylvanas each time it spreads to an enemy. The Lost Vikings (suggested build) Has access to the Pain Don't Hurt (4) talent, meaning that any additional talents or buffs that increase Baleog Attack Speed and Basic Attack Damage will increase this talent's performance. Erik the Swift heals Erik as long he is moving. Play Again! fully heals the Vikings. Xul (suggested physical build; suggested Skeleton build) Harvest Vitality (7) causes Cursed Strikes to heal Xul whener it hits enemy Heroes. This can be further improved through Grim Scythe (4) and Rapid Harvest (13) or Executioner (13). Trag'Oul's Essence (7) causes Skeleton Warriors to heal Xul whenever they deal damage. Andariel's Visage (20) causes Poison Nova to heal Xul for half the damage dealt. Zagara (suggested build) Nydus Network heals Zagara as long she is inside it. Hydralisk Transfusion (13) heals Zagara as long Hunter Killer deals damage to enemy Heroes. This talent does NOT benefit from Corrosive Saliva (16) bonus damage or the bouncing attacks from Mutalisk (16).  
      TOP 10 BEST PUBSTOMPERS WITHOUT SUPPORT AID
      Fenix: as long his Shield doesn't drop completely, he has one of the most powerful lane presences in the game, essentially having two healthbars. And if losing his Shields he can simply retreat and let them replenish again. Just be careful with hard engages, stuns and damage-over-time (as each tick will put Shield Capacitor on cooldown). Malthael: ridiculous sustain that allows him to 1v2 or even 1v3 under the right circumstances. Make sure to hit as many opponents as possible with Basic Attacks to maximize his sustain. Dehaka: incredibly sticky and slippery, with a global presence that allows him to engage and disengage at ease. His trait combined with Adaptation makes him really hard to kill. Blaze: powerful lane presence and one of the best self-sustains in the entire game. Diablo: his recent rework made him absurdly resilient, with a self-sustain that can surpass Blaze's under the right circumstances. Sonya: still one of the strongest solo laners in the game, with reliable self-sustain, great damage overall, and strong engage potential. The Butcher: with a high risk, high reward gameplay style, he can become unkillable, but requires a really strong frontline to keep him well protected, as well at least one backline Hero that can harass enemies at long range. Medivh: a Support labelled as a Specialist. With a very versatile kit, he can provide damage, mobility, vision, crowd-control and most importantly, damage immunity and healing. ANY team without a Support greatly benefits from Medivh. Thrall: very strong on really long matches, as his most powerful quest talents require a lot of farming. At the endgame he deal eye-watering damage while healing for huge chunks of health. Illidan: with his passive healing, he is a no-brainer. He can easily harass the backline and disengage, forcing the enemy team to waste cooldowns and allow the allied team to retaliate.  
      THE TOP 5 BEST SELF-SUSTAIN TEAM COMBINATIONS
      Disclaimer: very team here will feature Medivh. He is essentially a Support classified as a Specialist. Adding him almost feels like cheating. But everyone knows that Medivh Cheats!!!
      Stitches, Sonya, Kel'Thuzad, Kael'thas, Medivh. Garrosh, Stitches, The Butcher, Kel'Thuzad, Medivh. ETC, Blaze, Fenix, Kel'Thuzad, Medivh. Johanna, Cassia, Raynor, Fenix, Medivh. Johanna, Blaze, Sgt. Hammer, Li-Ming, Medivh.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Even Rogue deck list guide.
    • By OroNerVoSo
      Hi all! i've founded a different use of the Illusionist cobold and i have made this deck.
      but sometimes it just don't work.
      Early game seems pretty good Vs all. Need some help about it... 

### deathrattle rogue
      # Class: Rogue
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Raven
      #
      # 2x (0) Backstab
      # 2x (1) Cold Blood
      # 2x (2) Cheap Shot
      # 2x (2) Eviscerate
      # 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
      # 2x (2) Plated Beetle
      # 2x (2) Shiv
      # 1x (3) Sonya Shadowdancer
      # 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
      # 1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
      # 2x (5) Guild Recruiter
      # 2x (5) Lesser Onyx Spellstone
      # 1x (6) Cairne Bloodhoof
      # 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
      # 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
      # 2x (8) Splitting Festeroot
      # 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
      #
      AAECAaIHBKQDgNMCi+ECz+ECDbQB+wGMAr0EiAfn4QLq5gLw5gL15wLY6QLA7AKx7gK88QIA
      #

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Igneous Quest Rogue Deck.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Budget Quest Rogue Deck.